Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (27800 Views)

63 Vehicles, 98 Shops Burnt In Abule Egba Pipeline Fire / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Port Harcourt Tanker Explosion: Church, Hotel, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It's not hate for Islam rather I'm fighting for the preservation of humans

You used just person to judge billions of people and faith they hold dear yet you claim you aren't hating.

When a Christian commits a crime, do you write these kinda lines or you don't open the thread at all?

When a Muslim does something bad then Islam is the reason but it's only the individual that will be attacked when a Christian does it. Hypocrisy and bigotry lives in you
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by veekae: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
For God sake when will things ever get better with these fanatic idiots

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by HajimeSaito(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
omogbolan0001:
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel15:13

Advanced Islamic Deception Strategy ( AIDS ) otherwise known as Taqiyya is at work.

The Crookran clearly tells MUDSLIMES to wage war on Jews and Christians:

Chapter 9: 29

“Fight those Jews and Christians, until they pay the Jizya Tax with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

So MUDSLIMES believe that Jews and Christians should pay a tax before they can be allowed to practice their religion in peace.

The amazing thing is that these are the same idiots who started crying when Donald Trump wanted to impose a travel ban on them.

One day you moro.ns will bite off more than you can chew. The world is already beginning to show signs that they are fed up with you. That is why China is now confiscating korans.

When the world finally has enough of Muslims they will be served with their own medicine that they have been dishing out to others.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by BAILMONEY: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian
YOU SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Ken4Christ: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2017
This kind of hostility will never stop. It can only be controlled. The Muslims are the flesh seed of Ishmael and God foretold that he will be a wild man. The Scripture further said his hand will be against everybody and everybody hands will be against him - Genesis 16:11-12.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by akigbemaru: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by ofwest47(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Islamic praying beads in a brothel by a christian just to depict Muslims as brothel patronisers, and that is how they cause religious disharmony among their fellow citizens.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Ayatullah(m): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Imagine someone getting hold of your identity card and carrying it with him to commit armed robbery how will you feel? Muslims take their religion seriously that is the FACT if you have enough sense to comprehend.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by lekbel09(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2017
a religion that is always filled with so much hate and violence, the so called Muhammad boys

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Mambox: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2017
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

Perhaps only Guardian newspaper and Business day. Every other media outlet is laced with sentiments. For TV, Channels still remain mist balance though the sentiments of its presenters may influence opinions.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by elbaraj001(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2017
EzeEbira:

This your own hate for Islam nawa o
That is the real truth.....
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by santopelele(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2017
blingxx:

Weytin concern monkey with common sense? undecided... Just because you are human doesn't mean your existence is relevant angry
CHAI,IT PAIN AM WELL WELL
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The only religion that kill human beings like goat' Is that a religion?

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by blingxx(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
So Islam alliws people to other ethnic group.

Funny religion with a Funny leader

No it doesn't.... But u guys should leave their land just the main time
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Neminc: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2017
EzeEbira:

What is hate on Islam? Are you saying Christians would be well within their rights to beat up any Muslim seen with the bible? You Muslims should get your heads right. We are in the 21st century. Stop behaving like medieval cavemen

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Realslimshady(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2017
lies everywhere . after Boko Haram, the next deadly item in Nigeria is blogsite and newspaper. Spreading false rumors and news. Don't be surprised that this fight is between two neighbors. I can vividly remember sometime In my school , the vice chancellor and his deputy were fighting the next thing I saw on the newspaper was religious riot as Muslim and Christian clash . This is done to disturb the peace in Nigeria, if we don't start using our brains and intellect on simple matters like this then we got a long way to go. We are the future of this county let's start using our heads and say no to crap like this. No pictures no statement, no any form of evidence total crap .
#1Nigeria
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by makahlj2: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Brothel not blasphemy, but a non-Moslem with prayer beads is blasphemy What is this hypocrisy? Moslems should seriously evaluate what is blasphemy to them and what isn't, and please stop their vigilante gangs looking for trouble. By attacking Christians for such petty reasons they are ruining the unity of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Taraba is a predominantly Christian State, why are muslims dragging with Christians.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Evangelio(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Fidelismaria:
sauce?
Tomato baby
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by enemyofprogress: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2017
[b]Islam is a problem and a curse [/b]to the entire universe. Wait and see how they would descend on me like terrorists grin grin
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by enemyofprogress: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2017
DaddyTechz:
Taraba is a predominantly Christian State, why are muslims dragging with Christians.
they love making trouble
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Babisha10(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2017
EzeEbira:

Guy no body hate Islam, but dey should amend there wayz. If u're 2 judge dis case, is de boy worth beaten?
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by mikeweezy(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Opakan2:
who are the christian youths? Ipob yewts

Na dem dey drag land with bonafide owners like people wey dem swear for. Ion pity any of them.
u really need sense than life it's self

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by kingsmaila(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
All these jobless boys trying to cause chaos in the name of religion. Please stop tarnishing the image of Islam with your nefarious activities. Islam is peace. Say no to violence and religious intolerance.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by alaskido(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is only Muslims that can force you to become a Muslim or kill you if you refuse to be converted to Muslim. I have never seen where a Christina will force you to become a Christian or kill you if you refuse to be converted to Christianity. Why are Muslims like this? Is this what Usman Dan Fodio taught them or they are reading the Quaran upside down. I have spoken, you Muslims can come and fight me. I dey my house.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Ayatullah(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Islam is a problem and a curse [/b]to the entire universe. Wait and see how they would descend on me like terrorists grin grin

Having identifield yourself as enemyofprogress of what value is it debating your issue. [b]You have already cursed yourself and you are acursed by your chosen name.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ayatullah:

Having identifield yourself as enemyofprogress of what value is it debating your issue. You have already cursed yourself and you are acursed by your chosen name.
Islam is a problem and a curse [/b]to the entire universe. Wait and see how they would descend on me like terrorists grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.