Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? (459 Views)

Powerful Northern Elites Fighting Against Southern Youths With EFCC. / Northern, Southern Youths Write Buhari, Make Demands / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by richeso: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Where is the Southern Youths in Politics ? my opinion

It baffles me we from the south do not take politics serious. Politics and Military. This two things holds any country powers. and the south is found highly lacking in the area. Please inform me if we have such groups of youths that speaks for the interest of the south as we have in the northern part. see list below

AREWA CITIZENS ACTION FORCHANGE
AREWA YOUTH CONSULTATIVE FORUM
AREWA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
AREWA STUDENTS FORUM
NORTHERN EMANCIPATION NETWORK
NORTHERN YOUTH VANGUARD
NORTHERN YOUTH STAKEHOLDERS FORUM

This are but a few out of 16 that i know that speaks for the interests of the north. Example of interests is clearly seen here
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/20/2019-presidency-northern-youths-shortlist-atiku-saraki-lamido-sheriff-el-rufai-others/

Do we have such groups for the south who are this serious and can write such message ?

If the Entire south stands on Restructuring ( south west, south south and south east ) which happens to be the countries development machine ( my opinion ) have a united youth groups like the north. do you think by now we will not start the process on restructuring considering the high amount of intellects abound in the South ?

But today u will see a south east governor talking of 2019 presidency, south south gov talking restructuring, and the other talking another thing.

Where is the Southern Youths ? Whats their Agenda for the development of the Southern part of Nigeria ? are they only existing in the cybercrime scene ? today you will hear Adekunle and Chinedu caught and sentenced for this or that done on the internet , funny part the amount involved is nothing close to what they can make in the political field like their Northern brothers.

Are we so so so Scared ? Not enough in the Military, not enough in the political field. Where are we since we don't exist in the two key powers of this country ?

i weak.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by Samsimple(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Not just south, Nigeria as a whole all this old pregnant men don want to die
Re: Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by Realist2: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Our greediness is our undoing , the North whenever they are in any position, they help themself, and pull themselves along, Through that, they are empowered financial otherwise, that's why you see whenever one retires, another Northerners is next to replace him. Only in the South that an applicant would be asked to pay 500k, 1.5k....before he can be given a job.
Secondly, when its to politics, North will only speak with one voice, unlike the South that will betray and sell his brother out because of his personal greed. In the 2015 elections, there was free transportation to all Northerners in the Southern states to return home and participate in the election. How many Southerners can do that?.
Thirdly, too much leaning is doing us bad, we claim to be sorstiphicated, as there are superimposition of interests as everyone claims to know it all. No body want to be manipulated, with this we can't work together, "Two cannot walk together except they be Agreed".
My brother, it's very painful that this will continue. That's why the North can force anything on us and we're OK with it, because we can easily be bought over.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by dokiOloye(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2017
With all d northern youths in full time politicking,how market for d north?
Are they not d last in all developmental index?
So southern youth should forgo their careers and trade and face full time politicking?
Re: Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by juman(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Does the south have youths?

grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by richeso: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
juman:
Does the south have youths?

grin grin grin

choi, see insult
Re: Where Is The Southern Youths In Politics ? by juman(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2017
richeso:

choi, see insult

Insult upon injury.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obaze Will Win Anambra Election - Prophet Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [25 October, 2017]. / Biblical Version Of Zuma's Visit To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.