Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Robert Mugabe Removed As WHO Goodwill Ambassador After Just Two Days In The Post - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Removed As WHO Goodwill Ambassador After Just Two Days In The Post (335 Views)

Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Removed As WHO Goodwill Ambassador After Just Two Days In The Post by Mediablare: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Days after the World Health Organization named Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe as a goodwill ambassador ,a move that infuriated and staggered human rights activists, it cancelled the arrangement.

WHO Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said “I have listened deliberately to all who have communicated their worries, and heard the diverse issues that they have raised. It is my intend to assemble an overall development for worldwide wellbeing. This development must work for everybody and incorporate everybody.”

Tedros said he counseled the Zimbabwean government and finished up it’s in the association’s best advantages.

The general wellbeing organization declared the arrangement on October 19, 2017, saying the African pioneer would concentrate on noncommunicable maladies on the landmass, for example, heart attack and strokes yet people in general objection that took after prompted the new choice.

Source
https://mediablare.com/robert-mugabe-removed-as-who-goodwillambassador-after-just-two-days-in-the-post/[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Robert Mugabe Removed As WHO Goodwill Ambassador After Just Two Days In The Post by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Removed As WHO Goodwill Ambassador After Just Two Days In The Post by fatimababy95(f): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world

(1) (Reply)

3 Generations Of The Same Family Mourned At Funeral For Texas Church Victims / Zimbabwe Latest!! Mugabe Refuses To Resign And Is Blaming The Queen Of England! / Billions Flown From Gaddafi 'frozen Funds' In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.