Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC (3155 Views)

Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by finaly01: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Today, I am going to address only a segment of the Nigerian population. I am going to address the people who are voting for the first time, those of you who will attain 18years this year.

Whatever I say, when you go back, call your aunts or call your uncles, your father or your mother, or your cousin, that is at least 60 years old and confirm and ask them what you heard that the Presidential candidate of PDP mentioned in any of the rallies because 2015 elections is about the young people: either you vote and continue to be relevant in Nigeria’s political history or you vote for you to be irrelevant.

Nigeria must move forward, Nigeria is for the youths. Nigeria is not for old people like us. The young generation must redefine this country. We must take this country to where we want it to be. Nobody can push us backwards. The past is past. They have led us backward and backward.

Young Nigerians were doing things fantastically well, they were acting films and these very people were snubbing them, they were playing music and these very people were abusing them. But we are encouraging them and the world has accepted them. Do you want to move forward? ….. Do you want to go backward?

At this point, let me apologize to some Nigerian civil servants who did not receive their salaries in December early enough and I will tell you what happened. I apologize to those families that suffered because we believe that for you to fight corruption; you must take measures, establish and strengthen institutions. You just don’t wake up, enter the street, arrest one person and lock up and show on television and say that you are fighting corruption.

If they had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been with us here today. If they had set up structures and especially in today’s modern science using ICT to manage resources, we would not have been talking about corruption today.

If somebody tells you that the best way to fight corruption is to arrest your uncle or father and show him on television, well, you won’t stop corruption, you will even encourage corruption. I used to tell people and I will also address press conferences so that people can ask me direct questions. Armed robbery is still with us, despite the fact that we are shooting (death penalty) armed robbers. Is that stopping armed robbery?

So arresting people and demonstrating on television will not fight corruption, we must set up institutions, strengthen them to prevent people from even touching the money and that is what we are working on and we are succeeding.

They say we are weak because there were some people who took our fathers, our mothers and our uncles while they were abroad put them in a crate and flew them to Nigeria but they were intercepted by superior powers. That blocked Nigerians from even going to Britain at a time and the relationship between Nigeria and Britain… the whole world isolated Nigeria.

They said that is the way to fight corruption. So immediately I suspect your uncle, I can just crate him and throw him into Kirikiri. Is that the way to stop corruption?
If somebody tells you that he will not follow due process… I came in with Yar’Adua and he advocated due process and I stand by due process. Any country that does not abide by the rule of law is a jungle.

Do you want Nigeria to be a jungle society? Immediately I suspect you that you have done something wrong I just ask the police or army to arrest you and throw you into jail. Is that the country you want?

They say to be strong is to jail people indiscriminately for 300 years. Is that where you want to go?
A country is like an industry. It must be managed properly by people who have brain and great ideas upstairs.

I believe that some few years back some young people have not seen trains except when you travel abroad and you have never boarded a train. Now our trains are moving. Can you do that without planning?

In the power sector, we are in Lagos; Egbin power sector got burnt in 2005 and remained so until now when we are fixing it. We have been able to finish the privatization of the power sector. This is an interface period but you already know that the generation capacity is almost double. Can you do that without planning?

This government feels that Nigerians are very dynamic people, very creative, very industrious, very talented in music, arts and business. Many of them do not have money and you know we are almost 200 million in Nigeria and we cannot reach everybody the same day. We came up with the concept of YOUWIN to give grants not loans to young Nigerians that have ideas. If you interview them, some of them are already manufacturing and in the next four to five years, we will be exporting things from this country. And they say we have noplans for the youths? They should come and tell us what plans they have for the youths.

I came up with a special scholarship that you must first of all make a First Class in the university. We have scholarship for everybody but you must first of all make First Class from your university and then we test the best brains and send them to the best 25 universities in the world. Can someone who has no plans for the future of this country do that?

Can somebody who does not think about the Nigerian youth do that?
Do you want to go back to those days when they had no plans for us?

When I came on board as President, I noticed that though in the country and on paper, there is this programme or policy of government that every state must get a Federal government owned university. Out of the 36 states we have, 12 had no federal universities and people were deceiving Nigerians that they were doing something.
I said we must establish these 12 universities in the remaining 12 states, start as small universities and grow and we have done that successfully and they are growing gradually.

