Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible (3941 Views)

Proof Of Reincarnation? Famous Chinese/taiwanese Singer Teresa Teng / The Lost Doctrine Of Reincarnation In Christianity / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Daviddson(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

All happenings have spiritual undertones, lol

I do comment on other religious threads, and I also comment on many other threads especially on FP. I do no seek followership, everyman must bear his cross by himself, I am only pointing the way to whoever is willing cool
To be very frank with you, you're teaching heresies and doctrines of demons. Yes, that's the truth. I'm praying for you.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Daviddson:

To be very frank with you, you're teaching heresies and doctrines of demons. Yes, that's the truth. I'm praying for you.

To be frank with you, you know nothing and are unwilling to learn anything. You are in the grave, yes, that is the truth. When Jesus returns you will come back to life.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Daviddson(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2017
MrPresident1:

To be frank with you, you know nothing and are unwilling to learn anything. You are in the grave, yes, that is the truth. When Jesus returns you will come back to life.
Sorry if I sounded harsh, I don't intend to cause any harm. But bro, reappraise your stand and see whether your claims are not a total deviation from the bible we all know.

Good morning. I'll follow you, follow back.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Daviddson:
Sorry if I sounded harsh, I don't intend to cause any harm. But bro, reappraise your stand and see whether your claims are not a total deviation from the bible we all know.

Good morning. I'll follow you, follow back.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, I don't intend to cause any harm. But please everything I ever say are deep truths from the Bible, I speak only the truth, and I am telling you that all that you know about the Bible is about 96% lies.

When Jesus started expounding the Bible to the Jews and the priests, they called him crazy. When Paul 'faced' Festus with knowledge, Festus almost became a christian, he said to Paul, ''Thou art beside thyself, much learning doth made thee mad''. My Bro, I am in good company cheesy wink
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by ben4ever(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrPresident1:

Population of the earth is increasing? God has completed creation, souls are just being recycled into bodies, and it will be difficult to prove that the population of the world is increasing at an unprecedented rate, the reason is because greater civilisations than the one we are in have existed in the past.

What is salvation? Adam and Eve (Israel) sinned against God by disobeying His command not to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil (Idolatry), they disobeyed in that they indulged in the fruit and it caused their debasement, they broke covenant with God. Idolatry against God is Adultery, so Adam and Eve committed adultery against God (Israel as a whole nation of people is symbolically presented as a woman betrothed to God).

The punishment for Adultery is DEATH: Israel must die for her sins. Against whom has Israel sinned, is it not her husband God? So in order for Israel not to die, God came down as Jesus Christ to die for her, so Jesus died a cruel and painful death, and went to hell just for his woman so that she would not die for her sins.

God is the Crown/Husband/Head/Leader of Israel, so by dying Israel lost her crown and became exposed. This is the situation that exists till today, and this is why Israel is expecting the coming of her messiah who redeemed her, to come and be her head again. And when he comes everything will be made perfect again. Jesus is not coming for Israel alone, He is coming for the church (lineage Israel, and non-lineage converts) who have accepted the gospel of Christ during the tribulations (that have now ended).

The Negroes, Native Americans, Aborigines of Australia etc, these are the true Israel of the Bible, and their debasement to the lowest rung of all human development index is the testimony of their disobedience and subsequent devolution (just like Nebuchadnezzar).

All Israel will be saved, but not all gentiles will be saved, only the gentiles who accepted Jesus Christ of the tribe of Judah as Lord and Saviour will be saved.

Please note that the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, the real Israelites of the Bible are currently debased, they no longer remember who they are, it is the coming of Jesus that will restore them to their senses, just like Nebuchadnezzar was redeemed from his madness and debasement.

Who are the anunakis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by ben4ever(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrPresident1:

Population of the earth is increasing? God has completed creation, souls are just being recycled into bodies, and it will be difficult to prove that the population of the world is increasing at an unprecedented rate, the reason is because greater civilisations than the one we are in have existed in the past.

What is salvation? Adam and Eve (Israel) sinned against God by disobeying His command not to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil (Idolatry), they disobeyed in that they indulged in the fruit and it caused their debasement, they broke covenant with God. Idolatry against God is Adultery, so Adam and Eve committed adultery against God (Israel as a whole nation of people is symbolically presented as a woman betrothed to God).

The punishment for Adultery is DEATH: Israel must die for her sins. Against whom has Israel sinned, is it not her husband God? So in order for Israel not to die, God came down as Jesus Christ to die for her, so Jesus died a cruel and painful death, and went to hell just for his woman so that she would not die for her sins.

God is the Crown/Husband/Head/Leader of Israel, so by dying Israel lost her crown and became exposed. This is the situation that exists till today, and this is why Israel is expecting the coming of her messiah who redeemed her, to come and be her head again. And when he comes everything will be made perfect again. Jesus is not coming for Israel alone, He is coming for the church (lineage Israel, and non-lineage converts) who have accepted the gospel of Christ during the tribulations (that have now ended).

