Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

*rape Me Please* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *rape Me Please* (1606 Views)

Story Of A Rape Victim Written By Osochi Igwala / Her Single Rape Story. By Funmi Akintade / Rape (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*rape Me Please* by Marytony(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
RAPE ME PLEASE
Ade peered intently into his eyes,with tears never fake...
Gathering around eyes way too frail she gave out the say,"rape me please!"
They felt it was a mistake but that day dated Eight of April 2008 was one that bore so much pain, that the devourer sought not to deflower but desired to know what fire burnt so hard inside that required virginity for a pay?
Ade has been caged by her parents like some prisoner never on bail,
How could she be in a haste to taste this miraculous hate; that she has known for ages solely for the couple stage and reproduction sake was a key factor?
Her pussy must ache a lot,
She is no virgin at all,
The disease in her must be an eye-sore,
After all she is just like the lot...
Between her legs was a "Home For All" was what they thought!
Alas! This same girl taught virginity in quality and quantity,urged girls to persevere till marriage, not knowing that she was a persistent bear in Christian package...
They stated that her state harboured a good gait of prostitutes and what made them gay was a sex never frail,an unfailing dick and a Take Home Pay depended on you if you may...
They went away holding a wrong knowledge of her tenaciously,
she stood away not minding the say especially...
They got her teaching on virginity but they were too much in a hurry to leave service when she taught that ******Christianity is not stupidity***

(1) (Reply)

Unity / I'm Obsessed With Ted Dekker Novels. Are You? / Addiction- An Awesome Romance Novel -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.