You will ask some of those people who are deceiving you now and who hired some people from outside the country to go on social media and tell all kinds of lies, that when they were in power did they build any nursery school for anybody? Ask them, ask them, I say go and ask them.

If they did not build nursery schools for anybody, what did they use our money for? They built prisons or universities for you?

I will build universities for you, I will build secondary schools for you, I will build primary schools for you.

Somebody wakes up and says “O, Nigerian women I am going to give you position.’’ And you ask him when you were a Head of Government, you had a cabinet, I have the list of the cabinet members, there was no one single woman. Not even one in the cabinet.

So Nigerian women, you cast your votes and go back to the kitchen and die there or you cast your votes to liberate yourself.

The Nigerian women must decide where to cast their votes: you vote and go back to the kitchen and die in the kitchen or you cast your votes to liberate yourself. We are ready to liberate all Nigerian women.

Finally, let me tell all of you especially those of you, who want to go to the National Assembly that we just had a national conference. The document from that conference, because of the controversy we have in the present National Assembly, you know how chaotic the present Assembly is, we know that if you bring that document to the Assembly they will dump it.

So we want to present it to the next Assembly. So those people you are sending, if you mean well for this country, you must vote people who can go to the National Assembly, discuss and adopt that document that our leaders have agreed so that this country can move forward.

I stand today in the city of Lagos, in the south west on behalf of the leader of our party, Alhaji Muazu, the Vice President and all the leaders and promise that if you vote the PDP en masse to the National Assembly and to the Presidency, we will adopt that document so that this country will move forward.

That document is to liberate you, we did not influence it, our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters that are credible came up with it.

Ask them, we did not influence it. I did not ask them to dot any `I’ or cross any `T’ because I have no personal interest. My interest is the Nigerian interest.

You must vote for your liberation, you must vote for your development, you must vote to take Nigeria to the moon. You cannot vote to take Nigeria backward.

Leave us who are half dead to bury our dead.You must vote for the progress of this country, you must vote for the Nigerian youth, you must vote for the Nigerian women. PDP!… POWER!
THANK YOU.

For full transcript http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathans-campaign-speech-lagos/

10 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by finaly01: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
A country is like an industry. It must be managed properly by people who have brain and great ideas upstairs.

Lala FP please

20 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by vengertime: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
The guy above, really saw the same line I saw that make me believe Buhari is an illiterate.

Can any country in the world allow an illiterate to rule them? Imagine Buhari ruling America, Somalia will look like Dubai

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Mekus68: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
GOD BLESS GEJ
SHAME ON APC

18 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by slimfit1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jonathan did nothing to fight corruption he was the father of corruption. Non of his actions shows that he is either ready or aim to fight corruption. Why would we vote for Buhari if Jonathan had done the right thing then. He knows he was been used and was ready to be used to steal. He had no clue about what he is doing. Only Aganga and Agricture minister knew what their portfolio entails and could only manage to make an impact.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Paperwhite(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
The then subtle deception of the APC is now an open secret but so sad those that were warned then are rather regretting it now like my blossom friend.
[/b]"And they say we have no plans for the youths? They should come and tell us what plans they have for the youths."[b] http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/19/2019-election-apc-will-not-support-young-people-joe-igbokwe/

6 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Paperwhite(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimfit1:
Jonathan did nothing to fight corruption he was the father of corruption. Non of his actions shows that he is either ready or aim to fight corruption.
And what is the present moral burden and corruption ridden government doing?

13 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by swagagolic01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
GEJ remains the best and only option we had in 2015 presidential election... when educated men speak, dullard's like the fool in Turkey now should listen an learn...

18 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by eodavids(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimfit1:
Jonathan did nothing to fight corruption he was the father of corruption. Non of his actions shows that he is either ready or aim to fight corruption. Why would we vote for Buhari if Jonathan had done the right thing then. He knows he was been used and was ready to be used to steal. He had no clue about what he is doing. Only Aganga and Agricture minister knew what their portfolio entails and could only manage to make an impact.

Let's put up better argument naa

GEJ and crew strengthened the corruption war,
They brought about TSA, BVN, and reduction of ghoast workers, etc.

