Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak (3641 Views)

Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / 9th Assembly: Reps Members Speak On Gbajabiamila ‘buying’ Votes With Green Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by OGO32(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Prince Emma Kanu who is the younger brother of Nnamdi Kanu has said that the Igbos will not stay in Nigeria considering that the fact that one tribe determines what happens.

The Sun reports that the younger brother of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) said in spite of the raid by the army, IPOB members remained in high spirit.

He said: "We cannot live in a country where one tribe determines what happens in the nation. We've tried Nigeria, reached the zenith of frustration and the only option is to leave Nigeria and we are pursuing it with every zeal."

Several IPOB members who spoke with The Sun insisted that they went underground because they were still mourning the death of some of their members and that they will be back soon.

One IPOb member who simply identified himself as Eze said the disappearance of Kanu had not dampen their spirit.

He said: "We are absolutely in high spirit; we are having our meetings as usual and will continue to have them, to strategise. In fact, new families and zones are being opened. Last weekend, we opened nine zones in Aba South Local Government Area alone and new members are being registered. The Nigerian government is popularizing IPOB; and let me tell you something, Nnamdi Kanu's absence is as good as his presence because before now he gave us a message which we accepted and there is no going back on Biafra."

"What we are doing now is to mourn and bury the dead which we are doing one after the other and also to take care of the wounded after which we will bounce back. Whether Nnamdi Kanu is there or not, the agitation must go on. .........continue reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/10/why-we-went-underground-ipob-members.html?m=1

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by uniqueren(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
All of you are stupid. Your referendum inclusive!!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Bari22: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2017
lefelendum
Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ipoblogic: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2017
uniqueren:
All of you are stupid. Your referendum inclusive!!

And you all are so primitive, savages, violent and blood thirsty.
Tell me what we have in common.
Tell us how we can build a nation together. Jihardists and terrorists.

There are only two options.

1. You guys must reform and began to think like human
2 or we have no option than to do the needful.

11 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by EternalTruths: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
The struggle continues underground until victory is certain.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by CrtlAltDel: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
ipoblogic:

Ipoblologic how come you no longer refer to Spain and Catalan when you want to talk about secession…… grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by nairavsdollars(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why won't you when the Lion King is back? If dem Born una papa well, make una come out

4 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Throwback: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Ipoblologic how come you no longer refer to Spain and Catalan when you want to talk about secession…… grin

You dare to kick a man who is already down and writhing on the ground?

Abeg make sure you wear a steel toe boot and put in more effort to the kick.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by CrtlAltDel: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Throwback:

You dare to kick a man who is already down and writhing on the ground?

Abeg make sure you wear a steel toe boot and put in more effort to the kick.
Kikiikiki…… I am just suprised that Igbos has not been making noise or opening threads about what Spain is doing to the Catalans…… .I am shocked bro, this guys were loud before now… .what happened grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by cybernaut(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Am hardcore biafra. We are wisher and whiten than snow.

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Kaetoh: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
We have nothing in common with blood thirsty terrorists like Buhari, Atiku, el ruffian the 25kg midget, kwankwaso the terrorist ambassador and all fulani herdsmen inclusive. To hell with you all and your crazy cronies in the south west. Those ones will take poison at the mention of IBB. The north introduced suicide bombing to Nigeria while the south west introduced skull mining and suicide in itself. I pray for all well meaning Nigerians who have the love for humanity, it is well with you all. But for murderers like awolowo, gowon Buhari etc you all will keep suffering even after you die. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
ipoblogic:

[s]And you all are so primitive, savages, violent and blood thirsty.
Tell us how we can build a nation together. Jihardists and terrorists.[/s]

There are only two One options.

[s]1. You guys must reform and began to think like human
2 or we have no option than to do the needful.[/s]

You on the other hand have no option but to remain in Nigeria. I spit on Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ipoblogic: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
GoroTango:
You on the other hand have no option but to remain in Nigeria. I spit on Biafra

That is where you get it wrong.
Your insolence and audacity of savagery is rather an inspiration.

The choice of whether we shall remain in Nigeria or not is for us to make.

It is a matter of time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ipoblogic: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Spain. Is not Nigeria.
Personally, I ve never referred to Spain.
Having said that, we may be quiet but it will be so silly of Nigeria to think that the terrorism against us, will stop the match to freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by MasterKim: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
I like dz Biafran map o

2 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by defashan: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
ipoblogic:

Are Nwoye, Obiano,Obaze all Igbos?. They are ibos and on Nov 18, ibo people will come out to vote.
A winner will emerge and there will be an elected and democratic govt in Anambra.

