Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Transformation Of PMB - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Transformation Of PMB - Pics (2092 Views)

Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics / South-east Amalgamated Market Traders Association Of Nig Visits PMB .PICS. / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by nwabobo: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
"These were the guys drinking satchet milk and milo during the campign 2015 presidential campaign. They posed with rosted Bole and corn by the road side as their lunch.

Unfortunately some of U were deceived that the Messaiah of Nigeria has arrived. As you wallow in regrets and strive to have just one square meal a day while your security is at the mercy of the fulani herdsmen"

I pray he wins again in 2019 so that next time folks will learn to use their brain.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by ademasta(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Caseless: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by clevvermind(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
USELESS PRESIDENT AND USELESS PARTY. PRESIDENT AND PARTY THAT THRIVES ON DECEPTION AND PROPANGADA.

8 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:

kikikiki...this people realy sabi how to write nonesense..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:
"These were the guys drinking satchet milk and milo during the campign 2015 presidential campaign. They posed with rosted Bole and corn by the road side as their lunch.

Unfortunately some of U were deceived that the Messaiah of Nigeria has arrived. As you wallow in regrets and strive to have just one square meal a day while your security is at the mercy of the fulani herdsmen"

I pray he wins again in 2019 so that next time folks will learn to use their brain.

sooo,according to you we are not using our brains..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by otunba1979: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerians are easily deceived. He must not win 2019
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by extralargehead(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
We brought this curse, misery, pain and wave of suicide upon ourselves.May the Almighty give us the courage and vision to correct this fatal mistake in 2019 and the zeal to defend our votes.Click like for amen. and share if you disagree with me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,according to you we are not using our brains..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For you to vote a certificateless cattle rearer into aso rock shows you clearly lack a brain

3 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

For you to vote a certificateless cattle rearer into aso rock shows you clearly lack a brain

and for you to vote a complete failure like jonathan shows you clearly lack a brain too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
extralargehead:
We brought this curse, misery, pain and wave of suicide upon ourselves.May the Almighty give us the courage and vision to correct this fatal mistake in 2019 and the zeal to defend our votes.Click like for amen. and share if you disagree with me.

wait,wait,wait....we dont have to insult each other to say our views...who do you think should replace buhari in your views?....
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
you people want biafra anyways...soo,why do you people care who nigerians vote?.....

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Caseless: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

kikikiki...this people realy sabi how to write nonesense..... grin grin grin grin
they're always senseless.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:

senseless or not....we will not allow them to put us in another trouble after jonathan just because they hate muslims.....period...

i can vote whoever i want...they can vote whoever they want too...i dont care....

trying to rubbish the image of buhari online day and night doesnt impress me.....i want results,i dont care about online propaganda......

3 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by nwabobo: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

If you did, that then brings to question what sort of brain you have.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

and for you to vote a complete failure like jonathan shows you clearly lack a brain too...

I didn't vote for Jonathan
Moreover he is the past now

Let's talk about the current failure of a human called buhari who has nothing to offer other than gallivanting round the world and taking pictures...

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by omowolewa: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
He deserves that as Nigerian President, he gamed on our mind no doubt.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:
Your case no be here.

Chief zombie
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:
you people want biafra anyways...soo,why do you people care who nigerians vote?.....

I saw your comment earlier ..
You made it clear that why you support Buhari is because he is a Muslim....
And since Nigerians don't support a Muslim president.. You will not support a Christian or any other president ..

This is the caliber of people supporting buhari undecided
There is no hope for this country

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Caseless: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

senseless or not....we will not allow them to put us in another trouble after jonathan just because they hate muslims.....period...

i can vote whoever i want...they can vote whoever they want too...i dont care....

trying to rubbish the image of buhari online day and night doesnt impress me.....i want results,i dont care about online propaganda......
just choose who to engage among them wisely. Some of them are mentally unstable.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Caseless: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Your case no be here.

Chief zombie
senselessness always runs in your post.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Almaiga: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:
just choose who to engage among them wisely. Some of them are mentally unstable.