To be fair to GEJ, one cannot be saying the truth if he/she said GEJ never tried in fighting corruption. Its just that Nigerian corruption is like a virus which can only be defeated both directly and indirectly by attacking the causes as well as its effects

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by sonature1: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
I never liked Jonathan because he was extremely lenient on corruption. True, it's better to fight corruption using laws and strong institutions but Jonathan never did enough in that area.

In clear terms, I hated Jonathan administration because Jonathan was advised by his legal aides to send a bill to NASS to establish a corruption trying tribunal to show his zero tolerance on corruption but he would not. At this juncture, I gave up on him.

Yes, I am Igbo and I campaigned for Buhari...I even got many of my friends to vote for him in hope he would genuinely fight corruption...today, those friends say I misled them. And it even pains me so much that Buhari does not treat my people well.

tl,dr: Jonathan was not a good leader, but Buhari was far worse.

6 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Presidiotbuhari: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Words on a marble!
finaly01:

Lala FP please

1 Like

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by dodelight(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prophet Jonathan! Hmm... Either the women's vote liberate them or send them to the kitchen.

7 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by slimfit1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
eodavids:

Let's put up better argument naa

GEJ and crew strengthened the corruption war,
They brought about TSA, BVN, and reduction of ghoast workers, etc.

To be fair to GEJ, one cannot be saying the truth if he/she said GEJ never tried in fighting corruption. Its just that Nigerian corruption is like a virus which can only be defeated both directly and indirectly by attacking the causes as well as its effects

True but whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
I was a big supporter until I realised PHD means nothing in making a change.
Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
remember that very day..

Afonjas are evil..

remember vividly how they ridicule jonah that day on nairaland..

hope say they don the drink the oyel and eat the dollars now..

play haterz.

na run dem dey now.. abandon government wey dem sell give nigerians.
only because jonah representative to a function did acknowledge IGBOS as the pillar of the administration.

all hell was immediately lose.
from immigration to aviation down to national population commission.. this guys no rest.. till the succeeded in pushing jonah out..

they wan be pillar of an administration grin grin

business no go well.. dem don abandon both "pillar " n "administration " run. grin grin

Afonjas. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Henrypraise: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonature1 n slimfit1 u guys ar trying to twist pples mind wen d truth is staring at u... buhari was n is no match for gej in any regard...

d beautiful tin abt gej is dat most of his speech are not written, he speaks from d heart... not one ekpa reading wat was written for him...

3 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by buJu234: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
@ bros GEJ,

Nigerians tink say bros bubu nai b the best man for d job, but now even the freedom of speech they enjoyed in ur days, bubu has taken it away... even bros tinubu, don melow for ikoyi as if e nor dey exist again.

Hunger don reset d brains of the trekkers, sai baba people and finally the nairaland e warriors e rats...

@ bros GEJ even though u fall guys hand oo, but bros bubu ni e own worst pass oo.

4 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by baralatie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
finaly01:
Today, I am going to address only a segment of the Nigerian population. I am going to address the people who are voting for the first time, those of you who will attain 18years this year.

Whatever I say, when you go back, call your aunts or call your uncles, your father or your mother, or your cousin, that is at least 60 years old and confirm and ask them what you heard that the Presidential candidate of PDP mentioned in any of the rallies because 2015 elections is about the young people: either you vote and continue to be relevant in Nigeria’s political history or you vote for you to be irrelevant.

Nigeria must move forward, Nigeria is for the youths. Nigeria is not for old people like us. The young generation must redefine this country. We must take this country to where we want it to be. Nobody can push us backwards. The past is past. They have led us backward and backward.

Young Nigerians were doing things fantastically well, they were acting films and these very people were snubbing them, they were playing music and these very people were abusing them. But we are encouraging them and the world has accepted them. Do you want to move forward? ….. Do you want to go backward?

At this point, let me apologize to some Nigerian civil servants who did not receive their salaries in December early enough and I will tell you what happened. I apologize to those families that suffered because we believe that for you to fight corruption; you must take measures, establish and strengthen institutions. You just don’t wake up, enter the street, arrest one person and lock up and show on television and say that you are fighting corruption.

If they had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been with us here today. If they had set up structures and especially in today’s modern science using ICT to manage resources, we would not have been talking about corruption today.

