Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

As Governor Godwin Obaseki Visits Orhiomwon Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Governor Godwin Obaseki Visits Orhiomwon Today (391 Views)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Governor Godwin Obaseki Visits Orhiomwon Today by Robinsonjeff: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2017
As part of Governor Godwin Obaseki's visit local Government tour to appreciate party faithfuls for their support during the last Governorship election, he will be visiting my local Government area Today Monday the 23rd of October, 2017 and if he does not call the falcons to order , we may realise that what is supposed to be the celebration of victory may turn to a moment of war.

All is set for the visit, the good people of Orhionmwon are set to receive him, the leaders and members of the APC in the local government are set. Boys, girls, children are also set to receive him. The ancestors, witches and wizard are also set to receive a man they are so proud of and who has shown strong capacity to govern Edo State...... Visit UNUSPOST
for full artile

Re: As Governor Godwin Obaseki Visits Orhiomwon Today by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Robinsonjeff:
As part of Governor Godwin Obaseki's visit local Government tour to appreciate party faithfuls for their support during the last Governorship election, he will be visiting my local Government area Today Monday the 23rd of October, 2017 and if he does not call the falcons to order , we may realise that what is supposed to be the celebration of victory may turn to a moment of war.

All is set for the visit, the good people of Orhionmwon are set to receive him, the leaders and members of the APC in the local government are set. Boys, girls, children are also set to receive him. The ancestors, witches and wizard are also set to receive a man they are so proud of and who has shown strong capacity to govern Edo State...... Visit UNUSPOST
for full artile
na lie, nobody visit me
Re: As Governor Godwin Obaseki Visits Orhiomwon Today by leo047: 5:39am On Oct 23, 2017
I’m thankful to my Creator for all what He has done in my life, most importantly for giving me the privilege to enjoy another birthday in good health and happiness. Thank you, God. Happy birthday to me!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Receipt Of Intervention Funds (bailout And Paris Club Refund) In Abia State / Breaking: Oyo Secures Order To Conduct Local Govt Elections / Its Clear We Are Ruled By A Bunch Of Cow-worshipers That Don't Know God - Fani K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.