Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15150 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Atlantia(f): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool!!! grin
I'm very serious oh! cheesy grin

I ate so much chicken yesterday and now my teeth are aching. cry

How're you doing? smiley
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by sirgalahad26(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
wolextayo:
Thanking God in advance cos I know he will grant me success in the just concluded UI post utme exams.

am also thanking him for that too!
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by hrykanu231(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
God granted me journey mercies, my presentation was equally a huge success.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Atlantia(f): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Fried chicken grin. FFO undecided

Sha remember to send some to me when next you eating kiss

Come to my house if you want some...there's more than enough for everyone. grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Divay22(f): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
josephwilliamsd:
I passed my bar final exams, will be called to bar on 28th November. It can only be God.
Wow
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Melian(f): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
I got a job in my field despite being out of work for two and a half years. I didn't inflate any details on my CV nor did I falsify information. The MD noticed that at the final stage of the interview and said he liked that.

It was my first test/interview for the role I applied for.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
It has been very difficult to eat throughout last month to this month. only take one meal a day because there is no money. On Friday of this week. God showed is mercy 37k was credited to my account never believed the person can give me that money cause he has owe me the money for long time. Lastly on that Friday also someone gave me a job. Forever I will be grateful to you God.

5 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Majesticniyi(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Be there making mouth o....if somebody wants to come now, you will change it grin

Atlantia:

Come to my house if you want some...there's more than enough for everyone. grin
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Majesticniyi(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2017
So happy for you

Hurlarzan139:
It has been very difficult to eat throughout last month to this month. only take one meal a day because there is no money. On Friday of this week. God showed is mercy 37k was credited to my account never believed the person can give me that money cause he has owe me the money for long time. Lastly on that Friday also someone gave me a job though I can't do it so I gave it to the person that can do it and the person says that he will be giving me 20k everyday start from Monday because I gave the job to him. I ask for how many weeks he says as long as the work is still going I will be receiving my 20k everyday. God is truly awesome no one like him. Forever I will be grateful to you God.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by dionysus7: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2017
xpool:

And you are still alive ...?
apparently...questions?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by IamOlusa(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2017
I thankGod for healing me of fever and allowing me to see the success of my training courses.
Thank God for giving me admission into university.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Atlantia:

I'm very serious oh! cheesy grin

I ate so much chicken yesterday and now my teeth are aching. cry

How're you doing? smiley

Lool, I don't blame you. Fried chicken are soooo damn delicious, especially the spicy ones kissLol

I'm fine, how about you?

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by carlarock: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Praise God, I got a job (an employment) this week after plenty years of doing nothing. Praise God
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by wolextayo: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2017
sirgalahad26:

am also thanking him for that too!
Success is ours

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by faorex(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2017
God has been good to me all week, I'm healthy, living and thankful for all He had done, but I'll like to ask Him for more, He should please provide for me and and my parents and Grant me success in my exams and project so I can further my education in a University ..

Thank you Lord for everything.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by hakeem4(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Coffin4Sale:
Thank God for good market sales last week
your user name is quite dangerous grin

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by IamOlusa(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Melian:
I got a job in my field despite being out of work for two and a half years. I didn't inflate any details on my CV nor did I falsify information. The MD noticed that at the final stage of the interview and said she liked that.

It was my first test/interview for the role I applied for.

Congratulations sister, I hope you share your first salary with me.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by afamjb: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2017
I am not used to giving testimonies but I can't keep quiet on what God did in my life and that of my family this past week. On Monday last week, I had an accident at awka here in anambra state.. I wasn't hurt but the police officer that was involved was seriously injured and admitted at Princeton hospital ngozika, he was on a bike and he hit my Hilux, (a project vehicle) to cut the long story short I was detained in cps awka but now am here to give all glory to God coz they have been discharged from the hospital. .. When I was released, I called my people on Wednesday only to hear that they were burning a snake that they killed inside the house.. I just give glory to God coz I think the devil wanted to destroy someone in my family but failed woefully... Happy Sunday to you all....

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:
My gf broke up with me

Congrats !
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by crestedaguiyi: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2017
CodecJay:

The problem of Nigeria lives inside each and every on of us. We are our own problems.

Corruption is one thing that ties a country down and that same corruption can be found in every nukes and crannies inside this country.

Fighting corruption without consciously reforming the police is akin to dancing round in circles.

How many chiefs and traditional rulers have dared to challenge the police for extortion in their community.

How many Governor have dared it. But we see them everyday,doing same thing on our roads.

Don't expect the common man to challenge the authority when those in charge see no wrong in their action.
Nobody wants to be a statistic.

At one point yestaday they started chasing us for daring to stand and watch them pick people who are moving about peacefully
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Melian(f): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2017
IamOlusa:

Congratulations sister, I hope you share your first salary with me.

Lol. Too hilarious. Lol. (Thanks)
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by crestedaguiyi: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2017
CodecJay:
I thank God for the gift of life and more especially for my health for almost 6years now and still counting I have not been sick or bed ridden for anything.

It was never like this.

Thank you Lord for my health. I am so grateful for that.

I will like to share this type too
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by BadBlaize(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
StrongandMighty:
My gf broke up with me
thatsva wonderful miracle, a liability leaving u in a perilous time lyk dis
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by IamOlusa(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Melian:

Lol. Too hilarious. Lol. (Thanks)
Uwc. put me in mind when you collect it o. Happy Sunday.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by loverofgoodtins(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
I tank God for d gift of Life n marvelous things he is about to do this coming weeks..lines re fallen in pleasant places for me..tank you Jesus.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by BadBlaize(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
On my way back from Aba to PH on Wednesday, our bus got spoilt and robbers came out of d bush to rob everybody, no life was lost, people lost their valuables and money.

I lost just 1h and an empty wallet that was fat cus of bet9ja slips...

Am not lucky am blessed.

Thank Jah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by xpool(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
I thought I had no testimony or what I expected, but I remembered all the disabled I saw this week, even in my poverty I had to give the ist N50, 2nd N100 and 3rd N100, respectively.
I now remembered again that two weeks ago I had a tire burst while driving somebody's vehicle, some days after I had another burst when the car was parked and no one was inside.
THEY ARE ALL BY HIS GRACE AND I SAY THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Melian(f): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
IamOlusa:

Uwc. put me in mind when you collect it o.
Happy Sunday.

I will o. Haha. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by balogunbashit(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
I want to thank God for my life
today is my birthday
waiting for unilorin first list
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Austinbass12(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2017
I just want to thank God for his mercy upon my family. If not for his mercy, my family would have been long forgotten by now... thank you Lord.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by charlsecy(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank GOD for journey mercies.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by fascowilly(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2017
is uncauntable, what i just need is worship and praise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.