Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Travelling To Cape Verde - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Cape Verde (22180 Views)

Tips On A Trip To Cape Town,sa / Any Tips On A Trip To Cape Town SA ? / Flight Ticket To Cape Verde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Cape Verde by passy234: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2010
Please anyone with resourceful information about the country, your responses and recommendations will be welcomed. A friend want to travel there and therefore require information such as airlines that fly from Nigeria to the country, cost of living there, how to find accommodation and job opportunities for foreigners. Also he will like to know whether it is possible to travel by land as that will minimize cost/expenses.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by omega25red(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
i dont know all the other information but i know you can't get to cape verde by land because it is an island of the coast of west africa. i think your friend can go by land to as far as mauritania or one of those far western african countries. As for the other info tell your friend to utilize google
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by jorel1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2010
fly from Malabo Guinea Bisau
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by eddy1977(m): 1:23am On Mar 15, 2010
they speak portuguese
they have some of the hottest women you have ever seen

they are a touristic country;which means not enough jobs for a foreigner

by the way;why didnt your friend come here to ask? why does he have to use you? are you sure its not you who is contemplating the cape verde trip?

now
do u have a passport?
do you know anybody there?
what are your trades?
how will u survive there before you can establish a job?

if u have a few dollars in your pocket and plan to travel to cape verde,dont u think it is wise to use the little money you have to start a small business in naija;grow your income, you can always travel to cape verde to visit later on

just asking u the hard questions to broaden your horizon before you leave nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 15, 2010
^^^Smal biz lyk. . . . . . . . ?
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by eddy1977(m): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2010
Tamita:

^^^Smal biz lyk. . . . . . . . ?

what does smal biz lyk mean?
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2010
Just askin "U" da kinda biz d poster can do. I thought u suggest he do biz?
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by passy234: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2010
Guys thanks for y'all contributions.
Really it's not bad too that i make inquiry for my friend, or am i wrong?
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by justwise(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2010
passy234:

Guys thanks for y'all contributions.
Really it's not bad too that i make inquiry for my friend, or am i wrong?

Its not for your friend, you are one of those bogus travel agents who got no clue but comes here to gather info and charge your victims ridiculous amount of money.

You always have a friend who wants to travel to dodgy places. Cape Verde here in the other thread is[b] India And Philippines [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by wip4: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ passy234
@all

PLEASE KINDLY WATCH THIS CRIMINAL CALLED PASSY234 is a thief and bastard criminal witout some sense of reasoning. he posted his friend nids info on india and philipines i sent him links , he posted about cape verde and he said he can get INVITATIONS to any european countries in one of his posts again. PASSY234 you are criminal and basterd fool. i tot u nid info on india thats why i gave you genuninely i never knew you are one of those bastards denting our image abroad. NOBODY should answer this fool again and i know he will change ID soon but watever color u wear ALmighty Allah will make you suffer if your aim is to scam and defraude Nigerians and tarnish our name. pls we living abroad are facing challenges due to scammers and fruadster like you. you cant send western union home as a nigerian to Nigeria they must ask you to put question and answer even as written that above 1000dols does not nid from my end, i sent to malaysia question and answer is not manadatory. i asked the cashier why is a most to Nigeria and not malysia she said for security purpose , so NO security purpose for malaysia , all becos of SCAMMERS and CRIMINAL like SPARTA1, vampire2 and PASSY234 and LOVEYDUD etc

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^Nice One wip4! Keep telling these i.diots stories of what they 'll face as Scammers in life, spoiling the route for people who has genuine intentions traveling abroad. GOD almighty wil punish who-so-ever wanting to dent the image of Nigerians, (amen)!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Akaraiwe(m): 12:52am On Apr 22, 2010
This info aint for the scammer but other people that need info to go to Cape verde. There is a direct flight from Dakar(Senegal) to Cape Verde it was about a $100 then,it is visa free 4 Naija P,Its more of a Tourist Country,a route for Drug dealers(Ununu). They speak Portuguese. Most Illegal immigrants use Cape verde as a route to leave for Europe. My Brothers, nothing dey there, but that one no mean say people never make am for there, just be wise, goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by jorel1(m): 2:17am On Apr 25, 2010
all i can say is that, they have the most beautiful girls from Africa--

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Yorubah(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Justwise and Whip4, Una talk pain pass cane ooo, LOL true talk hurts and i support your motion
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2010
Check touristvisas.info for more details about cape verde
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2010
its mainly a powder country, its a route for receiving drugs from south america, the average guy there is a powder guy, entry into cape verde is somewat restricted as in, you must have a guarantor living within the country
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by ejimec: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
hahahahahahaha, many guys has describe cape verde the way they understand, well for those people who scam fellow nigerians in the name of sending them to europe and come and drop them in cape verde God will punish them all, well as a person who live in cape verde for 5years i will not advice any body to travel there now because the country is not good for new comers, many nigerian has left the country because of the present situation there, but any one wishes to visit there, this is the way to go there, you can go by road from cotonou to bamako capital of mali, them from there to dakar, senegal and ask of bufalo resturant in medina dakar, owns by a nigerian, then pay 7000 cfa to them and them will give you room, them after that you can ask of TACV airline and buy ticket to cape verde is about $500 dollars to there but they will not allow you enter if you did not make contact with person there to help you enter the country, the person will collect $300 or more than, but the truth is that is not good place for a new person, many nigerians are there looking for a way to run but no no money. bye if you like try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by ElvisDavid: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2013
My friends, am here in cape verde, i do not advise any nigeria to come here. You will regret why you cme.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by tottytgirl: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
what if on vacation, is it ok. i wish to come to cape verda precisely santa-maria for vacation by air.
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
please any Nigerian in cape Verde currently,we need u to tell us about the place and how we could make it down there,thanks
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
@Elvis David,please tell us about your claim,why we shouldn't go to cape Verde and you are there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by thegreencoal: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Akaraiwe:
This info aint for the scammer but other people that need info to go to Cape verde. There is a direct flight from Dakar(Senegal) to Cape Verde it was about a $100 then,it is visa free 4 Naija P,Its more of a Tourist Country,a route for Drug dealers(Ununu). They speak Portuguese. Most Illegal immigrants use Cape verde as a route to leave for Europe. My Brothers, nothing dey there, but that one no mean say people never make am for there, just be wise, goodluck

Chief Akaiwe,
I heard that someone needs to pay between $300-$500 to an insider in Cape Verde before the immigration officer can grant entry into the country.

Is it true?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Cape Verde by Akaraiwe(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2018
thegreencoal:

Chief Akaiwe,
I heard that someone needs to pay between $300-$500 to an insider in Cape Verde before the immigration officer can grant entry into the country.

Is it true?
Thanks

I don't know about that.

However, a genuine traveller will have a hotel or a host. Plus a convincing reason for visiting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures / Living In Belgium As A Nigerian Student / Yuletide: Return Tickets On South-east Routes Hit N533,600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.