Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. (6770 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2013
These are 51 lies told by the Roman catholic church christians should be aware of.

1. Baptism can be done by sprinkling- this is a false teaching.

2. Prayers can be made for the dead- this is a false teaching.

3. Clergy must wear special dress code in worship- this is false.

4. We can pray to mary and dead saint- this is a lie.

5. Infants can be baptised- this is nt found in d bible.

6. Statue can be used in worship- this is a lie.

7. Eating of meat is forbidden in good friday- this is a false statement.

8. Only fish can be eaten on Good Friday- this is a pure lie.

9. Rosary can be used as a prayer aids- this is a false teaching.

10. Mass is a sacrifice of christ- this is nt found in d bible.

11. Sins can be confessed to a human priest- this is a false practise.

12. The bible is more than 66 books- this statement is false.

13. Mary is born sinless- this is a lie.

14. The apocrypha books is inspired of God-this is false.

15. Image of dead saints can be made and venerated- this is a lie.

16. The pope is infallible- this a false teaching.

17. Peter was d first pope- this is nt found in d bible.

18. Roman catholic is d first church established by christ-this is false.

19. All protestant are heretics and anathema-this is a lie.

20. Roman catholic is d only true church all others are false-this is false.

21. Mary did nt die- this is a lie.

22. Mary is d mother of God-this is false.

23. Candle and incense can be burn in d church- this is a lie.

24. The image of mary and Jesus can cry and bleed as a form of warning for mankind-this is a lie.

25. Remissions of sins can be had by purchasing indulgences or paying penance- this is a lie.

26. Mary is our intercessor in heaven- this is false.

27. Pope is a universal bishop- this is nt in d bible.

28. Kissing of the pope's foot as a sign of respect-this is wrong.

29. The sign of the cross is a form of prayer-this is a lie.

30. The pope can modify and amend the bible-this is false.

31. There is no salvation outside catholic church- this is false.

32. The apocrypha books are d missing books in d bible- this is a lie.

33. The bible supports purgatory- this is a lie. Nothing like purgatory.

34. The word 'pope' is in d bible-nothing like that is in d bible.

35. Priest and nun are forbidden to mary- false statement.

36. The 7 sacraments is neccessary for salvation-this is false.

37. Eucharistic worship is biblical- this is a lie.

38. The dead can earn forgiveness of sins-this is a big lie.

39. We can pray to angels- this is a lie.

40. We dnt worship mary we honour her-they worship mary. Their actions shows that.

41. Those who commit suicide can make heaven- this is a false doctrine.

42. Oral tradition can be followed and practiced-this is a lie.

43. Mary ascended bodily to heaven-this is a false teaching.

44. Catholic gave d world d bible- this is a false statement.

45. Using condom is a sin- this is a lie. Married people can use it.

46. Mary died a virgin- this is a lie.

47. Mary was crown the queen of heaven- this is a pure lie.

48. Alms giving can purge and atone for all sins-this is a lie.

49. God assisted Judith in lying and murdering someone- this is a lie.

50. The birth of a daughter is a loss-this is a false teaching.

51. The papacy is nt of pagan origin- the papacy is of pagan origin and it is nt biblical.

For more information about d Roman catholic, read this link. Pls be warned catholic is nt a church.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/catholic_vs_bible.htm

5 Likes

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by mumumugu(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2013
If they are lies, then which one is true?

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by afribookorg(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Wasted 32kb just 2 see dis rubish. Chai!
Instead of searching on google 'ASUU latest news' u're busy searchin bout catholic church.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Nice one! U've said it all!

4 Likes

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by KillMoves: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by colossus2: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2013
You are entitled to your opinion and belief
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
God bless you Op. May God alone be praised forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Filmewell(f): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2013
hw does this make u a better person.Advice for u; get busy.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by mascot87(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2013
The op's existence is false/a lie
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by anselm791(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why you no go sharp your mouth? Its because there's no number 52 that commands us to 'slay the infidels'.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by asam7(f): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is that all?
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Rich4god(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wanted to comment... But its almost 1 o'clock. Time to pray my 20 decade Rosary + Divine Mercy + The visit to Blessed Sacrament... Then will go for evening Mass. Expect my comment by 6:45pm, by then am done. Glory to Jesus.
John 6:60-71
60 When many of his
disciples heard it, they said,
“This is a hard saying; who
can listen to it?” 61 But
Jesus, knowing in himself
that his disciples were
grumbling about this, said
to them, “Do you take
offense at this? 62 Then
what if you were to see the
Son of Man ascending to
where he was before? 63 It
is the Spirit who gives life;
the flesh is no help at all.
The words that I have
spoken to you are spirit
and life. 64 But there are
some of you who do not
believe.” (For Jesus knew
from the beginning who
those were who did not
believe, and who it was
who would betray him.)
65 And he said, “This is
why I told you that no one
can come to me unless it is
granted him by the Father.”
66 After this many of his
disciples turned back and
no longer walked with him.
67So Jesus said to the
Twelve, “Do you want to go
away as well?” 68 Simon
Peter answered him, “Lord,
to whom shall we go? You
have the words of eternal
life, 69 and we have
believed, and have come to
know, that you are the Holy
One of God.” 70 Jesus
answered them, “Did I not
choose you, the Twelve?
And yet one of you is a
devil.” 71 He spoke of Judas
the son of Simon Iscariot,
for he, one of the Twelve,
was going to betray him.
If you dont like the teaching and you dont want to bring out yourself to learn then its your call. I believe there so many threads that explained all this points you raised.

