Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years (25278 Views)

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Alleged Death Photo Of Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Coloradvantage(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only possible motive for his suicide is the scenario I'm painting below;

His wife gives birth to triplets and then he overhears her telling someone on phone that they are not his.

Ne'er trust these women.

no...I am not sure its that! not that... ! the children where gotten through lot of patience and prolong medical assistance .. to solve some health problems... for the fact they are more than one kid... I guess it is through artificial insemination! not away march by the wife! abi na how them d call am! ... . the underlying issue is stress, distress... mental breakdown... majorly due to financial issues.., for the man to cope without a child for many years... I expect him to be able to endure any problem... including financial issue! it is not easy though! ... RIP

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by SalamRushdie: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
freshboi88:

This f.ool is trying to play politics after reading this.. May God forgive u

Do you know how many people that have died as a result of Buharis bad leadership ? This is not politics man it's reality and a reality brought about by Buharis bad govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by CHARLOE(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
sharap. atheist!
U just proved my point, dumbass, pastor-worshipping, ignorant sheeple! By d way, I'm no atheist, but I respect atheists way more than brainwashed dolts like u n ur crafty, cunny gods of men.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by YelloweWest: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na wa o. I don't even know what to say.

Madam may God help u and ur 3boys
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by YelloweWest: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Coloradvantage:
no...I am not sure its that! not that... ! the children where gotten through lot of patience and prolong medical assistance .. to solve some health problems... for the fact they are more than one kid... I guess it is through artificial insemination! not away march by the wife! abi na how them d call am! ... . the underlying issue is stress, distress... mental breakdown... majorly due to financial issues.., for the man to cope without a child for many years... I expect him to be able to endure any problem... including financial issue! it is not easy though! ... RIP
You must be new on nairaland not to know NwaAmaikpe

He is a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by U2077(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Level 16,
Account balance 30000
A pity
Zero saving culture
Or nothing to save
Children are a joy to behold and nurture
Am so mad right now
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by 9aiboard: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
what a life

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Another victim of Buhari's harsh economic policies taking a bow.
This would have been averted if Nigerians had reviewed history before voting in an economic illiterate to ruin their country a second time and take it back to the dark ages.
I'm not surprised, I only sympathize in advance with those who will consider this option and those who will consider other options to escape their predicament no thanks to a governmemt that lives on deceit, lies and propaganda.

During the previous administration Nigerians could still afford what to eat, the situation was not extreme.The opposite is the case today while Jubrim is breaking records with his global tours, deceiving his zombies that he is fighting corruption, and that they should hold the previous administration responsible for the country's economic woes even after 2 years of being in power.

God for the sake of those who can not afford to live abroad safe Nigerians from their wicked rulers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Bullhari007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
another Yoruba man killed himself because of hardship.... where are sai baba chanters Ndi Ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by dmg1: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
that was a very wise decision, using suicide to escape responsibily is truly the best option. 11 month isn't one month without ur stipend how can a family man survive. Gov. Bello your end is near.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Some persons killed this man and want some f.o.o.ls to believe that he committed suicide because he was owed salaries. Believe this and you will believe anything. angry
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by nkemdi89(f): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Agbaletu:
That is serious, a whole director! If a director can commit suicide for not being paid for months, the governor should act fast to avoid mass suicide.
Yahaya Bello, pay Kogi civil servants and let Dino Melaye be. You have a lot to do than to be going after Dino Melaye.
And the governor was in Onitsha yesterday spending money for APC campaign, in the company of that his ADC that looks like bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
APC is a curse to Nigeria
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by RichardKajola(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
tstx:
Virtually everyone in Nigeria has the spirit of cowardice ingrained deep in his/her marrow.... How can you owe a population of over 1000 people a salary of 11 months and not get any form of atrocious response whatsoever from them... What's wrong with us
God bless you bro. Until we unite and fight all these politicians, we will always be cheated and our right denied. Imagine 11 months salary and the workers are doing nothing about it
I am expecting family protest from them at least

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Jaabioro(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
I won't blame the govt but the dead..No matter what you are going through suicide is not the solution..where have heard that in Nigeria Judiciary jailed anyone for the money/fund borrowed,the worst that would happen,renegotion/reshedule..is a director he can borrow...he is guilty of death.l have suffered more depression him..may be i have to put my story online for many to learn
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by juman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
See the life of common man in this country.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by yhellow(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
May his soul rest in peace and I pray God should be with the family he left behind. Wat a great loss, but I pray that God should punish our leader
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by redangel2017: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Too bad.. I feel for this man.. All we will do is pity.. If he steals now.. We will abuse him. Smtimes I do say.. Criminals er the products of our government.. Smtimes.. I dnt blame them when this politicians er the onces been robbed.. Its hrt breaking.. His blood is on his head.. Nigerians /thiefs
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by delpee(f): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kogi state is so unfortunate to have the likes of Bello and Dino!