There is nothing people like you will do about it. You can’t stop people from voting for whoever they want to be their governor.

The much you can do will be to stay at home. Whoever they vote will be your governor.

Kanu is gone never to come back and you are here ranting and stressing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by CrtlAltDel: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
ipoblogic:

Spain. Is not Nigeria.
Personally, I ve never referred to Spain.
Having said that, we may be quiet but it will be so silly of Nigeria to think that the terrorism against us, will stop the match to freedom.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5462643_gorillachest_jpegcf9169c30b20c777435650a12d03a0f7

3 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Oloripelebe: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Give dem lefelendum biko grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by uniqueren(f): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by uniqueren(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
ipoblogic:

Olodo dị na mmadụ
Where is that loud mouthed hater of a man called Kanu? Is he in the underground with you? Abi he is inside a tank or perhaps he simply vanished into the abyss of the sea while the blood of idists like you and other innocent ones are been shed repeatedly and you don't even know what the fvvck you are fighting for.

Continue being a tout o, at least we know it isn't touts that fight wars. When you return from the underground I'm sure you will still be all mouth and no plan. IPOB my foot
Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by uniqueren(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ipoblogic
Olodo dị na mmadụ
Where is that loud mouthed hater of a man called Kanu? Is he in the underground with you? Abi he is inside a tank or perhaps he simply vanished into the abyss of the sea while the blood of idiots like you and other innocent ones are been shed repeatedly and you don't even know what the fvck you are fighting for.

Continue being a tout o, at least we know it isn't touts that fight wars. When you return from the underground I'm sure you will still be all mouth and no plan. IPOB my foot
Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Caseless: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Come out, you piggy cowards .

2 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Caseless: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
uniqueren:
Ipoblogic
Olodo dị na mmadụ
Where is that loud mouthed hater of a man called Kanu? Is he in the underground with you? Abi he is inside a tank or perhaps he simply vanished into the abyss of the sea while the blood of idiots like you and other innocent ones are been shed repeatedly and you don't even know what the fvck you are fighting for.

the pig shamelessly ran.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ofai: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
uniqueren:
Ipoblogic
Olodo dị na mmadụ

See this junkie. Your cowardly soldiers attacking armless protesters is what you are celebrating.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by uniqueren(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
ofai:

See this junkie. Your cowardly soldiers attacking armless protesters is what you are celebrating.

Zombie
Your slowpoke of a father there!

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Dedetwo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
The foolish Nigerian government has pushed the IPOB to go underground. I guess whatever happens next, do not blame IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ofai: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
uniqueren:

Your slowpoke of a father there!

I don't blame you. Zombie junkie. I hope you get delivered from the demonic spirit.
Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Alexus23: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
defashan:

Are Nwoye, Obiano,Obaze all Igbos?. They are ibos and on Nov 18, ibo people will come out to vote.
A winner will emerge and there will be an elected and democratic govt in Anambra.

There is nothing people like you will do about it. You can’t stop people from voting for whoever they want to be their governor.

The much you can do will be to stay at home. Whoever they vote will be your governor.

Kanu is gone never to come back and you are here ranting and stressing yourself.

Ah!, don't equate Anambra election to IPOB resolve, and the passion for freedom. Mistakes was made, but correction is inevitable...Aluta continues. cool
Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Alexus23: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
uniqueren:

[s]Olodo dị na mmadụ

Continue being a tout o, at least we know it isn't touts that fight wars. When you return from the underground I'm sure you will still be all mouth and no plan. IPOB my foot[/s]
Hate speech. The quest for freedom should not attract savage hate nor verbal attack, reverse the case with zoo dwellers. Nigerians are still on the process of Darwinian evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ipoblogic: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2017
uniqueren:

Olodo dị na mmadụ
Where is that loud mouthed hater of a man called Kanu? Is he in the underground with you? Abi he is inside a tank or perhaps he simply vanished into the abyss of the sea while the blood of idists like you and other innocent ones are been shed repeatedly and you don't even know what the fvvck you are fighting for.

What i dont understand about folks like you is this:
You hail killers and blame the killed.

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by ipoblogic: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2017
defashan:

It is only in Nigerian that social misfits like Nwoye will come out to lead a great people.
Imagine the drunk you call Obiano and the wannabe political jobber called Obaze coming out to fform Igbo leaders..

For your info, we same all of them as the same.

1 Like

Re: Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak by Iceberg3: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land / Breaking: Court Restrains Sacked Oyo Lg Chairmen, Agf, Igp From Forceful Takeove / Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.