Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" (53529 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I go buy u car after u allow me reach dere....lol
come nah, my own puna no be made of gold but diamond , it doesn't rust. I didn't say anything
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by salt1: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
HottestFire:

You need an interpreter to understand the last post by the lady.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

The laughter is infectious

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by sinaj(f): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
romeorailss:

I remember u nii angry
haaaa me? Where ni?
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by OliveCynosure(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Smh.. This lady is plain stupid
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by bossmeek(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh to take legal action against bloggers/Journalists over Ex-Husband’s alleged edited video
The Festus Keyamo Chamber has raised the alarm over imminent release of edited video on Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh by her estrange husband, Olakunle Churchill portraying her as being involved in domestic violence against him.

A statement from the chamber issued by Okechukwu Uju-azorji, warned bloggers and journalists not to use any edited video on Tonto Dikeh or faced being sued.

“It has come to our knowledge that her ex-husband, Mr. Olakunle Churchill has perfected plans to release a short and edited video depicting and portraying our client as being involved in some domestic violence against him.

“Our client wants all bloggers and/or journalists to request for the full version of the video showing the said domestic scene which started with a physical abuse of our client by her ex-husband, which earned her a swollen face. Her ex-husband only intends to release our client’s reaction to the assault on her and not the assault itself.

“We shall be prepared to take legal action against any blogger/journalist that uses the edited version without insisting on or showing the full version,” the statement said

See Statements Screenshots Below;

Source:
https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/tonto-dikeh-to-take-legal-action.html?m=1
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Magnifico2000: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

come nah, my own puna no be made of gold but diamond , it doesn't rust. I didn't say anything
Lol..diamond indeed...if i hear.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Mryacks: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2017
very shameless people...sad mahn
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Lol..diamond indeed...if i hear.
u can come and check it
seeing is believing
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Magnifico2000: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mhizsuzzy kindly check ur pm.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Mhizsuzzy kindly check ur pm.
K
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by PromoteUrMusic: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
idu1:

It's fear of God that is keeping from saying I don't want to have female child. They are just disappointment

You don't deserve a female child, even the one that you can bring up with the fear of God cause you are already a failure in advance. You wey dey follow fu*k many people innocent daughters. Y'all all useless part of the problem. Idiotic male species.

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by idu1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
PromoteUrMusic:

You don't deserve a female child, even the one that you can bring up with the fear of God cause you are already a failure in advance. You wey dey follow fu*k many people innocent daughters. Y'all all useless part of the problem. Idiotic male specie.
who is this lower animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.