Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" (53537 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Solomyn(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Wetin una expect from olsho? If the prick big shey she go tell una say he big? Haba....u una for knw girls na. Na the Toyota car she don ride on, girls that are loose na wetin fit them. She is a looser...

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by emerazz(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
unlimitednaija:
you sef don check urs before.....you're speaking from experience bro

hmm u luk like a colleaguegringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by pyyxxaro: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Stop corrupting me oooh

Sorry

Won't kworupt u again
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by omoiyalayi(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2017
See pain

I concluded that, that girl must b an ibadan girl when I saw "eleribu"

Some girls no get shame no matter how small
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Tobium1(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
And she said her name is blessing. Such a curse
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2017
runs girls everywhere. you are telling us bcoz you don't get the car abi? rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by sylve11: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2017
emerazz:

swrs d last izza bomb d guy will end up checking his dick tru out today.. until he won't knw wen he'll pick his phone and Google 'd average d*ck size for a normal man' gringrin

una fit kill person with grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Medicineguy: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Every dick is small to an olosho expecially when she is mad and angry at you

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by SmartyPants(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Okay a lot of issues here... but the one that really strikes me is the fact that she actually believed he would give her a Corolla for having sex with her...

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by nelklyn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Eya...it's obvious she feels used...small curved preek grin I don't believe it, show me a picture...well I'm sure he's got that in some other hole after her's cool
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by nickxtra(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
A time wud come

If person born pass 1 gal , it wud be a shame and a crime

Wat was she expecting, that his prik wud be like yam

All these fat guys their prik naa normal biro cover naaa

Even them Aki and pawpaw prik go big pass the guy own angry
You got it wrong. Not all fat guys got small priks. The size of prik is relative to the bearer. Am chubby and tall and I can proudly tell you that I hav a long tick "stuff" that stunns gals that normally expect a lesser "rod". Just last night, Theresa cried and confessed that she never expected the kind of "stuff" I got and the marvellous works it did in and out of her.

...If you have a girlfriend or disposable sister, send them for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by fellom(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh has been called out by an aggrieved who claimed that he had sex with her for free, promising her a car, which are all promises he never fulfilled.

The lady who claimed that Special Spesh is nothing with Davido wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/you-fck-me-for-free-with-your-small.html

your are mad and you believe that? you no well at all ooo even Davido no buy you keke so na him hypeman go buy you Toyota.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by fellom(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin cheesy
Medicineguy:
Every dick is small to an olosho expecially when she is mad and angry at you
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by soderican(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bleep na Bleep..u got served!!!
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Thylord(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:
Small what?
curve prick.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Thylord(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
idu1:

It's fear of God that is keeping from saying I don't want to have female child. They are just disappointment
so who will then be our sugar babies.7 female children fall on you there.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by HeyCorleone(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Seriously how's this news??
What's wrong with the moderators these days?
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by trigonometry: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
who is disgraced here, the dude that bleeped for free or the retarded bitch that came to expose how much of a hoe she is??

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by TikaBodi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatwhite:
This is what you get when you roll with awon omo tikabodi grin
why u quote me?
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by romeorailss: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
angry
sinaj:
Small curved dick grin

Some girls have no shame sha

Smh!
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by pyyxxaro: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
nickxtra:
You got it wrong. Not all fat guys got small priks. The size of prik is relative to the bearer. Am chubby and tall and I can proudly tell you that I hav a long tick "stuff" that stunns gals that normally expect a lesser "rod". Just last night, Theresa cried and confessed that she never expected the kind of "stuff" I got and the marvellous works it did in and out of her.

...If you have a girlfriend or disposable sister, send them for confirmation.

Upload ur baby okro here on NL or you know the rest undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by sinaj(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by unlimitednaija(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
emerazz:

hmm u luk like a colleaguegringrin
I can boast of my d*ck bro... If u vex me now ehn...I go uplaod am fr here
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
if the guy reply later, the girl's answer then will be...

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Se as she just finished this guy...

This is what you get when you roll with low class hungry girls undecided
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawa o.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by greatwhite(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
TikaBodi:
why u quote me?

Sorry, never knew someone had a moniker called tikabodi.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by bossmeek(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Steph Coker, Genevieve, Aigbe & Steph Linus Rock The Chick Look In Beautiful Photo

Your Favourite Female Celebrities, Stephanie Coker, Genevieve, Mercy Aigbe & Stephanie Linus rocking The Chick Look in the most adorable way.
Photos;

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/steph-coker-genevieve-aigbe-steph-linus.html?m=1
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by bigfather(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Meehheennnn....Babes nor dey shame again o ! And this one na person future wife sha ?!

Tufiakwa ! sad
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Dunni007(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
When I thought hv actually heard it all... Kai! some gals no sabi shame but I shame for them, this is heartbreaking that a grown up will go on a social site to write something personal.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by romeorailss: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
wot
I remember u nii angry
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by nextstep(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
OK, olosho angry about payment not received for services rendered... I see you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.