Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15151 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
@ Nackzy moniker viewing, I'd like to ask you a question. I hope you don't mind.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:
Proof to me that he's alive
let's chat on WhatsApp 07068698924
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
let's chat on WhatsApp 0704191234419
Lmaooo. Okay

But don't you think it would be better to proof his existence online, publicly for other people as well

You might win a soul for that god
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
u dont judge peeople through a faceless forum we are thanking God for others too

YOU'RE PRAYING TO AND THANKING GOD FOR NOTHING.

IF YOU REALLY WANNA HELP, SAVE UP ALL THAT MONEY YOU LAVISH ON YOUR PASTORS, A USUALLY WELL DRESSED FRAUD, AND GIVE IT TO THE NEEDY. TO THE STARVING.

YOUR 10% CAN PUT 5 OR MORE STRANDED KIDS IN SCHOOL.
IT CAN FEED A WHOLE FAMILY OR TWO, IN THIS COUNTRY.
IT CAN BUY SOME DRUGS FOR THE SICK, AND DO SOME ACTUAL GOOD IN YOUR COMMUNITY.

GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

IT'S SELFISH AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO AGREE THAT HE BLESSES AND FEEDS YOU, YET HE IGNORES MANY OTHERS, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

AREN'T WE ALL CREATED BY HIM IN HIS OWN LIKENESS?

WHY DOES HE FAVOUR YOU AND DOOM OTHERS...
WHY DOES HE FAVOUR THE EVER ADVANCING EUROPEANS AND DOOM WE AFRICANS?

WHY DO WE AFRICANS, THE MOST RELIGIOUS IN THE WORLD, SUFFER GREATLY AND RECORD THE MOST MORTALITY YEARLY WHILE OTHER MEDICALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED COUNTRIES DON'T DO ALL THE RELIGIOUS SHIIT WE DO BUT ARE ALWAYS AHEAD OF US, AND DON'T EVEN RECORD UP TO QUARTER OF OUR YEARLY MORTALITY?

IT'S SIMPLE, COMMON SENSE AND REASONING.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lmaooo. Okay

But don't you think it would be better to proof his existence online, publicly for other people as well

You might win a soul for that god
definitely we can do it here but I think is better on WhatsApp becos we are going into something consistent.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU REALLY WANNA HELP, SAVE UP ALL THAT MONEY YOU LAVISH ON YOUR PASTORS, A USUALLY WELL DRESSED FRAUD, AND GIVE IT TO THE NEEDY. TO THE STARVING.

GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

IT'S SELFISH AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO AGREE THAT HE BLESSES AND FEEDS YOU, YET HE IGNORES MANY OTHERS, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

WHY DO WE AFRICANS, THE MOST RELIGIOUS IN THE WORLD, SUFFER GREATLY AND RECORD THE MOST MORTALITY YEARLY WHILE OTHER MEDICALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED COUNTRIES DON'T DO ALL THE RELIGIOUS SHIIT WE DO BUT ARE ALWAYS AHEAD OF US, AND DON'T EVEN RECORD UP TO QUARTER OF OUR YEARLY MORTALITY?

In summary,,,,, god works in mysterious ways
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
let's chat on WhatsApp
Lolest. See this babe. I'm certain you must have declined giving out your contact to some guy(s) who asked for it in the past. And now, all of a sudden, you're giving it out freely just to discuss God. Are you in a romantic relationship with Jesus? grin

On a serious note, edit that post and clear your digits before another person quotes the post. I'm sure the person you wanted to give has seen it.

adepeter2027, you should edit yours and remove it too.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
definitely we can do it here but I think is better on WhatsApp becos we are going into something consistent.
Lmaoooo

Hope you're ready for the game? Hope you are? Hope I won't plant the spirit of doubt in you?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by PrestigeG(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for the gift of life granted to us all
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lolest. See this babe. I'm certain you must have declined giving out your contact to some guy(s) who asked for it in the past. And now, all of a sudden, you're giving it out freely just to discuss God. Are you in a romantic relationship with Jesus? grin

Anything for christ. A lost soul must be won back oo

On a serious note, edit that post and clear your digits before another person quotes the post. I'm sure the person you wanted to give has seen it.