I concur, most of them are still in shock, after the disappearance of KANU. They could'nt believe that, their Messiah is no where to be found. They are still wondering how the World is still quite after KANU was humiliated by a unit in the Nigerian Army. They couldn't understand, how KANU ran away from ordinary Nigerian Army (as he made his gullible followers believe.)
They could'nt understand why America, Britain, Israil, Turkey, China, North Korea and Russia are still mute after all the chest beating, Lamidi KANU did.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Almaiga: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:

You still haven't told us what your father has achieved in his life.
Eyahhh, you are still wailling? Cry me ariver grin grin
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by nwabobo: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Almaiga:

Eyahhh, you are still wailling? Cry me ariver grin grin

The worrying part of the whole drama is that you've elected to follow the old man's footsteps of non achievement, driving a rickety 2004 model car in 2017. How sad cry cry
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Almaiga: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:

The worrying part of the whole drama is that you've elected to follow the old man's footsteps of non achievement, driving a rickety 2004 model car in 2017. How sad cry cry
Cool, while you've choose to follow the foot steps of a coward. tongue
By the way, where is Lamidi KANU?
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see for NL.

See as im give this rubbish write up better title.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by nwabobo: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Almaiga:

Cool, while you've choose to follow the foot steps of a coward. tongue
By the way, where is Lamidi KANU?

Go and read No 16 of the 48 laws of power.
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by fabre4: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Almaiga:

I concur, most of them are still in shock, after the disappearance of KANU. They could'nt believe that, their Messiah is no where to be found. They are still wondering how the World is still quite after KANU was humiliated by a unit in the Nigerian Army. They couldn't understand, how KANU ran away from ordinary Nigerian Army (as he made his gullible followers believe.)
They could'nt understand why America, Britain, Israil, Turkey, China, North Korea and Russia are still mute after all the chest beating, Lamidi KANU did.

yea just like some can't believe their Messiah is a corrupt, rotten old vegetable
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Almaiga: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
fabre4:

yea just like some can't believe their Messiah is a corrupt, rotten old vegetable
Yeah, unlike the Coward, PMB is standing by his Peaple through thick and thin. He was around then and he will always be around. Even when your coward leader was propergating that PMB is death, the Old Soldier came back stronger than he ever was. grin
Besides, if you call him the Old Man with an Iron heart, you are not far from the truth. You called him an Old vegetable, the Old vegetable was able to send cowards like, Lamidi KANU, BSS, Igbos and their gullible supporters on GHOST mode while some of them went on exile. cool
Long live Buratai's Boys,
Long live all Patriotic Nigerians,
Long live President M. Buhari (said Baba)
Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by fabre4: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Almaiga:

Yeah, unlike the Coward, PMB is standing by his Peaple through thick and thin. He was around then and he will always be around. Even when your coward leader was propergating that PMB is death, the Old Soldier came back stronger than he ever was. grin
Besides, if you call him the Old Man with an Iron heart, you are not far from the truth. You called him an Old vegetable, the Old vegetable was able to send cowards like, Lamidi KANU, BSS, Igbos and their gullible supporters on GHOST mode while some of them went on exile. cool
Long live Buratai's Boys,
Long live all Patriotic Nigerians,
Long live President M. Buhari (said Baba)
Long live Nigeria.

Yes long live patriotic Nigerians
long live Nigeria

can't say much for the rest oh I get it and you're right he is standing by his people through thick and thin and that is the major qualification of being a president be nepotistic whether your people are thieves or criminal just cover them up and send soldiers to do your dirty work since you are not man enough to address people who are supposed to be your subject
Re: The Transformation Of PMB - Pics by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Or should s
we have voted for a clueless PhD holder instead? Guy forget dat tin.
Buhari till 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Restructuring Nigeria Into A Titular Head Government Be Good Or Bad? / Buhari Will Ensure Tinubu's Stooge Looses At The Polls Next Year / JUST IN!!! Video: President Buhari Nearly Falls Of The Stage In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.