Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi (21339 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by nwekeugochukwu: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has said that he and his wife, Chioma didn't deserve the death of their three-year-old son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, IGBERETV reports.

In an interview with CNN, the singer who recently released a new album, said grieving the loss of his son had some impact on the project.

“Before my son passed, we had finished the album. But it was a tragic situation and I really had to calm myself down and take a step back,” he explained.

The 30-year-old singer credits his return to the music scene to the overwhelming support he received from his family, friends and fans.

“Nobody would want that," he said, referring to the death of his son.

He added, "And everybody knows that Chioma and I didn't deserve that.

“Personally with me, the support I got from people was one of the things that helped me stand up again.

"At some point, I couldn’t open my Instagram for weeks. One day, I just checked it and I saw messages from every kind of person in the world, from politicians to sportsmen, to other musicians, to presidents was like ‘you’re fine, you see everybody is rooting for you.’

"That was one thing that really made me strong enough to stand up again, get back in the studio and do what I love."

https://igberetvnews.com/1442303/chioma-didnt-deserve-davido-speaks-losing-son-ifeanyi/

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by God1000(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Losing a loved one can change you forever, it is traumatizing

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by illicit(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2023
At one point or the other, we all have to sacrifice something....

11 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Zonefree(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2023
So, who come deserve am

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Awnnn my people, God will replace your loss in double folds(ejima) . I love how Davido loves Chioma. The other side hens can keep seeking his attention with their side babies. This is the kind of love that's good for everyone. Inseparable love.

9 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:
So, who come deserve am
Shut up, you are jealous of their love. Don't go and look for your own.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Zonefree(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shut up, you are jealous of their love. Don't go and look for your own.
The love of God is enough for me.

22 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

The love of God is enough for me.
Yes, but you still need the other love no matter how you deny it. I declare love unto your life. It is well

11 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Zonefree(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, but you still need the other love no matter how you deny it. I declare love unto your life. It is well
Love of a Nigerian girl is vain. I don't need it. Declare wealth and wisdom unto my life if declaration dey hungry you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Love of a Nigerian girl is vain. I don't need it. Declare wealth and wisdom unto my life if declaration dey hungry you.
Nigerian girls ain't bad, you all keep looking for the right ones in the wrong places. I declare wealth, wisdom and love unto your life

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Zonefree(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nigerian girls ain't bad, you all keep looking for the right ones in the wrong places. I declare wealth, wisdom and love unto your life
The love of a Nigerian girl taste as honey and last only for a while. I don't need temporary things in my life again.

Amen to your first two declaration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

The love of a Nigerian girl taste as honey and last only for a while. I don't need temporary things in my life again.

Amen to your first two declaration.
When last did you go to church? Did you club this Sunday? Hope you understand what I'm trying to point out to you grin

3 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Zonefree(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When last did you go to church? Did you club this Sunday? Hope you understand what I'm trying to point out to you grin
I'm the youth leader in my Church, so I don't miss sunday service.

What is club?

7 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

I'm the youth leader in my Church, so I don't miss sunday service.

What is club?
See you winning me, ewooo grin grin grin youth leader indeed

3 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by OSDD(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Who come deserve am?

undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by yeyebrity: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Everybody loves Davido. Dude is blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by wunmi590(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2023

God will provide something better to replace what you have lost...

We all have our testing time, and this time is the best time to move closer to God, you have been finding your feet, you will once again and rejoice till the end of your life....
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by AndrewTate(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sure...they didn't deserve that!

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by bigdammyj: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by tishbite42: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
angry
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Luttedses: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sorry man
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by Anoosman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Too bad
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by MrBanner(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by 190: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Proud to say meeting Ify on his naming ceremony was impactful

he was really blessed!

1 Like

Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by ifeanyija(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
No one deserves it?
Re: "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi by CartelKenneth: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
The whole world would have loved to see how that IFEANYI boy turned out all grown up but you,davido robbed us of that by killing him because your people don’t want Igbo blood in your lineage
It shall never be well with you ritualist

The truth will come out one day

NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN!!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty shares a photo of his Neworn baby and opens Instagram account / Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy / Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.