Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" (53536 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by femi4: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Olofo...O fe fi obo gba Toyota Camry
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Funkybabee(f): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
I don't blame her Ashawo got no shame......

A useless lady for Godsake

You are a disgrace to womanhood

Good day people, Here is an opportunity for you to learn and earn money
Further do, I'll show you what its all about.
So it's a platform launched by a philanthropist with the sole purpose of putting smile on peoples face
Its called Learn and Win. . It's a platform where you learn and win like the name implies
https://learnandwin.tapfiliate.com/programs/learn-and-win-affiliate-program/signup/?via=173959

Register on both Link's
And do well to partake in the quiz that holds tomorrow .
The winner gets $100 nd others get consolation prizes

https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=184814-441b1d

Do well to register on both Link's and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by shineeye1: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Oloshii Wa Ba Oloshoo!

Shameless idiooto!
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Marcelinho(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Ayam not understanding this tin ehn
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by ashawopikin(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:
Small what?
curved priiick grin grin
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Fornication: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
Small curved dick grin

Some girls have no shame sha
Smh!
You don't want them to enjoy me?
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by lexy2014: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh has been called out by an aggrieved who claimed that he had sex with her for free, promising her a car, which are all promises he never fulfilled.

The lady who claimed that Special Spesh is nothing with Davido wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/you-fck-me-for-free-with-your-small.html

but she didn't say she didn't enjoy d "small curved prick". Am sure she even sucked d daylight out of d thing cos she was expecting camry. Camry wey d guy never buy im mama. Now d cheek just made a spectacle of herself
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by victorioushands: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Our generation has lost it when women took over and lose their heads. If it were in saner times, she would become a taboo for the rest of her miserable life for making that comment. And if one sees her now, she will be defending her emptiness and will claim not to be a prostitute; and the worst is that her friends and even parents will come out to defend her. It's money or nothing. Shame on you and your ilk, woman!
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Kirgyakos(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Foorish pipu! Mad men!! Ndi ara!!!
Tufiakwa...!!!
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by noskcid(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2017
grin ;Dso with all those jumping and shouting around no level for am grin
I sure say this babe na either benin, agbor or Ibadan girl.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by OMEGA009(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Because of 1 miserable Bleep, you want Toyota corolla. You be tiff? See her dry kpekus. If d guy bleep that D'banj girl nko? Him go buy her helicopter be dat. Berra respect yourself and comman chop long curved pryk.

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
like 3 girls had said d same thing dat Davido prick is small,am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by agrovick(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Using people like this for rituals should be encouraged.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by DaAwesome1(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2017
H O L O S H O
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Ay4lyf(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2017
decatalyst:

An inexperienced olosho at that.
So she was expected 11 inches from that over blown balloon?
U just hit the nail on the head
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by newslifeop: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Demmtek(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2017
the last verse strong gan. The gut go nearly go naked infact he is gonna consult the oracle. Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Kakamorufu(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2017
She expect the fat dude to have a big dick before? Iranu

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by ConcernedNL: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2017
DanielsParker:
Nigerian ladies.. smh

she really humiliated the guy.

Lol

She humiliated herself
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Lusile(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Stupid idiot
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by dfrost: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2017
HottestFire:

You need an interpreter to understand the last post by the lady.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Only for those that don't understand the lingo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by dfrost: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2017
noskcid:
grin ;Dso with all those jumping and shouting around no level for am grin

I sure say this babe na either benin, agbor or Ibadan girl.

Na correct Ibadan girl be dat. The yoruba wey she dey fire conc gaan.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by dfrost: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2017
femi4:
Olofo...O fe fi obo gba Toyota Camry

Ma da lo won. Ole ni omo ye sha. smiley grin cheesy
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by michjay(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2017
dis girl no get shame sha,u allow person Bleep u wif a small wateva on top car,chai no sense
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by lebete3000: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Smart guy! That is how to treat all these Oloshos. Bleep them hard, promise them heaven and deliver nothing. Na herself she dey embarrass. If na me be the guy, I no go even answer am sef. Just ignore her completely.

Nice one, onto the next one. And if you want it to pain her more buy yourself a neat SUV come to social media and display it with the caption " He who jah bless no rotten pussy can curse"!

Oh boy, the babe go just kpai oh.
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Heavance(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2017
emerazz:

swrs d last izza bomb d guy will end up checking his dick tru out today.. until he won't knw wen he'll pick his phone and Google 'd average d*ck size for a normal man' gringrin

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh has been called out by an aggrieved who claimed that he had sex with her for free, promising her a car, which are all promises he never fulfilled.

The lady who claimed that Special Spesh is nothing with Davido wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/you-fck-me-for-free-with-your-small.html

Nigerian ladies have no shame anymore. And a lot of them stink. They are only good for sex. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by Mizabey(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Shameless somebody
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by babatee1985(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2017
idu1:

It's fear of God that is keeping from saying I don't want to have female child. They are just disappointment
You have already said it bro. Do you even knw that female are d best when it comes to taking good care of their parents at old age? All male children does is to send money to their parents but won't have d time to spend quality times with them. Both sexes are useful so far they are responsible. Just pray to God to give u a good and responsible female child and u will be glad u have one... Peace out
Re: Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" by GOFRONT(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2017
This Spesh go done bleep plenty of dem without fulfillin his Corolla promises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.