Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15146 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2017
kapai:
I thank God for the gift of life and the blessing me with a gift big cash through a friend

Remember that the money may finish and also your death is certain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

And what about the dead ones?

I'M SORRY SIR, THAT DOESN'T COUNT.

YOU HAVE TO BE A SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED M0R0N IN ORDER TO BE A COMPLETE CHRISTIAN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Itzurboi:
Bro take this chill pill(JESUS), It will help sanitize your life, most especially your brain
You self, take SENSE PILL (REASONING), it will go a long way in your life
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by brookz: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Am richer by 4.5million last wik Wednesday, More blessings follow me.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Itzurboi:
Bro take this chill pill(JESUS), It will help sanitize your life, most especially your brain

Why don't you try Panku?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by ocholawealth(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for life to my family and I.
I thank God for giving me a fresher and perfect idea of what to do and how to go about it.
I thank God for this great nation - Nigeria and the place He is taking me to.
Praise the Lord, Halleluiah.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE TO BE A SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED M0R0N IN ORDER TO BE A COMPLETE CHRISTIAN.
Blood of Lucifer...
my tummy ooo

Oyah,, come and be going
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2017
brookz:
Am richer by 4.5million last wik Wednesday, More blessings follow me.

You had better invest it well or penury will follow but regardless your death and that of everyone you love is still certain
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itzurboi(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

What about Panku?
You mean that chinese doll
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
ocholawealth:
I thank God for life to my family and I.
I thank God for giving me a fresher and perfect idea of what to do and how to go about it.
I thank God for this great nation - Nigeria and the place He is taking me to.

You mean you can thank God for the state of Nigeria?

You must be a heartless sadist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itzurboi(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Why don't you try Panku?
I dont eat ghana food
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2017
ocholawealth:
[s]I thank God for life to my family and I.
I thank God for giving me a fresher and perfect idea of what to do and how to go about it.[/s]
Not needed
I thank God for this great nation - Nigeria

Most sensible "testimony" I can pick out.
and the place He is taking me to.
Place like hell
Thank Lucifer. All praise to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

This will not stop you from witnessing your parents death which you even have to pray to witness. After that prepare for yours and your body will rot away and be eaten by worms.
My GOD is ALIVE Untimely DEATH aint my PARENTS and MY portion
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Itzurboi:
You mean that chinese doll
Jesus christ you mean? The fairy tale character?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:

I didn't say anything about timely or untimely.

Just know that you and your parents must all die.

That is the law of God.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itzurboi(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

Jesus christ you mean? The fairy tale character?
i mean Jesus christ of Nazareth
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
But death is paramount and certain? Why not give testimony for that too?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

I didn't say anything about timely or untimely.
Just know that you and your parents must all die.
That is the law of God.
ok i get everyone will
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Itzurboi:
i mean Jesus christ of Nazareth
Yeah. He's the Panku I was referring to.

Too bad for you've already called him a Chinese doll
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

But death is paramount and certain? Why not give testimony for that too?
is my testimony
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2017
CAPSLOC-KED:

mhisterdreezy:
is my testimony
CAPSLOCKE-D is/was right then
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Kingdov(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for the gift of life and others that are too numerous to mention
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by jobbitto(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2017
Studied surveying, ever since i graduated never stayed home unemployed. Even though i am not working in my area of study. God has been seeing me through with the new skill i aquired. God gave me the wisdom to aquire new skill which is what is puting food on my table today. We bless God.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itzurboi(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

Yeah. He's the Panku I was referring to.

Too bad for you've already called him a Chinese doll
worry less, your case is next in line, can you see that deepsight has come back his senses
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by kalemy(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2017
thanking God for the gift of life and sound health since my childhood
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Kingdov:
I thank God for the gift of life and others that are too numerous to mention

How is life a gift
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Itzurboi:
worry less, your case is next in line, can you see that deepsight has come back his senses
Next sensible comments pls.

And if no sensible comments, next senseless testimonies pls
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:
CAPSLOCKE-D is/was right then
i dont get
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2017
kalemy:
thanking God for the gift of life and sound health since my childhood

Why are you grateful for life considering that you will die
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
i dont get

You are not expected to

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by adepeter2027(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
i dont get
Nevermind

After all, there was a reason why the Jewish mythical carpenter said "FATHER, IT'S FINISHED" on thy cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Itzurboi(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

Next sensible comments pls.

And if no sensible comments, next senseless testimonies pls
like i said, worry less.. 2down, next panku possessed member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix / Download All Songs By (Ebube Muonso) Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma / I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.