Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. (3677 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Trying To Steal An Iphone, See Where She Hid It (video) / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by NoApology(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2017
This guy stole Chris Brown's iPhone. What he does not know is that his activities with the phone is sent to Chris's icloud account. Or maybe he knows and intentionally wants to get breezy's attention, which he got. Now question is: what will you do to this guy if you were Chris brown? Report to the police? Let him have the phone?

Below are the screen shots of some of the comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bah2lMdF5cT/

Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Lol.... He's your fans not a thief, he took the phone for this purpose he gonna return it soon

1 Like

Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by biacan(f): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2017
How is this news......... what about those agberos that do steal phones in bariga using them to comment on nairaland.......how comes Nobody talks about them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by NoApology(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Lol.... He's your fans not a thief, he took the phone for this purpose he gonna return it soon

If im Chris I will let the dude have the phone. Dude got great moves grin
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by collinometricx: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
biacan :
How is this news......... what about those agberos that do still phones in bariga using it to comment on nairaland.......Nobody talks about them

grin grin grin grin
u cnt even spell steal! Haba

1 Like

Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Theft is a crime. Aiding and abetting it is a crime as well. So, of course, he won't escape. I'll get him arrested, even if I've got nothing to lose. He might be stealing from a poverty-stricken person in a perilious situation some other time.

People shouldn't get away with their crimes, no matter how cheap. It's the same way Buhari will eventually pay for all his crimes, even if Nigeria manages to jump out of the pit he pushed her into, and the citizenry regain all they've lost.
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
NoApology:

If im Chris I will let the dude have the phone. Dude got great moves grin

True bro grin
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by lenghtinny(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Breezy phone was taken grin

Dude just wanted his attention and he got it...
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by moriton(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
how did he open it or was it not locked

1 Like

Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by bayocanny: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nairaland with their funny news..I'm pretty sure the mod will push it to frontpage.
Joysmart, this is what am talking about my educative thread was abandoned.
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by Dreyl(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef now grin
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by DCONE1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chris brown may have planned all this
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by princealexndre(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mehn... Lol niqqa wants to be popular
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Enjoy the moments till the cops gets to toss ur ass.

Heart break on a full moon, soon!
Re: Thief Stole Chris Brown's Iphone ; See What He Was Doing With It. by 9japrof(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Dude is looking for auditioning, why steal an iPhone you know would do a back up on iCloud and all you could do is to show off dance moves and not pictures.

Nigga is looking for a job

(1) (Reply)

6 Ladies Weak Point –places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Will Blow H / STEW Association: Banky W Declares Himself Executive Stew In New Photos / Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.