Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor (792 Views)

Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / John Yakubu Yusuf: EFCC Probes Why Convicted Pension Thief Is Not In Jail / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abdulrasheed Maina who fled to Dubai and had being living large on stolen pensioners funds ,has been recently been reinstated back into the Federal civil service as a Director of Human Resources in the Ministry of Interior.

Maina is born-again in Buharism and has found his way back into the Civil Service courtesy of Mr Integrity. Now he is going to use the stolen pensioners money to contest to be the next Governor of Borno state with the backing of Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Honestly speaking, if you still think Buhari has integrity, then your head needs to be examined.
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
The more corrupt you are the more Buhari loves you

2 Likes

Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Holuwahphemy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
In dagrin's voice shey democracy leleyi abi crazy demo? My beloved Nigeria where thieves are praised and hungry man jailed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Holuwahphemy:
In dagrin's voice shey democracy leleyi abi crazy demo? My beloved Nigeria where thieves are praised and hungry man jailed embarassed
Sad
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Honestly speaking, if you still think Buhari has integrity, then your head needs to be examined.
He is worse than Abacha
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nutase: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kwarrapshun is relative. because it doesn't have a one size fits all definition.
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Desyner: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Even voters sell it to highest bidder why not his fellow politician?
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Desyner:
Even voters sell it to highest bidder why not his fellow politician?
He will use pensioners funds to buy voters and likely win
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nutase:
Kwarrapshun is relative. because it doesn't have a one size fits all definition.
May the Lord deliver us from a human wolf who has been deceptively sold to as human a sheep and a stinkingly corrupt man as a man of integrity.
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by MONITZ: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Naija is finished with all the present crop of politicians and those still to come,"if u want to steal then steal big and u shall be celebrated",this is the moral of this news...
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
MONITZ:
Naija is finished for real with all the present crop of politicians and those still to come,"if u want to steal then steal big and u shall be celebrated",this is the moral of this news...
There is no hope for the country. We need a Jerry Rawlings to get rid of all these politicians.
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by MONITZ: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
DutchBruh:

There is no hope for the country. We need a Jerry Rawlings to get rid of all these politicians.

Yeah bt we re too diverse and scattered for any genuine individual to pull the kind of Rawlings stuff successfully,just take a look at the April 1990 abortive coup,it was almost succeeding until some states that the plotters felt were redundant and of no use to the nation were excised and then began their trouble and eventual downfall.. The country is spiraling down a hopeless dungeon,these politicians don't ever mean well for the country and her citizens,they re only there to feather their nests and steal as much as they can for themselves and their families .yhe country can go to blazes for all they care..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by RZArecta(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are therefore it's safe to say that a so called Buhari who surrounds himself with bloodthirsty kleptomaniacs is also a bloodthirsty kleptomaniac. Bayajida is a fraud cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
MONITZ:

The country is spiraling down a hopeless dungeon,these politicians don't ever mean well for the country and her citizens,they re only there to feather their nests and steal as much as they can for themselves and their families .yhe country can go to blazes for all they care..
I feel the same way,but we can't lose hope. Only 1% of the population is responsible,majority of people in the country are victims. I thought Buhari was going to be that Jerry Rawlings,but he turned out to be a devil in disguise.
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
RZArecta:
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are therefore it's safe to say that a so called Buhari who surrounds himself with bloodthirsty kleptomaniacs is also a bloodthirsty kleptomaniac. Bayajida is a fraud cool
I am fedup with Buhari useless and corrupt goverment

Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Tell that to the zombies
Re: Reinstated Pension Thief Who Fled To Dubai,Positioned As Next Borno Governor by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Speaks On Atiku, Saraki’s Return To PDP; Presidential Candidate. / Governor Rochas Okorocha Slammed For Erecting Sirleaf's Statue - Screenshots / Lagos Gov Orders Ayinke House Completion In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.