Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (25869 Views)

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by muller101(m): 2:56am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of being brainy if you aren't beautiful.

The truth be told,
If I were their lecturer, I'd fail them.
They look horrible, so they don't merit that grade.
u need to be transferred to the intensive care unit of a mental assylum grin
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by LegitBoy(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2017
efighter:
Congrats my brethren from another mother. However. The number of Yorubas that have graduated with First Class from Law School is same as number of rice grains in a 50kg bag of rice.
Use your brain for once, what has been yoruba got to do with this ? Oniranu
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by LegitBoy(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2017
nairarhymer:
Inyene the great man
taught me and others in jamb class in 2013
best graduating student from uniuyo faculty of law 2016
A one time lawsan president

for those of u saying he's ugly type his name on FB and see his pics
for those saying he's poor, just know that his eldest brother is an engineer, and his immediate elder brother who was also in honours roll was inducted into the medical profession February of this year

btw op na my roommate for M2
Did he graduated with a first class from the UNIVERSITY ?
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!

pyyxxaru:
Beautiful people with okpolo eyes. More grace to u both
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by obi001: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please is there any current electrical /electronics masters student UNIUYO in the house.
I need to enquire about something ASAP
Thank you as I anticipate a response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imsu Post Ume Result Is Out / Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.