Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti (38467 Views)

Mobolaji Johnson: Achievements Of The First Governor Of Lagos State / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Angelanest: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
In recognition of his leadership roles in Ekiti State and Nigeria as a whole, the Ekiti State government has presented a brand new Land Cruiser 2016 Model Jeep to the first executive governor of the state, Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo. The gift which was described by the Ekiti State Liaison Officer(Lagos), Mr. Toyin Akilo as a wonderful initiative by the Ayo Fayose administration is in line with the government's severance policy regarding its past political office holders.

Taking delivery of the vehicle on behalf of Otunba Adebayo at their Ikoyi residence on Monday, wife of the former governor, Erelu Angela Adebayo in her remarks after signing the delivery documents said her countenance says it all about the kind gesture.

"You know I am the quiet type, I have always been quiet but you can tell from my smile when I am happy, so you can see I am smiling", Erelu Adebayo said.

Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo served as the first democratically elected governor of Ekiti State from 29th May, 1999 till 29th May 2003.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ekiti-ex-governor-otunba-adeniyi-adebayo-gets-car-gift.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Angelanest: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by jdluv(f): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
that's good when you appreciate elders Just hope you used your PERSONAL FUNDS

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Great, the vice to Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by auntysimbiat(f): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Y
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by carzeem1: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Looks like Fayose is preparing a soft landing for himself come 2018. Dont be deceived, its the same evil. PDP or APC are just gang of hodlums fighting for themselves and thier kids.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by jordyspices: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2017
fayose the great the leader of the oduduwa nation the president of baifra nd the ruler of the north i hail u sir

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by 9japrof(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Waste of public funds. All the political game 2.0 but bros seeing in Aso Rock 2019 looks like a pipe dream

But one thing I have learned over the years is that, you never can tel

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by TheHistorian(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by lonelydora: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2017
If you respect elders, others will respect you when you are old.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Good one from the noise maker!

Chaaaaiiiii! This morning i borrowed a pen from a cashier and forgot to return it, I got home now and received debit alert of#70….. First Bank! My God will fight for me o!!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Proceeds of corruption
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by MrGreenMavro: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2017
h
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by maryjan8(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by lonelydora: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:
Good one from the noise maker!

Chaaaaiiiii! This morning i borrowed a pen from a cashier and forgot to return it, I got home now and received debit alert of#70….. First Bank! My God will fight for me o!!!

Hahahahahaha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by AburoBuhari: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2017
k
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by donklef(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice one my Governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by romoruyi(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by enemyofprogress: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

The reach are getting reacher while the pour are getting pourer.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Which way Nigeria. Canada or new zealand pls gimme visa. So much fukery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by VampireeM(f): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
There is nothing like "FREE" gift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by talk2rotman(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Wisdom
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Which way Nigeria. Canada or new zealand pls gimme visa. So much fukery
Where else in the world do you see this happening?Africa is doomed under this kind of foolish leaders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Titto93(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Pavore9: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Gifting from state funds to someone already "settled" while you have workers who are being owed!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by kay29000(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by psalmhorah(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2017
hope it from your personal earning ...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by austinfab14(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Not bad tho
But would have been more lovely, if given to someone that can't afford it.
It might change his or her life automatically

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Gifting from state funds to someone already "settled" while you have workers who are being owed!
I am tired of the kind of fools we have ruling us in the country,sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by obryneblaque: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
FAyose for president

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by emmanude(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Pavore9:
I taya o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.