Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years (25280 Views)

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Alleged Death Photo Of Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Papaaldrich: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only possible motive for his suicide is the scenario I'm painting below;

His wife gives birth to triplets and then he overhears her telling someone on phone that they are not his.

Ne'er trust these women.

EYE'S WIDE SHOT.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by eikenberry(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2017
When this leaders have soaked their hands in evil, they become so stone hearted...the will of the devil can not be good for the righteous.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Jaideyone(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Suicide is not an option! During 16yrs of PDP administration, civil servants never had it so bad as we experienced now! Buhari symbolizes calamity!
May God in heaven destroy APC & their entire zombies
are you OK upstairs? is buhari responsible for state salaries? the fg gave the states bail out funds and two tranches of Paris club refund. blame your governors
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by DavidEsq(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only possible motive for his suicide is the scenario I'm painting below;

His wife gives birth to triplets and then he overhears her telling someone on phone that they are not his.

Ne'er trust these women.

I thought the same thing. The man has seen too much in life, to hang himself. Yes he sold he house and bla bla bla but I don't think it's a hardship , not being able to cater for the kids. It's the trauma of catering for anoda man's kids. He referred to the triplets as "the three boys" not "our boys or children". That says a lot. Besides, the note didn't bear any tone of despair.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Tecno66: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2017
bedspread:
Who should we Blame now?
A. Buhari
B. Gov bello
C. Apc
All the above.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by psalmsjob: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
Virtually everyone in Nigeria has the spirit of cowardice ingrained deep in his/her marrow.... How can you owe a population of over 1000 people a salary of 11 months and not get any form of atrocious response whatsoever from them... What's wrong with us

Welcome to Nigeria!

That's my people for you....in Fela's voice....my people no wan die...dem go say.... I just marry, my mama still dey, I wan build house....so solger man go flog him yansh he go dey look like monkey.

Invade the government House gate and stage a sit-in there with your families, come with mats and mosquito nets for your kids, be prepared to spend weeks there if necessary and don't leave there until you all receive his so-called 2.5m alert banner ads that he erected around Lokoja to fool the gullible.

But if I was talking to north African or south American then it's possible but here I am talking to people who knows deep down that even when they were being paid, it's actually for doing nothing; most of them won't resume work until 11am, drink tea for the next 1 hour, go outside the office afterwards to gist under a tree for the next hour and meet with other personal business partners and afterwards go to the staff restaurant to eat and from there close for the day without even going back to the office.

We're a bunch of hypocrites in Nigeria and we deserve the leaders we had got before and their children that are leading us now.

Our independence was too early in our history. Why did Abacha and idiagbon have to die so soon and Buhari this old before he got another chance to lead us again.grin
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Fjsand: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2017
We all shoot ourselves 4 leg,change!!!
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
[s]are you OK upstairs? is buhari responsible for state salaries? the fg gave the states bail out funds and two tranches of Paris club refund. blame your governors[/s]
go & check your history, thats how buhari plunged Nigeria into poverty in 70s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by juman(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2017
Fjsand:
We all shoot ourselves 4 leg,change!!!

grin grin grin

Even buhari himself did not change.

He forced recession on the country in 1984, likewise he forced recession on nigeria in 2015.

Buhari and apc turned out to be a curse.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Charliiee(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2017
DavidEsq:

I thought the same thing. The man has seen too much in life, to hang himself. Yes he sold he house and bla bla bla but I don't think it's a hardship , not being able to cater for the kids. It's the trauma of catering for anoda man's kids. He referred to the triplets as "the three boys" not "our boys or children". That says a lot. Besides, the note didn't bear any tone of despair.
You, sir, are an idiot.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by jmichael259(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2017
EMBRACE SELF EMPLOYMENT NOW! DONT WAIT TO BE OWED SALARIES! THE FINANCIAL PRESSURE CAN BE FATAL! abandon civil service or support it with much greater investments in agric, food processing, real estate, i.c.t, construction and/or business skills.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by DavidEsq(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Charliiee:
You, sir, are an idiot.
Eya. I didn't know he was ur lost fada
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Jaideyone(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
go & check your history, thats how buhari plunged Nigeria into poverty in 70s
ignoramus. the economy started giving signs of coming recession as far back as 2014. oil was selling fr 80dollars per barrel and okonjo iweala tod us to brace up for hardship!!! Jonathan squandered our money when the income was high. blame the right person
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
ignoramus. the economy started giving signs of coming recession as far back as 2014. oil was selling fr 80dollars per barrel and okonjo iweala tod us to brace up for hardship!!! Jonathan squandered our money when the income was high. blame the right person
STFU! I'm talking about of Buhari 70s, go & check history or ask elders to tell you how they queue up to buy common bread back then
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by boxypane(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
i leave in Lokoja, one way to define that governor is "evil",

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by mechanics(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2017
He took a wrong decision.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by aniblue(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Bello will know no peace, he will never go unpunished, all he knows is fighting Dino.
I pitty the wife and kids.

