Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (27801 Views)

63 Vehicles, 98 Shops Burnt In Abule Egba Pipeline Fire / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Port Harcourt Tanker Explosion: Church, Hotel, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by omogbolan0001(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
emmaitive:
If dem gv me chance I go chase dis satanic religion called islam comot frm nija..evil people
emmaitive:
If dem gv me chance I go chase dis satanic religion called islam comot frm nija..evil people
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel15:13

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
alcmene:
As for me, I hate Islam with passion and nothing can change my view of the demonic gathering.

Hate Dem in ur mind but don't Publicize ur hate speech against dem (keep peace)
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KardinalZik(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Your father's greatest mistake was not using a condom on your time. Ignorant hateful mofo.

...and the mistake of yours is the continuous reproduction of Anti-Christs like you who terrorize children of God in the name of religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by bizhop01: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
The hav start again,this is how the burn my papa 2 houses in jos year 2003
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
KimWooBin:

you talk like an illiterate..... if there is clash between religion Instead Keeping Peace You Began Typing Rubish what you can evn spit out in public, since u said you ar fighting then come out and fight....

In Islam, its nva preach On Killing Innocent Life Rather Save And Protect. Does Mean you saw a Muslim doing bad means dat all Muslims are the same.

After All Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim. According to this same report, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism in the United States than Islamic, yet when was the last time we heard about the threat of Jewish terrorism in the media? For the same exact reasons that we cannot blame the entire religion of Judaism or Christianity for the violent actions of those carrying out crimes under the names of these religions, we have absolutely no justifiable grounds to blame Muslims for terrorism
Islamic fundamentalist has killed more people than Hitler that killed Jews.

Quran text should be rewritten and all texts that promote violence should be expunged

4 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
freshmc1:

Why are Muslims always the main problem we have in naija, hmm I tire ooo for them

IPOB! Wetin Dem Be?

Are Dey Also Muslims.....
think b4 you tlk,
illiterate
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Your father's greatest mistake was not using a condom on your time. Ignorant hateful mofo.
Your father failure to use one has left us with another sob that we can't wait for him to kick the bucket
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by bizhop01: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
omogbolan0001:
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel15:13

Muslims are not terrorists,but the practice around the world
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Gkemz: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari why... You have given these miscreants the boldness to commit atrocities because they knew you got their back.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Islamic fundamentalist has killed more people than Hitler that killed Jews.

Quran text should be rewritten and all texts that promote violence should be expunged

You Still Arguing With The Fact....
Am Not Evn Supposed to Quoting ur reply....
your brain Is Dump
you are immature after all
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
KimWooBin:

IPOB! Wetin Dem Be?

Are Dey Also Muslims.....
think b4 you,
illiterate
Funny how Muslims sees Ipib as more of a threat than BH.

I pity for all this Mohammed followers whose brains have been turned

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by blingxx(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
santopelele:
WETIN CONCERN ISLAM WITH PEACE? MAYBE THEY MISTOOK PIECES TO PEACE

Weytin concern monkey with common sense? undecided... Just because you are human doesn't mean your existence is relevant angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian
It is not big but it is trying. www.mortalpoet.com
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Imagine the reason the boy was beaten up?

Don't these Islamic fanatics have a job or are they the soilders of Mohammed?

Islam needs to be revisted and a Renaissance done on it
the trouble started in a brothel. Ashawo house. There's where the Muslim are forming holy
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by tijaniu7(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
cool
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Who told you boko harams are Muslims, They Claim to be but they are not since dey refused to follow the message our prophet Brought to us.....
If That What Islam Preaches to KILL! Innocent Lifes I tell u my sister all the Christian in Nigeria will perish.

I pity you, you don't know islam so don't act like u knw and stop spitting rubbish i warn you...

Castrated Illiterate!
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by DavidEsq(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
mightyhazel:
hausa moslems shaa

i as a roman catholic Christian will definitely feel indifferent if i see a non christian holding a rosary chaplet... if anything, i may suspect that hez fascinated by the Catholic rosary and may be on his way to encountering christ.
This enlightened mindset is the privilege of Christianity.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by blingxx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Bro... Reason am well before you judge, weytin carry your brothers go Taraba in the first place? This is a question you don't ask yourselves angry.... you all hate the northerners, why can't you just value your life and stay in the east!!!!! angry angry angry... You guys are hypocrites
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
KimWooBin:

Who told you boko harams are Muslims, They Claim to be but they are not since dey refused to follow the message our prophet Brought to us.....
If That What Islam Preaches to KILL! Innocent Lifes I tell u my sister all the Christian in Nigeria will perish.

