Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Reality.( A Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reality.( A Story) (459 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality.( A Story) by xlozer(f): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hi, this is my first writing for public viewing. Am a bit scared, but my love for writing and hopes of becoming an excellent writer surpass my fears.
I hope someone likes this, constrictive criticism will be greatly appreciated.... Thanks
Re: Reality.( A Story) by Josephjnr(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
OK.
Re: Reality.( A Story) by xlozer(f): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
a wise man once said there is nothing new under the sun ... how true
Re: Reality.( A Story) by xlozer(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
here we go smiley
Re: Reality.( A Story) by xlozer(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
It has all been done before. History merely repeats itself. Nothing under the sun is truly new.

Every story under the sun has an ending. The ending can either be a happy one,a sad one,a funny one,or an inconclusive, uncertain....I don't know.

well,this story am about to tell you has never been told,everyone has heard of it. This story is unique, this story is very common. THIS STORY IS ABOUT ME.

Me is just Me. others call Me Her or She. But Me prefers to call her self I....so for the pleasure and satisfaction of Me, we will often call her I in this story.

I was named Grace by her parents some twenty something years ago, when she made her not so grand entry into this world.

A 5.7ft figure with not a clearly defined figure 8shape. she has long straight legs with a complimenting long foot which has caused her no small trouble when buying a pair of shoes.

Me is a typically average Nigerian girl, a not too light and not so dark skinned. with a typical thick short bushy hair that has great resistance to combs.

Generally speaking, Me is beautiful. Because 90% of the people I have come across thinks she is. maybe it is because of her natural black and thick eyebrows and eyelashes with appropriate nose and lips size in proportion to her face.

well, the whole story of Me can not be told in a single story because it took twenty something years to make and she has many more years to write the ending.

so I guess this story falls under the category of stories that end wit an uncertain, inconclusive.... I don't know.

since you know how it will end, I promise not to take much of your time in narrating this story. since I won't take much of your time, then I think I should stop here. but if I stop here then what is the point of starting any away. so I should continue I guess, but If I will continue, then am confuse about were to start and were to draw the already reveled ending....I mean it took over twenty years ....

OK, logic should end confusion, so let's apply logic here. twenty something years divide by 2 is equal to ten something years. this being settled let's begin Dis story.
Re: Reality.( A Story) by xlozer(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Josephjnr:
OK.
hy, thanks for stopping by

(1) (Reply)

Victims, Survivors And Owners. / Haters Are The People Who Will Broadcast Your Failures And Whisper Your Success / A Crime Every Woman Commits IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.