Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot (42542 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) / Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2017
For the shoot of her first video off her Sugarcane EP, Nigerian popstar, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid gets snapped in stunting gears and racy poses in shots from behind the scenes of Ma Lo music video.

See more photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/boobs-spilling-tiwa-gets-nasty-with.html

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Boobs Spilling Tiwa Gets Nasty With Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Shoot [PICS]

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/boobs-spilling-tiwa-gets-nasty-with.html

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by pyyxxaro: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Make she kuku open the old bweast make we see naaa
Foooolish woman undecided

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by biacan(f): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2017
queen T

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2017
She done high finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2017
so she wos embarassed cus banky saw her unclad back, buh she aint ashamed now wen d whole world is seein half of her bweast outside!...Auntie TIWA is SAVAGE indeed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Otuocha101(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
She will not rest until Wizy LA that otu, if she give me I go collect sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Make she kuku open the old bweast make we see naaa
Foooolish woman undecided

so foolish you ( we dont know if u are a man or woman )

she should not work again abi?

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by kay29000(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
She is a sensual musician and has been doing all these since the days of Kele Kele Love. I don't have a problem with this...that is not her only selling point, she is a very talented musician with a great voice.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by lelvin(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Its there work oo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by snowstormm(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
tiwa savage is too old for this kind of stuff na grin

she is 37 years old for God sake..see how she look like wizkid's sugarmama

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Sirheny007(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Drabeey:

so foolish you ( we dont know if u are a man or woman )

she should not work again abi?

So she cannot work without showing the world her mammary glands??

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by snowstormm(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Am sure Wizkid is hitting this

They are close nowadays and t'beelz manhood isn't available so she needs young blood

Am sure Wizkid will later inform us how it smells like linda ikeji's own,hope this one smells differently

as olamide said "wizzy Na sharp guy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by iluvpomo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Racy? Slutty??
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by maryjan8(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
That her last photo, though !

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by iluvpomo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:
Why are you booking space with two dots?? Or you wanted to take a better look at her two ... shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Sheldonbuzzy: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wizzy legendary ☝️

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by lacoach: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Twale! Carry go.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Kimy97(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
No b new tin...Bernice and Co expose deirs more dan u do
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Whiskey whiskey,na just to carry am go the other room since she wants to be sexual. Konji cannot just waste like dat nu

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by motun2017(f): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
before you abuse Tiwa remember how y'all used to litter everywhere with wallpapers of rihanna and beyonce. Hypocrites

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Seeker17(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
4:2 cool cool

Who Tiwa pinshure epp

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by HeyCorleone(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Do not even try to sugarcoat this..

This is pure decadence on many grounds.

Tiwa, asides being a mother, is not a small girl. Someone who was 31 in 2011 is 37 this year right? So why should she be this loose? Hasn't she exhibited enough signs of youthful exuberance already? Can't she just maintain her pride for once.

Right we all know sex sells, still they should be a limit to it.. Take a look at Beyonce. There should be a balance between appearing sexy and appearing like one cheap slut in heat season..

Appalling.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by birdsview(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
I just asked a Hausa girl for her number and she said ,sex sex sex free sex tonight...I was getting excited then the friend told me she means 666-3629

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Which boobs is spillling, ràdáadáa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by birdsview(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
birdsview:
I just asked a Hausa girl for her number and she said ,sex sex sex free sex tonight...I was getting excited then the friend told me she means 666-3629
..happy weekend folks
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot by Ikegift4real(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
no be spells de dat 5rh n 6th pix?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.