Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US (21363 Views)

Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA 2018) Full Winners List / 2018 Nigerian Entertainment Awards (Winners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by GreatMahmud: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
At least she is by far better than Tiwa Savage in terms of music, beauty ,decency and morals

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Exclusive32: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
irrelevant awards.
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by enemyofprogress: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by TheAngry1: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
Am I the only one that dies not have her songs in phone.. Cos I don't see what she's singing

No wonder the guy up called you bad belle
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by IME1: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
After watching her review on keeping it real with Adeola and her song for the site tight president in Togo abi Benin i no dey consider her matter again

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Funkybabee(f): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wow congratulations mama Africa

She deserve it
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by soapete(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmm... You get awards for anything in this tech age... Especially for shouting gibberish..
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Seeker17(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
Am I the only one that dies not have her songs in phone.. Cos I don't see what she's singing
Nagode is cool sha. Try hearing it if u havn't
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Alphasoar(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
The Fashionista that styled this dress is 'almost wicked'. Other of her fashioned dresses look good but this one . . . grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Samswags9(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! The organisers must have opened her legs for her to win 4 awards angry

Give That Guy One Sachet Of Rat Poison

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Harbdulrafiu(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=LasgidiOnline post=61673768]By Lasgidi Online

Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade last night went home with four awards and was also given a Honorary Certificate from New Jersey General Assembly at the African Entertainment Awards in the United States.

The "Johnny" crooner won in the following categories;

1. Best Female (Africa)
2. Best Female(International)
3. Special Recognition Award; Mama Africa,
4. New Jersey County Of Essex Honorary Certificate
5. Honorary Certificate from New Jersey General Assembly

Her manager, Taiye Aliyu also bagged a special recognition award.

Nice one ..
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by 2sizzlin(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
tom12345:

Makes three then
Makes 4 right now
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
Fat panda... When a typical naija girl starts eating money the next thing na FAT... Eating healthy, working out don't exist in their dictionary.... Happy for yemi tho
dry
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vaseline Crew, I'm seeing it can we now do it?
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
hw can u dies her songs undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by tolanibae(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:
What's in her songs that deserves award?

E pass the rubbish, money themed trash she sings? buy Ferrari, buy this buy that

#yeyemusician

You lack sense
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mumu talk!
tstx:
Fat panda... When a typical naija girl starts eating money the next thing na FAT... Eating healthy, working out don't exist in their dictionary.... Happy for yemi tho
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
yusufyusuf1:
Yemi alade who are the people that listens to her song this bae don't know how to sing it's just that she has what am looking for in a woman interm of..........
I do dear love her like die no string attached.......
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Tunbolity(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
I used to think I was unnecessarily hating her cos I never heard songs appeal to me before. Honestly, you are on point but maybe there is something the rest of the world and her fans are seeing that we the "haters" are not seeing
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Tunbolity(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
2sizzlin:
Makes 4 right now
Makes 5
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Suzzygold: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is that why she's wearing different colours of shoes? newest style in town...watch out,our ladies will soon start
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrat dear, keep soaring high. mhiz suzzy got ur back. dats the spirit of a die hard fan. Love you like mad.....Y.E.M.I H.O.T.T.I.E. #that Igbo-Yoruba girl....... I heart u dear.
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by jayson87: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yemi Alade is lyrically atrocious. Drab songs, I can't deal. Her creativity is cringeworthy! It makes you want to puke when you hear her combination of words.
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by MerxyX(f): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
shez been fat na
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Pain(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:

If you can call this lovely masterpiece fat, then your brain must be clogged with grease and fat.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by DDNICE: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
No u are not the only one
Ericaikince:
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
I just wonder which of her songs the organisers of the award used to rate her as best female Africa and best female international cos apart from Nagode I don't know any song of hers currently that is deserving of mention not to talk of award, anyway the lack of publicity for the award gives a clue of the calibre of the organisers
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by ogtavia(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
for what exactly....anyway,its New Jersey, i am not surprised..
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by freshboi88: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2017
What is this one singing, pangolo music that she shouts up and down...Tiwa in terms of music beats this one hands down now.....just tht pple dnt really like Tiwa for reasons best known to them

because say dem do award for america no mean say e make ssebse...c as d award b like plaque.....best female international..kwa...thts just shows d biasness of the organizers
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Veeflow(m): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Lmao. Just name the award. Yemi alade award.. Tiwa shouldn't be compared wit yemi. Wizkid no be davido grin the difference is clear..
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by Godfrey858(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2017
tstx:
how person body take dey affect uu
she ain't fat, but thick
u can't compare ha body phy with urs
Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by kiddapunk: 3:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Ericaikince:
I was wondering the same thing. She only deserves awards for "public nuisance"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lara George And Husband, Gbenga George Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi / Lanre 'Atorise' Terriba Shot In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.