Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind (1003 Views)

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) / Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind by ejire042(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello guys
I know most of you know cars45 very well. We pretty much buy Nigerian used cars from willing sellers. I'm sure most of us are familiar with this part of the business that cars45 does.
Cars45 don't only buy cars from willing clients that are ready to sell their rides, they also sell these cars to those that are interested in buying.
I'm sure most of you would have been digging for information on what they do to all the cars cars45 buys.
To put it as simple as it is, they sell the cars too.
Its not like they have a car garage where they just pile up cars and boast of numbers. They pretty much sell it out to willing clients.
But the twist is that you cannot buy a car from cars45 unless you are a registered Dealer Agent. You don't even know which ride is for sale and which ride is not for sale. This piece of info is reserved to the licenced agents.
Cars45 recently launched the merchant program where they also recruits merchants to sell their cars for them.
This means that a cars45 licences merchant can update you on cars available for sale and the price that has been marked up for it.

Let me just say I'm opportuned to be one of the licenced merchant on cars45 and basically I will bringing to you lovely and juicy deals on the platform. Who knows you can to pick your ride here and you can be sure of a very very very fair deal.

So just follow this post and you will glad you did.

My name is Ejire and I'm a car merchant.

Mobile: ,08028503973(WhatsApp)
Re: Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind by ejire042(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Are you planning on buying your first ride

Are you planning on selling your cars

Do you need a ride that is suitable for Uber,Taxify,Ogataxi etc

You need to keep your eyes open and follow this thread.

My name is Ejire and I'm a car merchant
Re: Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind by TPound(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
ejire042:
Are you planning on buying your first ride

Are you planning on selling your cars

Do you need a ride that is suitable for Uber,Taxify,Ogataxi etc

You need to keep your eyes open and follow this thread.

My name is Ejire and I'm a car merchant

come...lemme be ur dealer referral....I'm a licensed agent...WhatsApp me on 08029898808
Re: Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind by ejire042(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stay close.
It's all good

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption / What's The Difference Between A Car Code Reader And A Scan Tool? / Watch The World’s 1st Ever Monster Truck Front Flip At Monster Jam World Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.