Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja (18601 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Elibrainz(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2017
A 24-year-old housewife, Basira Sagiru, has been arrested by operatives of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) for pushing her sister-in-law into a pot of boiling water.

This was confirmed to newsmen in Abuja, on Saturday, by the Head, Press and Public Relations Unit of the agency, Josiah Emerole.
According to him, “Sagiru pushed her sister-in-law, who is living with her, into a pot of boiling water over a minor disagreement in the house.

“The victim, who is identified as Hasiya Ibrahim, suffered high degree burns before some good Samaritans rescued and brought her to our headquarters in Abuja.”

Emerole said that the victim was under the custody of NAPTIP for medical attention.

He said that after the suspect was picked up, the agency launched further investigation; adding that the agency would decide the next line of action when investigations were concluded.
Part of NAPTIP’s mission is to prevent all forms of human degradation and exploitation through law enforcement agents thereby uplifting the vulnerable, especially women and children.
Source - http://www.nevermissout.us/2017/10/angry-housewife-arrested-for-pushing.html

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by consultancy: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2017
bridle ur tongue and control ur temper for the days are evil, they will not hear

14 Likes

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by DanielsParker(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Things are happening

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Bullhari007(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2017
buhari people and wickedness... TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by motun2017(f): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2017
not suprised! women are their own enemies

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by tgmservice: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Believe any news from this site with caution
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Oblongata: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Na so god wan catch me yesterday, I go call one Tayo babe thinking say na the new chick way I collect him number last week not knowing say na my sister in law i call...

Hi Tayo, I gbadun your hips gaan, make i come flex am small na? Your lips go taste like honey, I will like to suckle on it, no worries i go arrange one nice hotel way I go use drill your bakasi, walahi if I miss you I no go fit make heaven again

Baba Toby, na Tayo your wife sister be this o...

#gimme fainting space

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by tstx(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Flood Gates
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Mrkumareze(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2017
D girl don done or d water never boil wella?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by tstx(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2017
How did this make FP even without a picture NL Moderators are now messing up OO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Atiku2019: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2017
angry
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by joeaz58(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2017
wickedness at the highest level...... cry

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by frankson1(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2017
How big is the pot that she has to fall inside?

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by nenergy(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Olympic size pot?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2017
DIZZIS WICKEDNESS

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by dingbang(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
When you marry a woman without checking the level of her insanity, such things like this happens

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Tmiky: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Knw ur in laws well b4 goin to stay with dem
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Jeez lipsrsealed
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by karkel(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
What's the side of the pot

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by freeze001(f): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:

What kinda statement is this? Rather than condemn the offence in itself, u label women as enemies of themselves! What about men that fight and kill themselves every other day? Male Police and armed military officials that attack and kill other male citizens have u labelled men enemies of themselves? Badoo boys that were killing families including men, did u label them as men who are enemies of themselves?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Terrible things are happening. Let's learn to control our anger to avoid stories that touch.

Na chicken she wan peel

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by ElDaIllest(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2017
freeze001:

What kinda statement is this? Rather than condemn the offence in itself, u label women as enemies of themselves! What about men that fight and kill themselves every other day? Male Police and armed military officials that attack and kill other male citizens have u labelled men enemies of themselves? Badoo boys that were killing families including men, did u label them as men who are enemies of themselves?
Nice write up but it still dosen't change the much upholded view about women cos only they themselves can know thier abilities and thoughts.It's even good the early poster was a woman.
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by lazygal: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:

True but let's D as on much as what this lady did was bad but as long as in law is the case here,she must have endured so much from this girl ...and definitely not minor as stated.
Her temper got the worst out of her buf we thank God the lady is still alive
I personally can't allow my in-laws live with me ,I just can't ..I remember a friend of mine who called off her wedding becasue the husband insisted his mother will stay with them for ever
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by evexx1(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Such wickedness!
Smh.
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by freeze001(f): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Nice write up but it still dosen't change the much upholded view about women cos only they themselves can know thier abilities and thoughts.It's even good the early poster was a woman.

And men don't know their abilities and thoughts? The fact that d poster may or may not be female is not in issue, ignorance cuts across all races and sexes. Just like I suggested on my initial post, address merits or demerits of the post without subjectively implying some form of correctness just because a 'female' made that assertion that women are their own enemies.
That a view has a much touted and upheld doesn't make it right.
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Elibrainz(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2017
consultancy:
bridle ur tongue and control ur temper for the days are evil, they will not hear
you are right ooooooo
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by musa7m(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bullhari007:
buhari people and wickedness... TUFIAKWA
who reach flat heads for wickedness
Re: Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja by Bullhari007(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
musa7m:
who reach flat heads for wickedness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) / Little Girl Kidnapped At Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos (Pictured) / Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.