Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration (11038 Views)

Science, Maths Teaching In Indigenous Languages To Begin Soon –FG / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by amokeme(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Any lady posted to kano and interested in getting an accommodation should please send me a PM
This offer is also available for non NYSC members, thank you...
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by 3RNEST(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2017
THE REGISTRATION IS FRUSTRATING ... angry angry angry

please i need on the fingerprint issues, is this the real device from jumia?
i want to be sure i'm buying the right device.

https:// www. jumia. com .ng /fingerprint-scanner-digitalpersona-mpg103360.html

Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by HAKANDUH: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
av been strugglin wif d registration, no positivity

btw, is nysc compulsory

Use server 4 of the website, if server4 is not working for you, try to select another server, like 3, 2 or 5

Use this link for server 4
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by Lilkini(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
the image capturing blah blah aint working out jare...

wah kinda stupid new development is this?? d registration don tire pesin
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by 3RNEST(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lilkini:
the image capturing blah blah aint working out jare...

wah kinda stupid new development is this?? d registration don tire pesin
embarassed I'm still fighting with finger print stage..
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by silver94(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Metrobaba:
And That Was How I Was Denied NYSC This Year Again Due To My Stupid Dept
Which department bro?
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by t0bbY(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Juve4:
Pls have u been able to capture somone's image because it is giving us headaech here. pls share.
I think that problem is general
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by EndtimeJudge(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
the card stuff is scam. you are sending it to them directly
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by Sheggun1: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls guys.....can I pay after biometric registration
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by Chrismentor3: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
cowleg:
Please make una no come Ebonyi state oooooo, we are suffering here in the state. No state alawee just only 19800. This state is so backward oooooo!!! Infested with mosquitoes carrying malaria, dirty unclean water. Never drink any water aside aqua rapha from Enugu.

U lied , I'm currently in ebonyi flexing
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by NigelCundy: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chrismentor3:

U lied , I'm currently in ebonyi flexing
How much is the state government paying you?
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by 3RNEST(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sheggun1:
pls guys.....can I pay after biometric registration
Yes.. .
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by YaTar(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION IN ABUJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS
REGISTER AT LIFE LEARNERS TRAINING CENTRE
SUITE 09/011 THE KINGS PLAZA 0PP0SITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA

Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by Jubril4194: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
DEPLOYMENT:
For your help in NYSC DEPLOYMENT to any state of your choice, you can contact Darlington on 08084512487.THANKS
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by united442(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
please guys if you have any cheat..,hmm,sorry,ways to bypass this biometry rubbish,please help us oooooo..
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by pelumi111: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
have been able to complete the registration tho it was war....
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by united442(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
pelumi111:
have been able to complete the registration tho it was war....
please how the u do d biometric capture?
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by pelumi111: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
united442:

please how the u do d biometric capture?
the cafe I used we did not have biometrics sh!! at all it was when we want to take pics that it was complaining of not white background or light insufficient or face does not look like a human being we battle with that for more than 2hours before we got the logic...... it's tiring tho
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by united442(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
pelumi111:

the cafe I used we did not have biometrics sh!! at all it was when we want to take pics that it was complaining of not white background or light insufficient or face does not look like a human being we battle with that for more than 2hours before we got the logic...... it's tiring tho
pls i need the logic...plssssss
Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
cowleg:
Please make una no come Ebonyi state oooooo, we are suffering here in the state. No state alawee just only 19800. This state is so backward oooooo!!! Infested with mosquitoes carrying malaria, dirty unclean water. Never drink any water aside aqua rapha from Enugu.

I passed out in Ebonyi last year. Umahi is a good man.

We were paid 4 months state allowee in our last month and the remaining 5 month after we've passed out. So don't be discourage

Re: Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

I passed out in Ebonyi last year. Umahi is a good man.

We were paid 4 months state allowee in our last month and the remaining 5 month after we've passed out. So don't be discourage
Ekemini you are lying.you have not yet graduated.you are still in unical driving your chelsea bike.

"149 Kuriga School Children Still Missing" - FIJ / NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW / Team Nigeria Makes History, Wins Bronze In International Physics Olympiad