Thanks for that bro.

EmpresFIDEL, modify thy post containing ya digits
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

JESUS JUST TOLD ME THEY BOTH EXCHANGE NUDES ON WHATSAPP.

IF YOU HAVE NUDES YOU CAN ALSO FIND A WAY TO SEND TO JESUS, TO HELP HIM COME FASTER, IT'S THE SUREST WAY TO BOOK A SPACE IN HEAVEN.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

What about those that die in car accidents?

What about the grade F in other courses? Failed CAs, assignments, presentations?

What about those that their age meter has stopped reading? What about those whose age meter woukd soon stop to read.?
what about those that gat no shelter? No food to eat?

Like buying cars while others are trekking and dying

grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU HAVE NUDES YOU CAN ALSO FIND A WAY TO SEND TO JESUS, TO HELP HIM COME FASTER, IT'S THE SUREST WAY TO BOOK A SPACE IN HEAVEN.
LMAO. grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Atlantia(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool, I don't blame you. Fried chicken are soooo damn delicious, especially the spicy ones kissLol

I'm fine, how about you?
I'm doing great. smiley
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

thanks but I don't known how to remove it
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Atlantia(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Be there making mouth o....if somebody wants to come now, you will change it grin

You know it! grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by IamOlusa(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Thermythorpe:
Its exactly a month ago that i got a job at a microfinanance bank after a very frustrating and long job search.I thank God for dis and d gift of life.
Congratulations!
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
okay I Just did it
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

God exist
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

You still don't dig.

Why are you ignoring the losses and counting the hits.?

Your Ability to read should be accompanied by ability to comprehend.

LOL.. IT ACTUALLY WORKS THERE WAYS.

GREEN. IF ITS POSITIVE, IT'S A MIRACLE.

AMBER. IF ITS MIDWAY, GOD IS MAKING PLANS, OR TESTING ME, THUS, I MUST PRAY AND FAST HARDER, AND THROW MORE MONEY AT MY PASTOR.

RED. IF ITS NEGATIVE, GOD HAS BETTER PLANS FOR "ME". I MUST PRAY AGAINST THE WITCHES IN MY VILLAGE THIS TIME AROUND. cheesy
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
thanks but I don't known how to remove it
Between your post and signature is a "Modify" icon. Click on it, and case solved.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

thanks I Just did that
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

Zandha and capslock, make una chill naw.

(LOL)
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nackzy: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
@ Nackzy moniker viewing, I'd like to ask you a question. I hope you don't mind.
Go ahead
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
God exist

GODS EXIST.

.....IN THE HEADS OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEM RELEVANT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. IT ACTUALLY WORKS THERE WAYS.

GREEN. IF ITS POSITIVE, IT'S A MIRACLE.

AMBER. IF ITS MIDWAY, GOD IS MAKING PLANS, OR TESTING ME, THUS, I MUST PRAY AND FAST HARDER, AND THROW MORE MONEY AT MY PASTOR.

RED. IF ITS NEGATIVE, GOD HAS BETTER PLANS FOR "ME". I MUST PRAY AGAINST THE WITCHES IN MY VILLAGE THIS TIME AROUND. cheesy
The RED analogy gat me cracking
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
thanks I Just did that
You're welcome.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by panmun: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
I THANK GOD FOR HE KEEPS GIVING, HE KEEPS FORGIVING, HE CONTINUES TO WATCH OVER MY FAMILY, FOR PEACE IN NIGERIA, FOR HIS GRACE, FOR DAILY BREAD, FOR SHELTER, JUST TO NAME A FEW........

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Nackzy:

Go ahead
Thanks. Were you ever a student of El-shaddai Comprehensive High School, Osogbo?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by lollytk(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for strengthening my family in our difficult times, for protection on my kids, for my healing, for victory over households wickedness, for starting my hubby's feet on a new ground of prosperity, for maximum sales I will receive on my biz this week and meeting my family urgent need.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Ekeseges(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank you O God for the gift of life and sound health. Chinese mmamma Imela
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nackzy: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Thanks. Were you ever a student of El-shaddai Comprehensive High School, Osogbo?
No I wasnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.