I pity you, you don't know islam so don't act like u knw and stop spitting rubbish i warn you...

Castrated Illiterate!
BH, ISIS, AL QAEDA. AL SHABAAB are not Muslims?

This is a case of mental deviation.

Until muslims condemn those terrorist that are its adherentsthen tthere will be more deaths.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
omogbolan0001:
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel 15:3
u wan start again o
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by osazsky(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Until muslims condemn those terrorist that are its adherentsthen tthere will be more deaths.

u don't kill the innocent you are only allowed to kill infidels in Islam infidels are not innocent ,

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

If you Don't Have Meaning Full Thing to say Stop Quoting My Message.

I can't be repeating my self.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
KimWooBin:

Castrated Illiterate!
u don't kill d innocent u are only allowed to kill infidels
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Christian and Muslim brother's in the Motel
what are they doing there
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
osazsky:
u don't kill the innocent you are only allowed to kill infidels in Islam infidels are not innocent ,

So now i guess you are infidels? If yes!
Did any Muslim(i mean real Muslims who abide by islam rules) in your area killed and infidels before
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by osazsky(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
mightyhazel:
hausa moslems shaa

i as a roman catholic Christian will definitely feel indifferent if i see a non christian holding a rosary chaplet... if anything, i may suspect that hez fascinated by the Catholic rosary and may be on his way to encountering christ.
u nailed it ,respect!!!!
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by khalilullaah(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
how na?
Do you know reading can seriously inflict irredeemable damage on your ignorance.

You read and throw blame on Muslim.
If muslims were killing around the world as you claimed,I don't think you will be here to comment.
Because I have no doubt in my mind, that if muslims were "killing" around the world some of your neighbors, classmates, coursemates, colleague, even the shoe cobbler I mean that Muslim "Aboki" who are muslims would have hanged you on a cross.
No, because your brain is so low in oxygen intake it can only manifest the lies which it has been infested with true your mouth.

Go ahead and show your mumu again by quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by omogbolan0001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It's not hate for Islam rather I'm fighting for the preservation of humans
if truly you are fighting for preservation of humans then you should condemn the bible verse 1 Samuel 15:3 because that's what the boko harams are practicing even isis and stop being hypocritical
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by khalilullaah(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
how na?
Do you know reading can seriously inflict irredeemable damage on your ignorance.
You read and throw blame on Muslim.
If muslims were killing around the world as you claimed,I don't think you will be here to comment.
Because I have no doubt in my mind, that if muslims were "killing" around the world some of your neighbors, classmates, coursemates, colleague, even the shoe cobbler I mean that Muslim "Aboki" who are muslims would have hanged you on a cross.
No, because your brain is so low in oxygen intake it can only manifest the lies which it has been infested with true your mouth.
Go ahead and show your mumu again by quoting me.
(
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
KimWooBin:

So now i guess you are infidels? If yes!
Did any Muslim(i mean real Muslims who abide by islam rules) in your area killed and infidels before
abeg I wan sleep, I know Muslims can't accommodate others but want others to accommodate them,do u know in Benin ,Edo state,3rd cementery junction ,a carpenter was beaten seriously for entering into the moseque with a bible, he needed to c his friend Abo by name who happens to be a Muslim concerning a particular job and the guy was given the beating of his life ask anybody that's stays in urubi close to iyaro if wat am saying is tru.e and d videos of terrorist way dey cut people neck they shout Allah is great na Photoshop or video shop suicide killing sencless killing because of one stupid book abi spits

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
omogbolan0001:
if truly you are fighting for preservation of humans then you should condemn the bible verse 1 Samuel 15:3 because that's what the boko harams are practicing even isis and stop being hypocritical
abeg read my previous post I have dealt with this issue before ,and one Muslim guy was countering me with biblical verses supporting violence I finish the guy ,the Muslim guy run ,I show am waiten e nor know for quoran abeg I wan sleep ,I nor they take this kind matter dey play but if u say u are ready we can do all of it again, but by the time am true with you ,you go need sleeping tablet cos u go develop insomnia Dis night but for now slip dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
blingxx:

Bro... Reason am well before you judge, weytin carry your brothers go Taraba in the first place? This is a question you don't ask yourselves angry.... you all hate the northerners, why can't you just value your life and stay in the east!!!!! angry angry angry... You guys are hypocrites
So Islam alliws people to other ethnic group.

Funny religion with a Funny leader

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.