Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) (68442 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by SwTeee(f): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2017
allow people to live their life, watever decisions they make is their business....been happy is what matters

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2017
The guy want to ruin his life.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by anthony533(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Gkemz:

A lady is supposed to be younger than the male partner so as to maintain loyalty and submissiveness of the woman. God knew why he created Adam before Eve.
what chapter is this writting in the bible that a lady should always be younger that the man to maintain loyalty and sumbmissiveness of the woman? What bible verse can u quote to back up your claims?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Taken or have Taken Someone?

Wish u the best all the same.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by BJ0SE(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2017
cummando:
Jeff like to drink borehole water....
Jeff the borehole contractor grin

Something like the borehole driller
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by stanikechi: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Ifywildrose1(f): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Old olosho with rake teeth
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by lastempero: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

I believe that's relative.

Africa excluded.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Madeu:

This is not about feminism. If you know her history with men, you'd accept her character can not keep a typical African man. She's more of a dominant and aggressive persona.
It's best she goes for younger beta male in which she can manipulate and dominate.
we are saying same thing. Either way you see it "many feminist cannot stand what you have termed Alpha males". What many women are seeing as feminism these days is not equal rights really, it's more of being "dominant" as the perceived themselves as subject. Most cougars are with younger men because of same manipulation and dominion before love and companionship. It's all psychological.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
COOOL!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Phylix76: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2017
HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT THE GUY IN QUESTION IS 21yrs. May be that is his music age u know
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by sunny2k: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2017
for one thing i know the both of them are lying about there real ages. for sure she is obviously the older one but na there football ages be that
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Bisola ten years no be sere sere o

I talk my own
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by jobbers: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2017
outdated 31yrs old...once u are getting older as a women..its hard to get a serious man
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by domchike(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2017
never knew we have paedophile ladies too
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Shut up
Gkemz:

A lady is supposed to be younger than the male partner so as to maintain loyalty and submissiveness of the woman. God knew why he created Adam before Eve.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2017
The idiots commenting here see nothing wrong with the age difference between, JLO, Madonna, Shakira,Gabrielle Union, First Lady of France and so many other foreign celebrities and their men. African goats with gutter brain. Her life, allow her.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2020
well i see nothing wrong i love bisola she is a great actress so i dont think you guy should say mean things about her i advice you guy too mind your business
chiamaka4g:
The idiots commenting here see nothing wrong with the age difference between, JLO, Madonna, Shakira,Gabrielle Union, First Lady of France and so many other foreign celebrities and their men. African goats with gutter brain. Her life, allow her.
well i see nothing wrong i love bisola she is a great actress so i dont think you guy should say mean things about her i advice you guy too mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.