If somebody tells you that the best way to fight corruption is to arrest your uncle or father and show him on television, well, you won’t stop corruption, you will even encourage corruption. I used to tell people and I will also address press conferences so that people can ask me direct questions. Armed robbery is still with us, despite the fact that we are shooting (death penalty) armed robbers. Is that stopping armed robbery?

So arresting people and demonstrating on television will not fight corruption, we must set up institutions, strengthen them to prevent people from even touching the money and that is what we are working on and we are succeeding.

They say we are weak because there were some people who took our fathers, our mothers and our uncles while they were abroad put them in a crate and flew them to Nigeria but they were intercepted by superior powers. That blocked Nigerians from even going to Britain at a time and the relationship between Nigeria and Britain… the whole world isolated Nigeria.

They said that is the way to fight corruption. So immediately I suspect your uncle, I can just crate him and throw him into Kirikiri. Is that the way to stop corruption?
If somebody tells you that he will not follow due process… I came in with Yar’Adua and he advocated due process and I stand by due process. Any country that does not abide by the rule of law is a jungle.

Do you want Nigeria to be a jungle society? Immediately I suspect you that you have done something wrong I just ask the police or army to arrest you and throw you into jail. Is that the country you want?

They say to be strong is to jail people indiscriminately for 300 years. Is that where you want to go?

I believe that some few years back some young people have not seen trains except when you travel abroad and you have never boarded a train. Now our trains are moving. Can you do that without planning?

In the power sector, we are in Lagos; Egbin power sector got burnt in 2005 and remained so until now when we are fixing it. We have been able to finish the privatization of the power sector. This is an interface period but you already know that the generation capacity is almost double. Can you do that without planning?

This government feels that Nigerians are very dynamic people, very creative, very industrious, very talented in music, arts and business. Many of them do not have money and you know we are almost 200 million in Nigeria and we cannot reach everybody the same day. We came up with the concept of YOUWIN to give grants not loans to young Nigerians that have ideas. If you interview them, some of them are already manufacturing and in the next four to five years, we will be exporting things from this country. And they say we have noplans for the youths? They should come and tell us what plans they have for the youths.

I came up with a special scholarship that you must first of all make a First Class in the university. We have scholarship for everybody but you must first of all make First Class from your university and then we test the best brains and send them to the best 25 universities in the world. Can someone who has no plans for the future of this country do that?

Can somebody who does not think about the Nigerian youth do that?
Do you want to go back to those days when they had no plans for us?

When I came on board as President, I noticed that though in the country and on paper, there is this programme or policy of government that every state must get a Federal government owned university. Out of the 36 states we have, 12 had no federal universities and people were deceiving Nigerians that they were doing something.
I said we must establish these 12 universities in the remaining 12 states, start as small universities and grow and we have done that successfully and they are growing gradually.

You will ask some of those people who are deceiving you now and who hired some people from outside the country to go on social media and tell all kinds of lies, that when they were in power did they build any nursery school for anybody? Ask them, ask them, I say go and ask them.

If they did not build nursery schools for anybody, what did they use our money for? They built prisons or universities for you?

I will build universities for you, I will build secondary schools for you, I will build primary schools for you.

Somebody wakes up and says “O, Nigerian women I am going to give you position.’’ And you ask him when you were a Head of Government, you had a cabinet, I have the list of the cabinet members, there was no one single woman. Not even one in the cabinet.

So Nigerian women, you cast your votes and go back to the kitchen and die there or you cast your votes to liberate yourself.

The Nigerian women must decide where to cast their votes: you vote and go back to the kitchen and die in the kitchen or you cast your votes to liberate yourself. We are ready to liberate all Nigerian women.

Finally, let me tell all of you especially those of you, who want to go to the National Assembly that we just had a national conference. The document from that conference, because of the controversy we have in the present National Assembly, you know how chaotic the present Assembly is, we know that if you bring that document to the Assembly they will dump it.

So we want to present it to the next Assembly. So those people you are sending, if you mean well for this country, you must vote people who can go to the National Assembly, discuss and adopt that document that our leaders have agreed so that this country can move forward.

I stand today in the city of Lagos, in the south west on behalf of the leader of our party, Alhaji Muazu, the Vice President and all the leaders and promise that if you vote the PDP en masse to the National Assembly and to the Presidency, we will adopt that document so that this country will move forward.

That document is to liberate you, we did not influence it, our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters that are credible came up with it.

