Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened (814 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened by Guruscrew: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
So, you see, the rivalry between Davido and Wizkid is relatively an over hyped outcome of the fans desperation for amusement.

Although, its unarguable that the duo have a competition, which is conventional, and not the overrated stories flying around the media.

A popular insta handle “Wizkidnews” known for handling latest stories and accomplishments if the starboy shared a video of him vibing for the camera, and Guess what?

Dimlaw spotted a "liked by Davidoofficial" Notification revealing that Davido liked the video! �

Should we say All is Well Between The Duo?

See below;

Re: Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened by emeijeh(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2017
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2017
me sef no bliv
Re: Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened by LilSmith55(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Dere problem
Re: Davido Clicked The "Like" Button On Wizkid’s Video And This Happened by emerazz(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
and so?? someone cannot like video in peace again?? iz it dia likes??gringrin
abegii..
me wen I c irrelevant rants li dis..

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood Actor Femi Adebayo Meets Billionaire Businessmen Aliko Dangote / Tboss Steps Out Without Underwear For #AFRIMA 2017 (photos) / See This Beautiful Family Portrait Of Serena Williams And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.