The Negroes, Native Americans, Aborigines of Australia etc, these are the true Israel of the Bible, and their debasement to the lowest rung of all human development index is the testimony of their disobedience and subsequent devolution (just like Nebuchadnezzar).

All Israel will be saved, but not all gentiles will be saved, only the gentiles who accepted Jesus Christ of the tribe of Judah as Lord and Saviour will be saved.

Please note that the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, the real Israelites of the Bible are currently debased, they no longer remember who they are, it is the coming of Jesus that will restore them to their senses, just like Nebuchadnezzar was redeemed from his madness and debasement.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by KingSango(m): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2017
ben4ever:

Who are the anunakis

Greetings,

I will share with you who the Anunakis were. The Anunakis were the ancestors of the Babylonian/Sumerians, the Babylonians aka Sumerians were Africans. There's plenty of online photos available by Google images that show the stone carvings of the Sumerians and they are African/Negroes/Niggers/Naga, etc. The Sumerian text or Babylonian Akkadian text is an African language. The Sumerians references to the Anunakis were to their ancestors who came from East Africa. Long ago, millions of years ago, the Sahara was a huge ocean. A Dr. Charles Massey, an European archaeologists, probably the only European scholar who wasn't racist and was actually seeking the truth about Africa called the, "Dark Continent" at the time. Dr. Charles Massey wrote a book called, "Echoes of the Old Darkland", which is a thick volume of objective writing of pure facts. Dr. Charles Massey wasn't interested in book writing but simply recording all his fact finding that he meticulously researched about the African ancients. Anu was the name of a giantic ocean where now sits the Sahara desert and part of it remains the Nile and Lake Victoria. The ancient Africans lived in cities all around the Anu ocean. These were more than likely the ancestors of the Chwezi, who were likened to Gods themselves, who had a foot in the other world and a foot in this one,implying they were a civilization of magicians. The Ancient languages of the Sumerians was not a write, read and speaking language like what we are doing with English but a system of symbols used to conjure up angels and demons. The Hebrew language is just a copy of the Sumerian but inferior. It seems that once upon a time Whites were enslaved in Babylon by Sumerian Africans. Its likely that the Sumerian Africans were doing cloning and created the European race of Asiatics from cloning processes to be like a robot. Lots of people think that the Anunakis were fallen angels or Aliens. grin There are no planets, the world is an enclosed dome and there is a huge water surrounding this egg shaped world we are trapped in. Flat Earth is real not a hoax, yet this information is being released deliberately by Freemasons who hide the true nature of the Earth in the first place. There is no Outer Space. There are other dimensions though and all the African traditional systems have ways of communicating with spirits that live in other realms. All of them! The world does not evolve but instead goes through cycles of time, Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and Iron Age. The entire cycle lasts about 25,000 years, complete revolution of the Zodiac starting from Leo constellation, the Lion Sphinx, that lines up with the tips of the 3 Pyramids structures of Giza once every 25,000 years. Just think Olodumare is eternal, souls are eternal, spirits are eternal and so are the planes of Existence!

This video title is taken from a Kenyan Youtube Channel that broadcasts news from Kenya. The Kenya president alluding there is no space. grin Because there isn't, just the dome above us. Probably why the West wants him out! angry

President Uhuru, "there is no space for NASA in the Kenyan government"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD76fSjmDnU

