Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

5 Consequences Of Not Sleeping Well - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Consequences Of Not Sleeping Well (435 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / 5 Possible Health Problems And Consequences Of Having Sex With Dogs / How Can I Condition Maself To Not Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Consequences Of Not Sleeping Well by Laughjooor: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Sleep is one of the best thing that ever happen to mankind, even the bible said, there is time for everything. When you don't sleep well, definitely you are cheating yourself from having a good day the next day, even if it is only one night of half baked sleep, directly or indirectly it has a way of attacking us and silently whispering to us in our mind during the next day activities that "Hey you caused these upon yourself", , it is almost reuining.

Life/Human activities is choking, sometimes due to our numerous activities that is lined up for us to accomplish or we must catch up, we keep on avoiding sleep, with the unending excuses that if i don't do these who will do it for me? or saying Work first before sleep. Not having a good night sleep is very detrimental to our health, that's why i wrote these post "5 Consequences Of Not Sleeping Well", because i'm always a victim.

so?
5 Consequences Of Not Sleeping Well

1. 30% Of Our Senses Compressed :

Yes i said it, because, when you didn't sleep well (let say you slept around 2.30am), the next day you will find yourself subconsciously struggling to think out something at a time, this is a natural occurrence. Most times when you didn't sleep well like 2 days, you will see yourself forgetting things and trying hard to remember it.

These direct effects will be experienced almost they whole day, and it will be resolved after you have had a very good sleep in the upcoming night. We cannot cheat nature, nature itself is real freedom. This is why skipping sleep or having a half backed sleep is very dangerous and it causes more harm than good.

2. Prone To Sickness -

This point can not be over emphasized, good night sleep helps our body to re-activate and energies all day long, making our body strong and fit internally and externally.

But when you don't have a good night sleep, even if is only a day, your body configurations tends to be badly reconfigured, your body securities guard is weakened, you start getting that ill feeling, your stomach start making bubbling sounds, your toilet start miss-performing and most times there are unwarranted catarrh that makes us look sick. This is very bad, good night sleep is the bomb of the next day.

3. Weakness.

Weakness is directly proportional to lack of good sleep. In the morning, you feel weak, and if care is not taking you will forfeit some of your activities for that day, weakness will be felt naturally, in all of your body and eyes, you will feel it, but you will silently watch your time and hold on till the upcoming night to brace the bed and shake out the weakness with well relaxed sleep.

4. Headache:

ouch, yes these occurs naturally as a result of not having a good night sleep, your head will be heavy and pounding, sometimes it will be written all over your face, you will experience heaviness of the head, lol, yes you will. and i will not recommend medications for these symptoms. Just sleep earlier it will resolve.

5. Not Actively Engaged.

Yes, That is the worst part of not having a good night sleep and i hate this one, Trust me, whenever i didn't have a good night sleep, i will subconsciously limit my activities for the day to avoid breakdown, especially when i didn't get to sleep well like 2 days before.
It hurts by making us feel low and under performing, your mind will be willing to engage but your body is weak, mistimes, you will find yourself needing an assistance in something you can do even with your eyes closed.

Summarily, always have a good night sleep, no matter what, don't ever substitute sleep for anything, because really really it does not worth health breakdown. Our Health First please.

SOURCE - https://kingsleyuc..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Mama Bear Gentle Care Baby Laundry Detergent, 95% Biobased, Bearly Blossom Scent / Medications Vs Diet- Which Is Better At Lowering Blood Pressure? / › The 10 Bad Disorders That Destroy The Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.