Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) (68435 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by tporsche(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
All these super story just to Trend!! Chai�����
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
1Dray:

It's called drill not drink
Thank you prof. For the sake of humanity I won't correct you. Otemute like you are needed to keep balance. So continue.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by veeveejay(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is all publicity stunt... The post is just to bring the guy to lime light an an artiste

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrat Babe.... enjoy it now. ...the end of the story is already known. We all understand it is for the cv
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
That dude is 21?? I'm 12 then
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
There is what we call Shame, it pains me to see that she lacks every bit of it. From being d only housemate to give BJ in a live TV to dating a small boy of 21 who is probably in year 2 or so. Well, we already know the end of this r/ship from the begining, it's only a matter of time. See her ye ye face
How will you say that a 21 years can only be in year 2, that must be a joke!!!
These days, we have 19 years old that are already University Graduate!!!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
She is after one already now
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Love is truly blind
31 vs 21 The age diff is much oo Can he cope so
Na football age. Jeff is more than 30. I can't fit senior am
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Haba, abi matured guys don finish.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by samsam2019: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
There's no fool like an old fool.

Enjoy the poocee bro

We all know this is fake
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by UsefulTunde(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Love First!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by oduason: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
riyanxeally:
her ugliness is epic even with rihannas fenty beauty plus kylies line she ll stll be wor wor....
You ain't no Cinderella either undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Nelrulez(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
All this babe with saggy mammary glands be looking up for a freshman to tie down
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
The girl wear mask
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by coleoche: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2017
i don't have a problem with dem dating but guyz day Jeff of a person is more dan 27[i][/i]
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha make I no even talk put for this matter yet
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=lastempero post=61676691][/quote]

I believe that's relative.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2017
ur opinion dear nd I wonder when airing my opinion became ur problem....hehe
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Gkemz:

A lady is supposed to be younger than the male partner so as to maintain loyalty and submissiveness of the woman. God knew why he created Adam before Eve.
why then did God create animals before man? why then is the oldest person in your church not the pastor since loyalty and submission comes from age. leadership is not by age but by authority conferred. the husband is the head coz God said so and never bcoz he's older.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by hardon1(m): 1:35am On Oct 23, 2017
its obvious this bisola girl like FVCK too much. the boy if obviously fvcking her well. that just it, nothing like love there
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:54am On Oct 23, 2017
A 21 year old guy that probably still does not know his left from his right...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Vado(m): 2:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Dude is probably just 5years younger than she is.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by WALEXYY(m): 3:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Towncrier247:
Second runner up of the just concluded big brother show, Bisola 31 confesses she is in a romantic relationship with 21 years old Jeff akoh, the winner of the project fame. See her post below and reactions from her fans;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/bisola-confirms-shes-dating-21-yrs-old-jeff-akohpics

Abegi, It's her choice
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by kiddapunk: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2017
[b][/b]she is only older than his football age, that grandpa 21? How old is Depay?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by segneyukk(m): 5:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Jeff...if you agree to this then I pity you ,
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Madeu(m): 5:24am On Oct 23, 2017
majekdom2:
Women of these days are someway attracted and believe they can find "that" companionship in younger men. It is one of the things "feminism" promotes. Many are only pretending because of the society they have found themselves. We get green light almost every other day.
This is not about feminism. If you know her history with men, you'd accept her character can not keep a typical African man. She's more of a dominant and aggressive persona.
It's best she goes for younger beta male in which she can manipulate and dominate.

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by efighter: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn I like this chemistry

This is not chemistry, rather it is biology leading to catastrophy.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by zinizta: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Her Mouth Action Must Be Epic...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Demmtek(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2017
our mumu don do ! chai
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2017
efighter:

This is not chemistry, rather it is biology leading to catastrophy.
Na wa oo how it gonna lead to catastrophy?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2017
No way on earth is this dude 21.

This woman is older than 31.

And all she chases is fame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.