KNOW THE LEDGE
LIBERATION FOR THE AFRICAN MIND
(RECOMMENDED) READING LIST.
¨ Echoes of the Old Darkland -Charles S Finch
¨ Ancient Egypt the Light of the World - [2 vols.] Gerald Massey
¨ Gerald Massey's Lectures - Gerald Massey
¨ African origins of the Major "Western" Religions - Yosef ben-Jochannan
¨ Black man of the Nile and His Family - Yosef ben-Jochannan
¨ African origins of the Major World's Religions - Amon Sakaana [Ed]
¨ Civilisation or Barbarism - Cheikh Anta Diop
¨ African Origins of Civilisation: Myth or Reality? - Cheikh Anta Diop
¨ Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth - John Jackson
¨ Man, God & Civilisation - John Jackson
¨ Pagan and Christian Creeds - Edward Carpenter
¨ World's 16 Crucified Saviours - Kersey Greaves
¨ The Passover Plot - Hugh Schonfield
¨ African Presence in Early Europe - Ivan Van Sertima
¨ African Presence in Early Asia - Runuko Rashidi, Ivan Van Sertima
¨ Egypt Revisited - Ivan Van Sertima
¨ Rituals of Power and Rebellion - Hollis Liverpool
¨ Who is this King of Glory? - Alvin Boyd Kuhn
¨ Forgery in Christianity - Joseph Wheless
¨ The Dark Side of Christian History - Helen Ellerbie
¨ Women's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets - Barbara G Walker
¨ Sex and Race [vol. 1] - J A Rogers
¨ When God was a Woman - Merlin Stone
¨ The Dictionary of Bible and Religion - Stan Getz
¨ Gods of the Egyptians - Sir E A Wallis-Budge
¨ The Theban Rescension - E A Wallis-Budge
¨ From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt - E A Wallis-Budge
¨ Egyptian Book of the Dead: The Papyrus of Ani - E A Wallis-Budge
¨ The Golden Bough [13 vols.] - James Frazer
¨ Black Athena [vol. 1] - Martin Bernal
- "The Destruction Of Black Civilization: Great Issues Of A Race From 4500 B.C.-2000 A.D." by Dr. Chancellor Williams
-"The African Origin Of The Major Western Religions" Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop
-"Africa: Mother Of Western Civilization"-Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop
-"Black Man Of The Nile And His Family"
-"We The Black Jews" all written by Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan
- "The African Origin Of Civilization: Myth Or Reality" Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop
-"The Cultural Unity Of Black Africa" Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop
-"Civilization Or Barbarism" Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop
- "Black Africa: The Economic and Cultural Basis For A Federated State" by Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop
-"Nile Valley Civilizations" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
-"Egypt: Daughter Of Africa" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
-"Egypt Revisited" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
- "Golden Age Of The Moors" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
-"The African Presence In Early Asia" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
- "The African Presence In Early America" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
-"They Came Before Columbus" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
- "Blacks In Science: Ancient And Modern" written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
-"Essays In Ancient Egyptian Studies"
-"Mdw Ntr: Divine Speech"
-"The Irritated Genie" all written by Dr. Jacob Carruthers
-"Echoes Of The Old Dark Land"
-"The Star Of Deep Beginnings" both written by Dr. Charles Finch
-"War On The Horizon: Black Resistance To The white-Sex Assault" by The Irritated Genie Of Soufeese
-"Homosexuality And The Effeminization Of Afrikan Males" written by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
-"Iwa: A Warrior's Character" written by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
-"Enemies: The Clash Of Races" by Haki Madhubuti .
- Awakening the Natural Genius of Black Children by Dr Amos Wilson
- The Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness by Dr Amos Wilson
- Black-On-Black Violence by Dr Amos Wilson
- Understanding Black Adolescent Male Violence: by Dr Amos Wilson
- Afrikan-centered consciousness versus the new world order by Dr Amos Wilson
- Blueprint for Black Power by Dr Amos Wilson
- Developmental Psychology of the Black Child by Dr Amos Wilson

All about the East African Ancestors the Bachewzi, great builders of the Pyramids and inventors of Astrology:
http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by Olu317(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
swave7:

Can you point of which ones stand out most in the Bible as reincarnation example? Me can't think of any source o
John the Baptist was a reincarnated of prophet Elijah.Long ago, God declared, “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the ... Jesus was speaking of John when He said, “he is Elijah who is to come” (Matthew 11: 13-14); ...

13:For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14:And if ye will receive it , this is Elias, which was for to come.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
ben4ever:

Who are the anunakis

Me I think Annunaki is just coded myths. I think that Annunaki is just code for advanced people, people advanced in thought and knowledge, who spread civilisation to the world.

For Example, Oduduwa the father of the Yorubas was said to have come from heaven just like the Annunaki, but we know that it is scientifically impossible to climb down from space without some kind of apparatus.

Oduduwa or Annunaki who came from heaven is the code for Israel who spread the knowledge of God to the world; this is called civilisation. The Annunaki are still with us, only they are now devolved, but they will rise again, and reign from heaven (the heaven of the coming world is Jerusalem, the house of God).
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is said that the Annunaki came to the earth to mine gold, this is very interesting because only someone who has advance knowledge can successfully mine gold.

The Annunaki are people right here on earth.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by ben4ever(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

Me I think Annunaki is just coded myths. I think that Annunaki is just code for advanced people, people advanced in thought and knowledge, who spread civilisation to the world.

For Example, Oduduwa the father of the Yorubas was said to have come from heaven just like the Annunaki, but we know that it is scientifically impossible to climb down from space without some kind of apparatus.

Oduduwa or Annunaki who came from heaven is the code for Israel who spread the knowledge of God to the world; this is called civilisation. The Annunaki are still with us, only they are now devolved, but they will rise again, and reign from heaven (the heaven of the coming world is Jerusalem, the house of God).

What is the difference between God and the most high God.
Re: The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible by MrPresident1: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Reincarnation is in the Bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Religion Of Islam / Are Miracles Real? / Buddhism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.