Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) (19324 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
I JUS WEAK... I TOO DEY WEAK LATELY SHA.. MATA TOO DEY QUIK WEAK ME

Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by Fortunehunter(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Where is the custom officer that shot him?
What was the Boy's offense?
Where is our President and his chief of Army staff?
Can't he brand the custom terrorist group?
Let him deploy pythons or crocodiles to go and dance there.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by Fortunehunter(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Where is the custom officer that shot him?
What was the Boy's offense?
Where is our President and his chief of Army staff?
Can't he brand the custom terrorist group?
Let him deploy pythons or crocodiles to go and dance there.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by Antoeni(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2017
It was a Mistake straybullet ,I tot maybe he was carrying contraband Bible.may his soul rest in peace
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
RIP what an untimely end
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by silvercute(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Abfinest007:
b4 u give anyone gun make sure he won't use d gun to cause harm to innocent citizens

Lol. Then you would need a soothsayer or foreteller of events to predict what the person can or would do in the future with the weapon. There's absolutely NO WAY of doing that.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Rip to the dead
MasterKim:
Na wa o.
wetin dz mumuni wey dey snap won use dead man pic do?
Abi dem won use am do dp ni?

him dey consider the head nah,uno,abi u nĂ² kno ua ppl again...a4onja n mining tinz grin
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by obailala(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
highchief1:
sometimes I feel we really need secession
How exactly can secession curb this particular scourge?... Seems like secession is now the lazy man's idea to solve every problem including diabetes and pile etc.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2017
I wish dey banned pics of accident, injured n dead people on social media except by govt permission, imagine someone is shot those mufo are snapping never knew wen it became great news to b a spreader of bad news, or dey give medal to post such on social media.

am accident wud occur instead of helping victims some goats will bring out fine n start snapping cos dey want rip n likes.

I wish I b army anyone I catch doing such I will simply collect d fone, arrest d person we shud save lives instead of this madness no one knows wen it's will b their turn in developed world dey treat d victims first before social media things.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2017
RIP to the dead..... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by highchief1: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
obailala:
How exactly can secession curb this particular scourge?... Seems like secession is now the lazy man's idea to solve every problem including diabetes and pile etc.
person tire a lot of issues not well handled by Nigeria I feel Naija is too big or smthg
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by Shhhh01(f): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Adeolu who lives in Lagos...

'Custom kill another innocent man this morning at Ajilete!
The man(ORIYOMI PAUL AYOMAYA) was said to be coming from church,where he went to clean the holy place of God this morning before he got shot by the Nigeriacustomservice.Some innocent soul are also injured by the custom's stray bullets.
May almighty God save people around Idiroko border against this custom services,it's getting too much and we urge the government to please find a solution to this.

Please share this post,you can save uncountable soul with it,it may even get to the Government or any other helpers! Thanks I pray we shall not die untimely!AMEN'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/customs-officer-killers-innocent-man-in.html?m=1
See nigerians. see how they r seriously snapping the poor dead guy. SMH.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by WeRblessed(f): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
The blood of the innocent people in this zoo is making Good angry. That is why God has blinded the zoo leaders with spirit of delusion, heartless, lack of human feeling. That is why Nigerians will never have lights, Healthcare, quality education, good roads, and good leaders. Make una continue to de shed innocent blood. God is watching.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by msabotaura(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
My advice to every one, when ever something happen you have get the evidence of what ever you saw.
1. What causes the incidence ?
2. At where the incidence happen ?
3. Where is the Customs Officer ?
4. Where is the Gun ?
5. Where is the sign of bullet shoot on person ?
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
It is a circle of wickedness, They kill innocent civilians and hardened my kill them too...

So next time you see custom officers shot dead by armed men, just know it is a complete circle.
Re: Customs Officer Shoots Man Coming Back From Church Dead In Ogun (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawa o, i believe stringent laws must be put in place to stop this indiscriminate shooting by uniform personnel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape / Three Nigerian Men Nabbed For Drug Trafficking In Malawi (Pics) / The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.