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by SalC: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
Rich4god: Wanted to comment... But its almost 1 o'clock. Time to pray my 20 decade Rosary + Divine Mercy + The visit to Blessed Sacrament... Then will go for evening Mass. Expect my comment by 6:45pm, by then am done. Glory to Jesus.
Honour to our blessed mother Mary!
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am not a catholic critic but if you want to know more amazing facts about the catholic church visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic/2
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Koolmexxi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
O.P I'll advice u get ur facts rite before coming out to criticize nd pass judgement. No doubt some of d catholic church's teaching may have being corrupted overtym. I for like clear ur doubts but I guess u're entitled to ur opinion.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Mintayo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Protestants condemning Catholics.It's not a new thing sha.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Maidah 5:14 -And from those who call themselves Christians,We took their covenant,but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them.So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection and Allâh will inform them of what they used to do.Just fulfillment of Allah's word.
You deserve a ban for derailing.
Btw what did allah say about shia and sunni? Or ahmadiya and other sects? Pls dnt tell me he didnt see that...please.

2 Likes

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by SalC: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Protestants condemning Catholics.It's not a new thing sha.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Maidah 5:14 -And from those who call themselves Christians,We took their covenant,but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them.So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection and Allâh will inform them of what they used to do.Just fulfillment of Allah's word.
But thesame enemity and hatred exist in islam nah. So what are you trying to tell us? Has the shias and sunnis stopped bombing themselves?

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Emyben(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Seeing this,,a guest to nairaland will think that this is a playground for kids to shamelessly antagonize people like the OP is doing. Ukuts has a Catholic hate DNA in his body and shouldnt be taken seriously,he is just 14
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by SalC: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mintayo:
Btw what did allah say about shia and sunni? Or ahmadiya and other sects? Pls dnt tell me he didnt see that...please.
You beat me to it.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by lanrexlan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mintayo:
O ya,come and ban me.Prove your worth,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:159 -Verily,those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects),you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least.Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Emyben(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: O ya,come and ban me.Prove your worth,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:159 -Verily,those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects),you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least.Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

You mean muslim sects like Shia,Sunni,Ahmaddiyya? or christian sects like Catholic,Anglican or Prorestants?
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by bizmahn: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oh!! My God!! ... The roman catholic church is surely worse than what I thought it is.I've never seen a compilation of all their heretic teachings in one page in all my life.Yet they spit at pentecostals.EVERY HUMAN BEING EXISTING NEED TO SEE THIS.

FRONT PAGE.... AND I MEAN FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!! Can someone tell the mods...FRONT PAGE!! Its too important.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by lanrexlan(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Emyben:

You mean muslim sects like Shia,Sunni,Ahmaddiyya? or christian sects like Catholic,Anglican or Prorestants?
The former.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by jnrbayano(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vile and hatred against the Holy Catholic Church won't do you any good neither will your allegations brother Ukut. It will surely make the church stronger and stronger.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Mintayo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: O ya,come and ban me.Prove your worth,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:159 -Verily,those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects),you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least.Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.
oh,i dnt really want to derail this thread..but let me ask,is it islam that allah is refering to above?
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Emusan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: [size=14pt]O ya,come and ban me.[/size]Prove your worth,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:159 -Verily,those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects),you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least.Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

The privilege you and your brethren are enjoying on this section should tell you who is on the Lord side.
Had it been it's your section you will have seen many hidden post/bans yet through this Jesus still gives room for a repentance.

Despite the critics christianity have face over the decades yet the word of God is still stand.

The Father loves the Son and He has committed everything into Son's hand. So Jesus is coming with power and glory to judge everyone as the Father has will.
So continue to fight for religion instead of you to save your soul.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by lanrexlan(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mintayo:
oh,i dnt really want to derail this thread..but let me ask,is it islam that allah is refering to above?
Yes.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Yes.

Will you stop detailing this thread and allow better people to talk.
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by Lordlexyy: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
The catholics have gone cold and mute. The op is right in every sense of it. I have never considered catholic as a church. So many unbiblical doctrine and practices. Instead of attacking the op, i will advise any one who felt the op is biase or wasn't saying the entire truth should pls provide a rebuttal in defence to op's claim.

1 Like

Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by lanrexlan(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Emusan:

The privilege you and your brethren are enjoying on this section should tell you who is on the Lord side.
Had it been it's your section you will have seen many hidden post/bans yet through this Jesus still gives room for a repentance
Was my post insulting? No,so why lamenting?

Despite the critics christianity have face over the decades yet the word of God is still stand.
Which critics is that? How many anti christianity threads have been opened here compared to the ones opened against Islam on this forum? How many books have been written against christianity?

The Father loves the Son and He has committed everything into Son's hand. So Jesus is coming with power and glory to judge everyone as the Father has will.
So continue to fight for religion instead of you to save your soul.

Shalom!
Quit preaching all time,that won't work.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Isra 17:15 -Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself.And whoever goes astray,then he goes astray to his own loss.No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden.And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).Guidance has come to everyone,if you receive it it's for your own soul and if you decline it's against yourself.Allah also says in
Surah Ash-Shuara 26:89 -Except him who brings to Allâh a clean heart [clean from Shirk (polytheism) and Nifâq (hypocrisy)].
Re: 51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. by lanrexlan(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Emusan:

Will you stop detailing this thread and allow better people to talk.
Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.