Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

If You Still Doubt The Mighty Hands Of God,take A Look At Me Now - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Still Doubt The Mighty Hands Of God,take A Look At Me Now - Tonto Dikeh (643 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Still Doubt The Mighty Hands Of God,take A Look At Me Now - Tonto Dikeh by pelumi2tu(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2017
This morning, Tonto Dikeh shared this cute photo with her son, King and wrote;
If you still doubt the Mighty hands of God,Take a look at me now. Am still in awe of all God has and is doing for my Family. Thank God we don't look like what we have been through. Thank God for your Grace lord.

via: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2017/10/if-you-still-doubt-mighty-hands-of.html

Re: If You Still Doubt The Mighty Hands Of God,take A Look At Me Now - Tonto Dikeh by haywire07(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Is it only me that doesn't like this girl'a attitude.?

Everyshit she posts, she tries to act like an upcoming pastor. I know she will open a church soon

If she need to pray, stay in room and prayer rather posting prayer points on Insta like that's the church
Re: If You Still Doubt The Mighty Hands Of God,take A Look At Me Now - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Nairaland Drama Queen tongue

(1) (Reply)

Who Makes The Most On Instagram / Checkout The Stunning Photos Of Aycomedian And His lovely Family At “dubia” / Amber Rose Jokes About Demanding S*x From 21 Savage Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.