Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped (7213 Views)

Festus Odimegwu- Ex NPC Chairman Endorses General Buhari / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission) / Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
It's time for Festus to pay his dues, lol, at least 20m  cheesy
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by kcreal(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
When will all these kidnapping stop? my prayer is, they shld sit down and think over their lives and know that these kind of business they are doing is a sin before God and humanity.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by bawomolo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
This does not make no d-amn sense. Are people becoming that desperate in Alaigbo!!!

I blame our political leaders who sold their souls to the Northern Cabal. When we start our agitation for freedom, these politicians will be executed and killed slowly.

I guess its the soul that would be killed slowly. double wahala for dead body
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by afemai: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
This is sad, the targets are not exact as one might see fit and proper,
what can my expectations be? the happenings in our society is a reflection of bad
governanace, what diference is an armed robber and a kidnapper? my take is
fix the society and such vices will be reduced drastically.Odimegwu supported
Obasanjo's failed third term project with money and vigour, maybe this is the
time to throw some cash around to yet another infamous project.
while I condole the driver's family.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by oge4real(f): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Even in the church? shocked shocked
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by naijacann: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
I just don't trust Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim
He is capable of doing anything
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by MrCartha: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Some drunk guys gone smart, hence she's the wife of former CEO Nigerian Breweries plc.grin Hic! grin grin grin Anyway, he should share some of the lootings he made while getting the whole nation drunk with star, Gulder and their likes grin tongue Hic!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by erico2k2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
lol guys cant you See what is going on? with new developments comes new problems, now the armmed men just realised that if they go on road blocks they get nothing more than mobile phones few bucks  and jewels,if they raid home same thing they cant go near banks cos of extra security   and to kidnap oyibo hard these days, to steal cars now no easy so they diverted their skills to a more softer target, kidnapping innocent people or rich people, na wah oh, God will help us,they should make this kidnap bill a reality,that is capital punishment once found guilty of kidnapping.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by sulad82i(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
erico2k2:

lol guys cant you See what is going on? with new developments comes new problems, now the armmed men just realised that if they go on road blocks they get nothing more than mobile phones few bucks  and jewels,if they raid home same thing they cant go near banks cos of extra security   and to kidnap oyibo hard these days, to steal cars now no easy so they diverted their skills to a more softer target, kidnapping innocent people or rich people, na wah oh, God will help us,they should make this kidnap bill a reality,that is capital punishment once found guilty of kidnapping.

I second that. Its a new development really. I guess 9ja arm robbers need to patent that lol grin
But on a more serious note, this country is just getting bad and badder. I was considering relocating to Nigeria after I finish school but I guess I'll stay in America until those fukking leaders of our do something
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
sulad82i:

I second that. Its a new development really. I guess 9ja arm robbers need to patent that lol grin
But on a more serious note, this country is just getting bad and badder. I was considering relocating to Nigeria after I finish school but I guess I'll stay in America until those fukking leaders of our do something
trust me, those idiots you call leaders aint gonna do enything to improve the situation,they just gonna mind thier heads and satisfy thier imidiete selfisnes,its only ordinary people like me and you who could do anything to better that jungle called Nigeria
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by MrCartha: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
sulad82i:

Blind as u r! Are u here to boast that u r in d states while u r there in 9ija roasting in AJ?! Who will the leaders be if as u said u'll stay back in AJ until which leaders do what? My dear Captain America, if u run away who'll lead? Is that a way to accept your helplessness
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
What else do we expect when the worthless leaders refuse to take this kidnappings soo serious. . .
thereby refusing to bring in strong Law Enforcement agencies from bringing these hoodlums to face the law. . .
and let all these kidnappings end.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
haba Mr Cartha,give the young man a break, he is just voicing his thoughts, anyway like I said, I dont think the leaders of today can do anything more than they have already done cos they are a recycled fools who hang or wanna hang unto power like Mogabe,for starters we dont even have anough police to police the state and the few ones we have we all know what thye do, the are more intrested in howmuch bribe money they can get per seconds.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by MrCartha: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
erico2k2:

haba Mr Cartha,give the young man a break, he is just voicing his thoughts, anyway like I said, I dont think the leaders of today can do anything more than they have already done cos they are a recycled fools who hang or wanna hang unto power like Mogabe,for starters we dont even have anough police to police the state and the few ones we have we all know what thye do, the are more intrested in howmuch bribe money they can get per seconds.