May God bless the triplets mother with all she needs to maintain the family. Amen
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by bobochem: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
First and foremost let me say rip to the dead.It has become worrisome to see Nigerian committing suicide due to government negligence and non chalant attitude to the things that matter.yesterday a man commit suicide by jumping into the lagoon and I asked myself wat might have cause the man to resort to suicidal death without knowing that another case of suicide is loading(kogi).Frankly speak the APC led adm has brought more harm and difficulties than good to the citizens of this country.Imagine okorocha(IMO state gov) erected a statue for 560m in honour of south Africa President without paying d workers their salaries for months.This present adm lacks human feeling because if u av an iota of human feeling u will not cease to pay them their salaries. I think this present adm is a wolf in human flesh; they pretend to b duin d right thing but it is glaring they av failed woefully.How do they expect their workers that av not been paid to survive. This surely will cause many of them to think leading to depression, wat come after depression is for them to commit suicide.Buhari shld do d needful by talking to his APC and PDP govs to start paying their salaries to save many Nigerians from committing suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by AMI3(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
that is why i hate civil servant work. God for-bide me to be a civil servant worker my wife the same thing.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Silvermoney: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
lebienconnu:
Suicide can never be justified. Its an option for the lily livered, the weak hearted,, the loser, the coward and the hopeless.

Now that he has ran away who will fend for the three boys he brought into the world.

Let us stop RIPing these losers because they do not deserve it perhaps a potential coward considering this inglorious option may have a rethink.

Don't be silly. If suicide is as easy as you think, half of Nigeria's miserable 'plenty for nothing' population would have committed it by now. Most people are only alive because they are cowards. They fear the pain they would face at the point of death, and also the dreaded unknown. If dying was as simple and painless as pressing a button, the entire world's population would be less than 1 billion now.

You need to have strong balls to cause fatal pain for yourself and exit this known world into the unknown. You're only a coward and a loser if you're alive and living with the ridicule.

Death before dishonour

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Navdevgan: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2017
ijustdey:

Director Hangs Self After Wife Gave Birth To Triplets

http://punchng.com/director-commits-suicide-in-kogi/

all lies
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2017
U2077:
Bello won't pay salaries
Buying up properties and estates left right and centre
A very pathetic story
After 17 years no child sorry children, came
And I go and hang mysef
A director in kogi civil service
Unpaid for 11 months
Bello
Lord have mercy on u
Just feel for the poor wife and kids
yet politicians are not owed....Africa I hail thee
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by tiredoflife(m): 3:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Middle belt voted for change
Now they ve it
The man lacks financial IQ
No man should leave his future to a government
He is using old rules to play the new money game.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by ikemesit4477: 4:11am On Oct 22, 2017
ololadeajayi:
Nobody should mention Buhari here oo
of course he is the brain behind all what Nigerian are passing through!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by juman(m): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2017
The failed nigeria is a spirit killer.

Most people have their spirit killed.
Their passion, desire, aspiration and eagerness quelled and quenched.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by juman(m): 4:13am On Oct 22, 2017
One nigeria became a mistake that needed to be corrected.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by juman(m): 4:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Obviously another president is needed to direct the country into another direction.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Aydiamond6(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2017
This is just so unfortunate, my condolences to his family but yahaya bello didn't do it well o as in he is such a useles governor is uselessness is out this world. I just wonder if he is a human being or an animal, you avnt paid workers for close to 11months and you sleep and don't feel worried about there well being, you need to be imprisoned l for life imprisonment. This is terrible and bad
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by whirlwind7(m): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only possible motive for his suicide is the scenario I'm painting below;

His wife gives birth to triplets and then he overhears her telling someone on phone that they are not his.

Ne'er trust these women.

Really? undecided
If that was the reason he committed suicide, you think he wouldn't have written it in the note he left, Instead of telling his wife and kids that he loved them?
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Papaaldrich: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2017
BankeSmalls:
The death that killed an Alhaji will tear an almajirin to shreds. Beware zombies.

True talk.No where cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / White Garment Pastor Accused Of Raping Brothers Wife / Buratai Assessing Operation Lafiya Dole After Relocating To Borno (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.