Ask them, we did not influence it. I did not ask them to dot any `I’ or cross any `T’ because I have no personal interest. My interest is the Nigerian interest.

You must vote for your liberation, you must vote for your development, you must vote to take Nigeria to the moon. You cannot vote to take Nigeria backward.

Leave us who are half dead to bury our dead.You must vote for the progress of this country, you must vote for the Nigerian youth, you must vote for the Nigerian women. PDP!… POWER!
THANK YOU.

For full transcript http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathans-campaign-speech-lagos/
abeg make una leave GEJ alone for him people ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by judey1992(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
in this regime, Religion wont even serve as our opium.
Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by engineerboat(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
When i was listening to his speech during dat rally.

I was like will Nigerian listen.

"They say to be strong is to jail people indiscriminately for 300 years. Is that where you want to go?
A country is like an industry. It must be managed properly by people who have brain and great ideas upstairs."

APC cannot give what dey don't have.

They are only good ad deceit, propaganda, media noise.

And that is just what they are doing.

O ma se ooo

5 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by kitaatita: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
It's actually the speech that nailed PDP. OP has forgotten that PDP lost the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by agbangam: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
OP sef no wise, mumu Jona dat left over 25 states stranded cos he looted n emptied our treasury. 27 states cud not pAy their workers for over 8months not to talk of pensioners. Even with mama Harvard as d minister of Finance cud not think of ways of solving dat issue. It took PMB ingenuity with his hard working minister of finance to solve dat huge national mess. U guys shud be happy dat God gave us PMB else GEJ wud have completely wrecked dis nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by blacksteel(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimfit1:
shut the Bleep up! If you have nothing reasonable to type here. #Zombiefied idiot. What do you know?

6 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by xtiandating: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonature1:
I never liked Jonathan because he was extremely lenient on corruption. True, it's better to fight corruption using laws and strong institutions but Jonathan never did enough in that area.

In clear terms, I hated Jonathan administration because Jonathan was advised by his legal aides to send a bill to NASS to establish a corruption trying tribunal to show his zero tolerance on corruption but he would not. At this juncture, I gave up on him.

Yes, I am Igbo and I campaigned for Buhari...I even got many of my friends to vote for him in hope he would genuinely fight corruption...today, those friends say I misled them. And it even pains me so much that Buhari does not treat my people well.

Our service is free

3 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by slimfit1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Henrypraise:
sonature1 n slimfit1 u guys ar trying to twist pples mind wen d truth is staring at u... buhari was n is no match for gej in any regard...

d beautiful tin abt gej is dat most of his speech are not written, he speaks from d heart... not one ekpa reading wat was written for him...

Well we need a leader that has no A PC or PDP DNA
Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by xtiandating: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Check the signature below

5 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by GavelSlam: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
blacksteel:
shut the Bleep up! If you have nothing reasonable to type here. #Zombiefied idiot. What do you know?

Now you've convinced him with your comments that you are right.

From today, he would go about preaching the good word.
Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by zurielsam(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
ok check my signature and thank me later
Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by Malawian(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
agbangam:
OP sef no wise, mumu Jona dat left over 25 states stranded cos he looted n emptied our treasury. 27 states cud not pAy their workers for over 8months not to talk of pensioners. Even with mama Harvard as d minister of Finance cud not think of ways of solving dat issue. It took PMB ingenuity with his hard working minister of finance to solve dat huge national mess. U guys shud be happy dat God gave us PMB else GEJ wud have completely wrecked dis nation.
The "Money" Jonathan "looted", where is it? where did he keep it? in Nigeria or overseas? pls answer, cos even you should be tired of that refrain by now.

3 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by pedrilo: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerians are regretting their decision obviously

2 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by mex22: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimfit1:

Buhari is fighting corruption with all his might and hunger is in thé land.

3 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by mex22: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonature1:

Lol so you are one of those whose reckless décisions put us in this mess.hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC by nNEOo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Henrypraise:

u don't knw hw much bothered i am that we seem nt to care to our presidnt keeps reading script for us with each address
,let demand if he must speak he must speak from his heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Ibo Most Respected Man Alive In Nigeria? / Peter Obi CLOSING STATEMENT: President Buhari Said After He Was Elected / Abia You Dont Know-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.