Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana (41804 Views)

"One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by celebsnes: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Two teenage boys met their untimely death on Tuesday at Ntotroso, a mining community in the Asutifi North District of the Brong Ahafo Region while doing the popular ‘One Corner’ dance on a motorbike.

According to Ghana News Agency, the deceased were identified as Kwabena Fante, 17 and Nyarko Abronoma, 15.

They were said to be riding on a motorbike and at the same time dancing to the popular ‘One Corner’ tune when they collided with another person and crashed into a structure.

Their bodies have since been deposited at the St. Elizabeth Catholic Hospital at Hwidiem.

The third teenager on the motorbike with the deceased, 17-year-old Collins Krukyi survived the accident and is in a critical condition at the same hospital in the Asutifi South District.

Unconfirmed reports said the three youngsters had gone on a drinking spree and were riding the motorbike without crash helmets on, except the survivor.

An eyewitness who spoke to GNA, explained that the motor rider was speeding in a sharp-curve when the accident occurred.

He added that because of the moves the victims were displaying on the motorbike with the ‘One Corner’ dance, they attracted public caution but they defied all warnings.

http://www.currentnewsnigeria.com/two-teenagers-killed-while-dancing-one-corner-on-a-motorbike/

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by tyup(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
unfortunately ran out of RIP for stupid boys. but good boys you guys did a great job cool

this can only happen in Ghana. nobody should ask me how I knew

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Galaxydon1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
they will be dancing one corner in hell with Satan.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by sunnysunny69(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
So the one corner craze has started claiming casualties, let them continue.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by illicit(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
dem spirit go dey one corner now dey regret

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by extralargehead(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Driven to one corner of the earth

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by madgoat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
cry

One corner.... One Corner... One Corner grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Make lie tear your shirt

14 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by burmese: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
I know this is wrong but i kinda felt like "thank God" when i saw the headline. The thing is getting too much and irritating. Rest in One corner to the boys.

9 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by TheHistorian(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by caesaraba(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okay. Don't drink, drive and dance one -corner.

11 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by emeijeh(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stupid dance.

Imagine their stupidity at death.

We told Ghana, that the devil was using them, they never listened.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by mascot87(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
I no blame them, even grown old men at Yomi Casual's wedding displayed high level of irresponsibility so what do you expect from such kids
RIP to them

10 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by dayleke: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
That "thing" or dance na disaster waiting to happen....
Sebi dem dey climb tree too?
They shld kontinu o...

RIP to them....

3 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by joebeckz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
"Dying is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to others is to have nothing to do with it."
One corner madness.
Won't be surprised the guest at the funeral will dance one corner.
Ghanaians can be funny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by meezynetwork(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Patapaa

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Bsc(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
RIP to them
Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by rawpadgin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mumu song have killed mumu children

7 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Ericaikince(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
I will keep my RIP for those who worth it

24 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by jocarfid(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
One corner- One Life- One burial- One hell

7 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Badonasty(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
celebsnes:
Two teenage boys met their untimely death on Tuesday at Ntotroso, a mining community in the Asutifi North District of the Brong Ahafo Region while doing the popular ‘One Corner’ dance on a motorbike.

According to Ghana News Agency, the deceased were identified as Kwabena Fante, 17 and Nyarko Abronoma, 15.

They were said to be riding on a motorbike and at the same time dancing to the popular ‘One Corner’ tune when they collided with another person and crashed into a structure.

Their bodies have since been deposited at the St. Elizabeth Catholic Hospital at Hwidiem.

The third teenager on the motorbike with the deceased, 17-year-old Collins Krukyi survived the accident and is in a critical condition at the same hospital in the Asutifi South District.

Unconfirmed reports said the three youngsters had gone on a drinking spree and were riding the motorbike without crash helmets on, except the survivor.

An eyewitness who spoke to GNA, explained that the motor rider was speeding in a sharp-curve when the accident occurred.

He added that because of the moves the victims were displaying on the motorbike with the ‘One Corner’ dance, they attracted public caution but they defied all warnings.

http://www.currentnewsnigeria.com/two-teenagers-killed-while-dancing-one-corner-on-a-motorbike/

Make dem go continue for heaven or hell

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Dopeyomi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rip in one corner

I can't wait to go to
my Ex wedding this
Saturday and dance
this "One Corner
dance"
Then I will kick their
cake by mistake.�
��

20 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by slurity1: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
you are only stupid when you realized you are stupid. even mad man still think he is smart.... adage. can somebody like these 2 on bicycle dance one corner?

3 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by mccoy47(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well who knows they might become one corner dance instructors to the devil and his demons

7 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
grin

You are mean grin
Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Nutase: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
This demonic dance

4 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Mkbryants(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
I hope they don't get questioned about how they died while riding to the land of no return... And then, they would now say ermmmm one corner dance. grin
Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by chopcy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
i think they're just trying to bring that nigga down

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Has nothing to do with one corner....dint read the story but prob they were careless

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by kidman96(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hi
Re: Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
One corner wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Computer Love Remix "Tesumole" By Naira Marley Feat. Pastor Adeboye / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.