Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (50204 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2017
The popular American singer, "chris brown" has taken to his instagram page to troll the world and the social media for ignoring the slave trade that is currently going on in libya.

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcB0eq6lwOz/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/american-singer-chris-brown-reacts-to.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Munae(f): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Cos Its Africa.

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Muzanga(f): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2017
African man kuku like pity party before.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Threebear(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 9jaAmerican: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
Really Thats all your brain could make up?

644 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Threebear(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
9jaAmerican:
Really Thats all your brain could make up?
Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .

16 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ufuosman(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Africans are really suffering, 95% of Africans want to enter Europe including myself

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 9jaAmerican: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .
So therefore,no matter how much sense one makes,if they v had a blight in their lives disregard the sense they make,right?

Both u and ur robert,craze dey una head

468 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Threebear(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2017
9jaAmerican:
So therefore,no matter how much sense one makes,if they v had a blight in their lives disregard the sense they make,right?

Both u and ur robert,craze dey una head
Kiss me kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by brainpower(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2017
That's man's inhumanity to man. It is a fact that most of the people that were taken away during the slave trade were not "stolen" or forced, they were sold by their parents and community leaders. Now see what's happening here and yet no adequate publicity.

If it was that fake Chibok girls story that were kidnapped by the politicians they would have carried placards as if they care about us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Daeylar(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Nice one Chris brown

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Ghnaija(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm it's so painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Smellymouth: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
I weak for these our naija celebrities. It's only huge wedding parties, gossiping and beefing each other they are only good at..
None of them is campaigning against slave trade in Libya..

"..Unsuccessful people are the ones who are impressed by celebrity, by people's names and titles." - Robin S. Sharma

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Smellymouth: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Dalyricz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
pathetic
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by proeast(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
WTF? I'm surprised that other races still treat blacks with respect, the kind of shame and mud we are swimming in is enough to make others treat us with derison. Shame on our leaders, the embarrasment going on in Libya is enough to cause a diplomatic row between Nigeria & them but we are here watching helplessly and waiting for America & EU to come and solve our problem for us. Buhari is just a disaster that happened on Nigeria. SHAME ON US!!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by NextGovernor(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
And our government cant do anything about Nigerians invlove. Shameless governnent.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by yungengr(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
God have mercy on we the blacks cause the way we are suffering no politician won no

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by martynsnet: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
what stops us from creating our own media to showcase what we want?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ValorZalt(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Africa has always been ignored from the start
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by danduj(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
your stupidity is first class

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by AlanSugar(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

And for your mind you have commented not so? Continu.

10 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by proeast(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
ufuosman:
Africans are really suffering, 95% of Africans want to enter Europe including myself
Not everyone please, give me a free visa to any part of Europe I still wont take it except its for tourism!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by SolexxBarry(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
M
Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by marvin902(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerian artist will never see this one undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by allstarcomic(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

And you think you have sense for saying this abi.
smh

26 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by marvin902(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
ufuosman:

aint interested..
what makes you think your life will be any better there than in your own country undecided undecided
not everything that glitters you call gold

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by DaBillionnaire: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
I tot Libyans wanted Democracy,

now they've got it.

Gaddafi warned them against the Americans, they never listened.

just negodu, abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mikeweezy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
ur need serious sense ...his speaking the truth and you are here bringing his personal issue to it ..

26 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ifyalways(f): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
No one is talking about it because unlike France et all, this is not a natural disaster or act of terrorism but a self inflicted pain Africans brought upon themselves by themselves.

Were they kidnapped from their fathers houses and sold to slavery?

Were they forced to travel out of their country?

How long does the rest of the world carry and solve the "African problem" ?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by SolexxBarry(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
proeast:
Not everyone please, give me a free visa to any part of Europe I still wont take it except its for tourism!

Your village people be like grin

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head

6 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by chimeziedickson: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Useless continent with useless leaders!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment / Tobe Oboli And His White Girlfriend Attend Prom Together (Photos) / White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.