Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (25853 Views)

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Chinachriss(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2017
First Students From UNIUYO To Graduate With First Class From Nigerian Law School

The Nigerian Law School has released the final Bar examination results conducted from April 22 to 28, 2017 and guess what?

Two exceptional Uniuyo law students, Inyene John and Kuseme Iseh made the University proud. They were among the 29 students that graduated with First Class.

Hurray! They were the first to achieve such feat since the inception of the University. Congratulations to the duo! Thank you for making us proud. Best wishes ahead.

Proudly a Tuskite!
Cc: Fynestboi
Two Students Becomes First From UNIUYO To Graduate With First Class From Nigerian Law School

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by biggerboyc(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Congrat

4 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Prefola: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Nice one..thumbs up to them... but that guy's face tho..new meme loading...

8 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by uzoormah(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Beauty and brain

4 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Gentlevin: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ndito Akwaibom Emenam......Nme dara ke se enam.......best wishes.....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by SlimBwoy: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
front page matter
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by sluk(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chinachriss:
The Nigerian Law School has released the final Bar examination results conducted from April 22 to 28, 2017 and guess what?

Two exceptional Uniuyo law students, Inyene John and Kuseme Iseh made the University proud. They were among the 29 students that graduated with First Class.

Hurray! They were the first to achieve such feat since the inception of the University. Congratulations to the duo! Thank you for making us proud. Best wishes ahead.

Proudly a Tuskite!
Cc: Fynestboi

So proud of these guys, inyene was my lawsan President and kuseme an exceptional girl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cute pples
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Chinachriss(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
CC: Richiez, please, move this to frontpage biko. Seriously, is it that some mods are more hardworking than others. Help and grow Nairaland. If it were to be otiose, serpentine and celebrity thread, it would have been pushed to the front page. This is annoying.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Richiez(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2017
cool
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Ore000: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2017
a question
how do you check the schools of those 29 first class graduates from the law school

2 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by RIPEnglish: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
With the small year I am leave in Nigeria, I has founded out that first class are always hype.

2 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by DanielsParker(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
nice
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by hazan041(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER LET NO ONE PUT ASUNDER

click like if u get my right share if u didn't

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by emmabest2000(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
More power to una brain ...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by morereb10: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
wonderful
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by NwaAmaikpe: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

What's the essence of being brainy if you aren't beautiful.

The truth be told,
If I were their lecturer, I'd fail them.
They look horrible, so they don't merit that grade.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Teewhy2: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations to them.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Abfinest007(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
being a lawyer doesn't .mean u have to be lier.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by ojmetrix(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
mean while slay Queen with nothing in the head be like

5 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Lordsocrates: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
1 for the guys..
One for the ladies...
Ain't this just too beautiful ?
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Kraspo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
THE CHRONICLES OF CORPER HENRY
ASABA MARRIED MEN LEAVE OUR GIRLS ALONE!!

Very soon, very soon, I will make my own money and buy my own car and all these married men in Asaba will stop frustrating my efforts in love. What the meaning of all these sef? Why on earth will someone keep a woman at home and still go about dragging small girls with us? Ehh! Dem force you marry ni… Why are Asaba men very callous and heartless?
Asaba has the most promiscuous set of married men in the universe. They chase anything with boobs and waist. I decided not to write about them all this while because I always try to mind my business wherever I find myself, but since I have become a direct victim of their debauchery which has inadvertently led to my second heartbreak in this town, I think it’s high time I spoke up. An average married man in Asaba has 3 side chicks which he takes turn to meet and spend time with every weekend at the expense of his marriage.
Most Asaba men are not husband materials. Truth! They are good boyfriends but bad husbands. Marry them at your own peril. It is no news that they take care of their mistresses more than their wives who they kept at home. I am strong proponent of one man- one woman and I find it really disheartening to see married men begging single girls to come and hang out with them even when they know these girls have sweethearts like Corper Henry. You will see them wearing jeans and polo shirts like one bachelor and you will shocked to realize that he has five children at home. They use their money and nonsense cars to confuse our innocent and loving girlfriends into cheating on us.
Last week my Asaba sweetheart Debby cheated on me and broke my heart but I had to forgive her because after I put myself in her shoes and assessed the situation of the environment in which she found herself, I later came to a realisation that there was little she could do and I decided to give her a second chance. These Asaba married men can go to any extent to sleep with a girl. They can buy the whole SHOPRITE and ‘Ogbogonogo’ market for a girl they want to sleep with. As a girl, if you ever follow them into a hotel, just forget it, you are gone! They will spend the whole night chasing you with their penis up and down until you give in and once you give him, they will dump you and move to the next girl.
All the big books about love that I have stumbled upon, preached on the need for a man to stick to one woman and not look outside, but I wonder if these Asaba men don’t believe in love or they don’t even read in the first place. Whatever the case may be, Asaba married men, pity for us and leave our girls alone. Na beg I dey beg now. The next time you guys will tempt my sweetheart into fooling around with you, I will make sure I post your name on Facebook and tag your wife! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gentlevin:
Ndito Akwaibom Emenam......Nme dara ke se enam.......best wishes.....

2 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by number5(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chinachriss:
CC: Richiez, please, move this to frontpage biko. Seriously, is it that some mods are more hardworking than others. Help and grow Nairaland. If it were to be otiose, serpentine and celebrity thread, it would have been pushed to the front page. This is annoying.
grin grin

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by scholes0(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wait oooo

So before them , what have UNIUYO law students been graduating from law school with? grin

2 Likes

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by bufness(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
two students graduated from. my own school uniosun also with first class in law school
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by lazygal: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIPEnglish:
With the small year I am leave in Nigeria, I has founded out that first class are always hype.

Explain
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by mcayomind: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
best wishes...... meanwhile somewhere in Abakaliki?

1 Like

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by densil(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nta nta offiong nyin, Abasi idiong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) / UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students / Imsu Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.