Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (25867 Views)

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by efighter: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats my brethren from another mother. However. The number of Yorubas that have graduated with First Class from Law School is same as number of rice grains in a 50kg bag of rice.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by number5(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of being brainy if you aren't beautiful.

The truth be told,
If I were their lecturer, I'd fail them.
They look horrible, so they don't merit that grade.

Nwaamaikpe the pessimist grin grin

The gal try na.. At least she get 5/10 for beauty... D guy sef no ugly na poverty dey worry am...

Dats on a lighter note sha bfor u come for my head grin

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by efighter: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
scholes0:
Wait oooo

So before them , what have UNIUYO law students been graduating from law school with? grin

PASS nah. That is, let my people go.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by highchief1: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chinachriss:
First Students From UNIUYO To Graduate With First Class From Nigerian Law School

The Nigerian Law School has released the final Bar examination results conducted from April 22 to 28, 2017 and guess what?

Two exceptional Uniuyo law students, Inyene John and Kuseme Iseh made the University proud. They were among the 29 students that graduated with First Class.

Hurray! They were the first to achieve such feat since the inception of the University. Congratulations to the duo! Thank you for making us proud. Best wishes ahead.

Proudly a Tuskite!
Cc: Fynestboi
Two Students Becomes First From UNIUYO To Graduate With First Class From Nigerian Law School
fine girl with brain some girls have soaked their brain with sperm and skated their future
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Ikpewe: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am a proud Akwa Ibomite and a proud Nigerian
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by edibobo: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations to You Guys. I thank God for You...Your Brethren are happy with you
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Danladi7: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIPEnglish:
With the small year I am leave in Nigeria, I has founded out that first class are always hype.
Especially at the law school.

Have you seen that guys that has A(s) in all the 4 courses and still has second class
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Proudly Tuskite.....Proud of you guys
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by ukoumoh(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Go gt that

1 Like

Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by wildchild02: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Bifrost: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Don't know what y'all are saying. The guy is handsome. Really handsome. Congrats dude.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by guychidile: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
to the two smart brains,I salute you.more greese to your elbows.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by guiddoti: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
ojmetrix:
mean while slay Queen with nothing in the head be like
Haven't you heard another name for slayer is killer.?
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by mrdipye(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
I see marriage loading between the duo
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by nairarhymer(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Inyene the great man
taught me and others in jamb class in 2013
best graduating student from uniuyo faculty of law 2016
A one time lawsan president

for those of u saying he's ugly type his name on FB and see his pics
for those saying he's poor, just know that his eldest brother is an engineer, and his immediate elder brother who was also in honours roll was inducted into the medical profession February of this year

btw op na my roommate for M2
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
see as dem frosh ? upon all the jacking... mkpo nnyin ke edonghor
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Caseless: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prefola:
Nice one..thumbs up to them...
but that guy's face tho..new meme loading...
grin
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by greggng: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Are you 2016 or 2017 N-agro candidate? This facebook page has been created to take care of the information need of the aformentioned group.Please visit and like the page. In due time we shall be posting resource materials that will be beneficial to the group.You can ask us any questions and challenges you are facing with npower and you will receive the best of answers. Find below the facebook link

@LagosNagro
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by RIPEnglish: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Explain

Lazy peoples like you will not understood. Don't worried.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by lazygal: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Lazy peoples like you will not understood. Don't worried.

angry wetin cause this insult now ? Because of my name? At least for me to ask means am willing to learn

That was really harsh of you. God dey
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by peacemara54(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
check my signature
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by asawanathegreat(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
I put to u that u are very intelligent,
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by visijo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Abeg alert us when admission List is out...
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by MrHighSea: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
One my name sake and
the other from my village.

Happy for them
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Simmyrich(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations buddies!
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by d33types: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
mcayomind:
best wishes...... meanwhile somewhere in Abakaliki?

Even surulere is very clear in the picture?
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by Faraidi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chinachriss:
First Students From UNIUYO To Graduate With First Class From Nigerian Law School

The Nigerian Law School has released the final Bar examination results conducted from April 22 to 28, 2017 and guess what?

Two exceptional Uniuyo law students, Inyene John and Kuseme Iseh made the University proud. They were among the 29 students that graduated with First Class.

Hurray! They were the first to achieve such feat since the inception of the University. Congratulations to the duo! Thank you for making us proud. Best wishes ahead.

Proudly a Tuskite!
Cc: Fynestboi
Two Students Becomes First From UNIUYO To Graduate With First Class From Nigerian Law School
is that why the guy couldn't comb his hair?
Re: Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats great Uniuyo lawsanites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imsu Post Ume Result Is Out / Ikpeazu Scraps ABSU “Pandemic Prevention Fee”, Approves N30000 For Abia Students / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.