Rip to the dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Kola1010: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
I wonder what the useless people called honourable are still waiting for, they should impeach Yaya Bello the unfortunate Governor
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Guyman02: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
11months salary is bin owed workers and kogi is still standing... why God, why are Nigerians cowards. What happened to the culture of protest in this country... All things being normal all state workers for suppose come out enmass shut down the state with a protest... but they'd rather stay at home and take their problems to God in prayer

Fear of being killed by Fulani Army if you come out to protest
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by lebienconnu: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Silvermoney:

Don't be silly. If suicide is as easy as you think, half of Nigeria's miserable 'plenty for nothing' population would have committed it by now. Most people are only alive because they are cowards. They fear the pain they would face at the point of death, and also the dreaded unknown. If dying was as simple and painless as pressing a button, the entire world's population would be less than 1 billion now.

You need to have strong balls to cause fatal pain for yourself and exit this known world into the unknown. You're only a coward and a loser if you're alive and living with the ridicule.
Death before dishonour

I agree with you that the pain they suffer in the course of the act is quiet enormous but only transient while the pain inflicted on their loved ones is not only more but everlasting.

I can tell you that it takes more courage and bravery to choose to reman alive in the face of adversity. The sacredness of human life in not negotiable.

In days of the yore, some cultures discouraged this crime by mutilating the corpse of the offenders. Some disposed of their dead bodies in "evil forest" for wild animals to feast on.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by buchilino(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
bedspread:
Who should we Blame now? A. Buhari B. Gov bello C. Apc
D ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by buchilino(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
bedspread:
Who should we Blame now? A. Buhari B. Gov bello C. Apc
D ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by omachimyk(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
What are they waiting for? Is this not enough for mass strike? #bouazizi
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Reference(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
11months salary is bin owed workers and kogi is still standing... why God, why are Nigerians cowards. What happened to the culture of protest in this country... All things being normal all state workers for suppose come out enmass shut down the state with a protest... but they'd rather stay at home and take their problems to God in prayer

Most are stunned to silence by the disastrous choices they made at the polls in 2015 and cannot come to terms wigh the failure of the dividends to show up after so much hope. I told them then that strong institutions were the way to go but they preferred idolatry. This is the result and the shame of such bad choices oft drives them to do unthinkable things. We who knew how things work in Nigeria viz how nations are built, having been crying for restructuring were more prepared than them because we knew no fundamental improvement will happen under this structure. Without oil prices hitting the dizzing heights of 2012 - 15 (which is unlikely long term) the fortunes of our economy and public finances thus salaries of civil servants will not improve fundamentally.

Weshould all cast aside our preferences, religious and ethnic sentimentality and do what is right to hold government accountable not just to repair but to fundamentally restructure this country. A CALL FOR RESTRUCTURING IS NOT A CALL AGAINST THE APC OR THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BUHARI. IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by Jaideyone(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

STFU! I'm talking about of Buhari 70s, go & check history or ask elders to tell you how they queue up to buy common bread back then
keel making a fool of yourself. go and read about the corruption in shagari's government. you'll understand buhari has saved this country twice!!! I think he has failed to deliver on most of his promises and should be replaced by a better person in 2019 but Jonathan is the reason we had to vote a dinosaur. Jonathan is the bigger failure
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
[s]keel making a fool of yourself. go and read about the corruption in shagari's government. you'll understand buhari has saved this country twice!!! I think he has failed to deliver on most of his promises and should be replaced by a better person in 2019 but Jonathan is the reason we had to vote a dinosaur. Jonathan is the bigger failure[/s]
STFU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times / Buratai Assessing Operation Lafiya Dole After Relocating To Borno (Photo) / Kidnappers Arrested In Military Uniforms In Imo State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.