Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (22764 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by JARUSHUB: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2017
The process for applying for a visa is very exhausting and rigorous. Hence, it will leave a sour taste in the mouth after serious planning, submitting and been interviewed for a visa, you end up being denied. As such, if you are about to make your visa application, then you should look out for these signs shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, to further prepare you against a visa rejection.

You cannot clearly explain the source(s) of your funds

The majority of embassies will assume that applicants are seeking permanent entry into their country until you prove them otherwise. And one way to prove them otherwise is to present evidence that you have strong economic reasons to return to your country following your stay. What other way to do this than your bank statement? Hence, ensure that your cash inflow and outflow are credible. They do not want to give visas to criminals.

Your visa agent cannot answer basic visa questions

If your visa agent promises to deliver to you a visa without asking you basic questions that only you have answers to, you should feel very uncomfortable about that application. It may most likely be rejected.

You have a record visa denials

If you have a record of refusals from a particular embassy, they will know that you arguably are desperate to leave your country. If you have been refused once at any embassy, they have the record. Hence, do not submit any visa application without consulting reliable visa businesses for advice. The more you are rejected, the more your visa application will be denied and vice-versa.

You apply for the wrong visa category

There are different visa categories and, for every visa you are applying for it must correspond with your lifestyle. If it does not support the category of visa you are applying for, that is a strong signal, which you address before even submitting your application or else you will suffer the embarrassment of a rejection.

You have an uneasy feeling about an answer

If you have answered a question on your application but you don’t feel comfortable about the answer you have provided, then you need to take steps back and peruse your responses again. The reason is that, you will unconsciously communicate your uneasy feelings to your interviewer while answering that question; particularly if they seem interested in that particular answer.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-signs-visa-application-will-rejected/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by hollaytan: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2017
space booked

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by duos: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by teebaxy(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2017
SINCE NAIRALAND dont want to move this great news to front page lemme kuku do it for them
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by theophorus(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
May be its luck or Something.

Facts is those assumption's OP made above may fails.

I think there are several things which happen in Our World which we can't explain.

So let's just trust God, Work hard and be Optimistic.

que Sera Sera.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Alvin007: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
tripoli007:
Do I need a visa to visit Biafra .. FTC ohhh
You need a visa to attain ftc cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by hprizon(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
when dem ban u for travel sextion on NL, na sign

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by g8alumetal: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Nice one indeed....
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by dalag11(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
kool thread boss Jarus
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
in 2005 i was refused uk visa, instead of appealing i reapplied. and was given

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Amberon11: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Lol
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Fernandowski(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
e no go better for American embassy shaaaa.... Mine is just one denial

got a teammate that they have denied 7 whooping times
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by naxodotcom: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
yes i have here

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2017
tripoli007:
Do I need a visa to visit Biafra .. FTC ohhh

look above, A Nigerian has already commented before you

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2017
JARUSHUB:
The process for applying for a visa is very exhausting and rigorous. Hence, it will leave a sour taste in the mouth after serious planning, submitting and been interviewed for a visa, you end up being denied. As such, if you are about to make your visa application, then you should look out for these signs shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, to further prepare you against a visa rejection.

You cannot clearly explain the source(s) of your funds

The majority of embassies will assume that applicants are seeking permanent entry into their country until you prove them otherwise. And one way to prove them otherwise is to present evidence that you have strong economic reasons to return to your country following your stay. What other way to do this than your bank statement? Hence, ensure that your cash inflow and outflow are credible. They do not want to give visas to criminals.

Your visa agent cannot answer basic visa questions

If your visa agent promises to deliver to you a visa without asking you basic questions that only you have answers to, you should feel very uncomfortable about that application. It may most likely be rejected.

You have a record visa denials

If you have a record of refusals from a particular embassy, they will know that you arguably are desperate to leave your country. If you have been refused once at any embassy, they have the record. Hence, do not submit any visa application without consulting reliable visa businesses for advice. The more you are rejected, the more your visa application will be denied and vice-versa.

You apply for the wrong visa category

There are different visa categories and, for every visa you are applying for it must correspond with your lifestyle. If it does not support the category of visa you are applying for, that is a strong signal, which you address before even submitting your application or else you will suffer the embarrassment of a rejection.

You have an uneasy feeling about an answer

If you have answered a question on your application but you don’t feel comfortable about the answer you have provided, then you need to take steps back and peruse your responses again. The reason is that, you will unconsciously communicate your uneasy feelings to your interviewer while answering that question; particularly if they seem interested in that particular answer.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-signs-visa-application-will-rejected/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Oga Jarus, how do we redeem Nigeria from the bondage you and your colleagues put Nigeria into in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Greycious(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I need Biafra Visa, what is the requirements

Jesu

ur English dho
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Jarus(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
dalag11:
kool thread boss Jarus

sunnyb0b0:

Oga Jarus, how do we redeem Nigeria from the bondage you and your colleagues put Nigeria into in 2015?

I don't manage that handle though. It's my career outfit's official handle.

This is my only personal handle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / NUR Raises Concerns Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Fares / Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.