Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja (39591 Views)

EFCC Storms Enyinnaya Nwafor's House In Abia (Photos) / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Residents Protest As EFCC Storms Ambode’s House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by joystickextend1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Okay na

meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products smiley
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
How's this house worth $2 million sef angry
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by nwaokeleme100(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
This government is playing so many movies for we the citizens, all we can do is watch. This will soon be swept under the carpet and new movies will be premiered. I weep for my country.
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Nten: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
the system has been corrupt... the system has been basterdized due to a decussation and malfeasance of a microscopic few cabals which the Nigerian people are not even benefiting. So bad... terrible I say
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Is this the so called $2 million mansion?

I'm rather disappointed, I was expecting something of better quality undecided
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Lightening: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
engineerboat:
PRESIDENT BUHARI has ordered the immediate disengagement from
service of Mr Abdullahi Abdulrasheed Maina, former chairman of the
Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms.
In a memo to the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, the President
equally demanded a full report of the circumstances of Maina's recall and
posting to the Ministry of Interior.
The report is to be submitted to the office of the Chief of Staff to the
President, Mallam Abba Kyari, before the end of work today, Monday, October
23, 2017.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President,

You can guess what will happen to the report if it gets to the office of the Chief of Staff to the president who must have sanctioned that appointment abinitio by virtue if his position.
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by engineerboat(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lightening:

You can guess what will happen to the report if it gets to the office of the Chief of Staff to the president who must have sanctioned that appointment abinitio by virtue if his position.

The committe ba show facr committe.

Nothing will happen.

Ask them where is
1. Senior Grasscutter Of the Federation report
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
dolphinife:
Maina be like...'had I know' make I just park for my lane jejely'
I swear grin
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Paulagada: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Corruption at its peak despite the noise of fighting corruption.
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2017
If President Muhammad Buhari is not reading Newspaper and listening to news and he's not going to bukaterias to listen to Nigerians he will continue to face this sort of embarrassment which will eventually ruin all his goodwill.

Meanwhile the Senate should summon President Muhammadu Buhari to come and explain why his aides failed so woefully in this Maina issue which has now become a great national embarrasment to the APC as a party.
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by HillsBlaze(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Some people will be saying nice move but be reminded that this was because of the outcry of Nigerians. This administration starting from its clueless leader is a 1000% more corrupt than the previous administration. No tell me clueless leader is not aware cos ignorance is corruption.
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2017
ghosteen:
give dat guy 2 medals...

1 for bein an HEDIOT

and d oda incase he looses loses d first. ( sips milk).
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by ghosteen(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=elfmann post=61716394][/quote]

Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=ghosteen post=61725901][/quote]
Bwahahahaha.. Instead of thanking me?
Re: EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja by ghosteen(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
cool cool cool.

elfmann:

Bwahahahaha.. Instead of thanking me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.