My dear Bro, my attack was for a defence that need be. It pisses me off when I read pple write like they r out of this world. If Andrew check out na who go rule?! We are all a part and parcel of this bullshit. Every1 of us as Nigeriansare guilty of 1 sin or d other. Abi u no dey piss for roadside?
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by jenuel: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
it is no surprise to us in imo state. U can wake up one morning only to notice that your shop has been set ablaze by Ohakim men. Actually the wrong people are in charge in Imo state, if you dare them, they will come after you.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by erico2k2(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

My dear Bro, my attack was for a defence that need be. It pisses me off when I read pple write like they r out of this world. If Andrew check out na who go rule?! We are all a part and parcel of this bullshit. Every1 of us as Nigeriansare guilty of 1 sin or d other. Abi u no dey piss for roadside?
No I B aje butter lol
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by PurestBoy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

Some drunk guys gone smart, hence she's the wife of former CEO Nigerian Breweries plc.grin Hic! grin grin grin Anyway, he should share some of the lootings he made while getting the whole nation drunk with star, Gulder and their likes grin tongue Hic!!!  grin grin grin

Lol, I guess the kidnappers actually had some botus of star or gulder b4 kidnapping d wife of the man who made the beers available
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
ol boy na Big Money wan fall out. Lets wait and see how much they ask for coz this Odimegwu guy is stinking with notes.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by eros(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
Na wa ooooo. Naija which way
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
Cowards !!
Let them go and kidnap the politicians.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by dnative(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Kidnapping - the fastest growing cottage business in Naija
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by AloyEmeka5: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
When are they gonna kidnap Ojo Madukwe?
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
When are they gonna kidnap Ojo Madukwe?
no, when are they going to kidnap the gburgburu himself? initially i thought it was him. guys be quick oh.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by asha80(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
ode remo:

no, when are they going to kidnap the gburgburu himself? initially i thought it was him. guys be quick oh.

no chance in hell will that one happen so keep ur wish urself tongue
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
no chance in hell will that one happen so keep your wish urself

stay there , no chance in hell they will not assassinate presi. Kennedy,
no chance America cant be attacked?
no chance , monkey go enter soup cool cool grin grin
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by AloyEmeka5: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
ode remo:

no, when are they going to kidnap [b]the gburgburu [/b]himself? initially i thought it was him. guys be quick oh.

Who is gburgburu?

I want Ojo madukwe kidnapped for 500 million dollar ransom.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
I want Ojo madukwe kidnapped for 500 million dollar ransom
knowing him as an igbo man will prefare to die than pay, you know how your ppl like moni pass life. grin grin grin
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by AloyEmeka5: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
ode remo:

knowing him as an igbo man will prefare to die than pay, you know how your ppl like moni pass life. grin grin grin

Yes you are right. Your people hates money so much  for real. I asked you who is gburburu?
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yes you are right. Your people hates money so much for real. I asked you who is gburburu
you are asking me who is gburugburu?
well ask @ezeuche or your ppl.at least you guys are ready to die for him.
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by reindeer: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2010
Na wah o!
Kidnapping in the east
Political killings in the west
mayhem in the north
this is just terrible, when are nigerians going to realise who the real enemies are?
Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by igboboy1(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2010

Always the wrong people being kidnapped, These guys need to be kidnapped

1. Obasanjo, ransack that farm too cos i know enough ego dey underground

2. Maurice Iwu,  Dont know what this nicompoop still doin in INEC

3. Danjuma, recently made $500million from sale of an oil bloc. Na wa o. pesin go leave North go dey claim another pesin papa land for south cos oil dey there. How many people from south go fit go kano claim land say na im own am? u wan die?

4. IBB- has enough oil blocs in rivers and bayelsa, who dash you? onye oshi

5. Bankole--for kidnapping sake  grin

Re: Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped by comechop(m): 3:30am On Mar 16, 2010
Shame on all you clowns that are making light of this issue! If it were your mother or sibling that got kidnapped I'd better ya'lls mouth won't be running like this. Shame on you clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cbn Admits Fraud In Subsidy Scheme - Worse Than You Thought N1.8t Not 1.3t / Ogun Still Expecting 153,185 Pvcs And 703,492 Voters Yet To Collect PVC In Oyo- / Full list ministers and their portfolios. which tribe gets it better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.