Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose (748 Views)

The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose by princeemmma(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
The family of Chime, one of Davido’s late friends who died mysteriously, has also weighed in on the death of Chime who they say wasn’t into drugs as reports say about him. According to his family, he neither did drugs nor alcohol.

In Chime’s Dad’s words; “My late son was not a drug user. Like me, he didn’t even drink; and when he did, it was always in very small quantities. He was a level-headed, nice human being. Even when he left school and started a business, he always let me know his next line of action. So I am surprised that these lies are being spread about him. Chime is not that type of person. If you see drug addicts, they don’t think straight most times. Chime is not like that.”

On reports about drugs being found in the car Chime and Olu died, Chime’s father said; “I spoke to the DPO of Ikoyi Police Station when I saw the Punch story and he said investigations were still ongoing and there’s no way that can be correct. They even got the age wrong. They said he’s 25. My son turned 23 in February. We just want justice to be done.

On a final note, Chime’s sister said; “My belief is that it was something connected to his business. He and Olu were negotiating a deal with the Oyo State Government and he had just arrived from Ibadan. I am convinced that this was a case of poisoning or sabotage because I know my brother.” We can’t wait for more revelations!

Re: DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose by Mission2prosper: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
How does this concern David. Why putting his picture mumu
Re: DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose by princeemmma(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mission2prosper:
How does this concern David. Why putting his picture mumu
whose friend are they? ode
Re: DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
princeemmma:
CHAI!!!...are u aunty Tiwa's broda??..#SAVAGE
Re: DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose by Marotzke(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2017
princeemmma:
so the two young men have only one friend?
What of the state governor that gave them a deal?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reveals The Only Reason That Can Bring Back P'square To Unite Again / Yes, Your Cell Membrane Is Sagging – Yemi Alade Blast Fan Who Said Her Chest Is / Uk-based Nollywood Actress, Princess Onanuga Honoured As Yeye Mayegun Of Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.