Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Recording Released Of Trumps Call To Gold Star Wife Trump's Critics Proved Wrong - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Recording Released Of Trumps Call To Gold Star Wife Trump's Critics Proved Wrong (487 Views)

Donald Trumps Mugshot Picture Now Most Famous Picture In The World / It's Official! Russia Central Bank Announces Ruble Bound To Gold! 5000 / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recording Released Of Trumps Call To Gold Star Wife Trump's Critics Proved Wrong by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Recording released of Trump's call to gold star wife Trump's critics proved wrong.

Recording Released of Trump's Call to Gold Star Wife-Trump’s Critics Proved Wrong
October 20, 2017 By Editor

BREAKING: Gold Star Widow Releases Audio Of Phone Call With Trump

Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released audio on Friday morning of the phone conversation she had with President Trump after it was revealed her husband had died in combat, according to The Daily Caller.

"I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he's an unbelievable hero," Trump told her.
Check it out:

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

"If you're around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office," he said. "You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want."

"Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected," Trump said. "Just tell them I said your father was a great hero."

Here's the clip:

The call was released after Gen. James Kelly addressed the press on Thursday, saying that he thought at least the lives of soldiers who'd died for Americans' freedoms should remain sacred in this country.

Kelly made his remarks after Congresswoman Frederica Wilson told press she had secretly listened in on the president's phone call with a Gold Star widow and that he'd told her her husband "knew what he signed up for."

http://federalistpress.com/recording-released-of-trumps-call-to-gold-star-wife-trumps-critics-proved-wrong.php

Re: Recording Released Of Trumps Call To Gold Star Wife Trump's Critics Proved Wrong by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Recording released of Trump's call to gold star wife Trump's critics proved wrong.

http://federalistpress.com/recording-released-of-trumps-call-to-gold-star-wife-trumps-critics-proved-wrong.php

This is the video recording of President Trump's call to the widow I wonder why liberals would lie though their teeth in misrepresenting and misconstruing the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIQp0Cfm-zw
Re: Recording Released Of Trumps Call To Gold Star Wife Trump's Critics Proved Wrong by Vado(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2017
The length Libs would go just to paint Trump bad. Haggard looking trash with funny hats. A lying woman is despicable.
Re: Recording Released Of Trumps Call To Gold Star Wife Trump's Critics Proved Wrong by obixcel(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
And CNN was all over this, like for dia mind, ''we don catch am'' grin

(1) (Reply)

Why The Msms And Libtards Are Attacking Trump Over A Re-tweet. / BREAKING NEWS: White House On Lockdown After Shots Were Fired On Premises / Trump Rows Back On Syria Attack Timing As Russia Urges Calm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.