Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ (4408 Views)

Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) / Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by Yakson09: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
emmasege:
Ajala the traveller, continue to waste our money on foreign tours.

A president that is quick to jump on the plane for foreign trips but has not deemed it fit to visit the s/south or s/east? Is that one a president?
no na councillor. only cownu be president of Biafra. pigdiot
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by emmasege: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Yakson09:
no na councillor. only cownu be president of Biafra. pigdiot
When will you guys get it registered into your thin skull that not every dissenting voice against this government is from the eastern side of Niger?

I'm from the very heart of Yoruba land and I wasn't raised in Lagos. You can as well say FFK, Fayose, Ebun Adegoruwa, Odumakin etc are Igbos? That's the extent to which Buharism (zombiism) has reduced your mental capacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by Yakson09: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
emmasege:
When will you guys get it registered into your thin skull that not every dissenting voice against this government is from the eastern side of Niger?

I'm from the very heart of Yoruba land and I wasn't raised in Lagos. You can as well say FFK, Fayose, Ebun Adegoruwa, Odumakin etc are Igbos? That's the extent to which Buharism (zombiism) has reduced your mental capacity
who asked u were u ar frm? uxeless Igbo frm potor republic of Biafra. dnt mynd to quote me i have work i dey 4 office.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by bluaero(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2017
alienvirus:
Watch your back. Uncle Sam will not be happy.

You are one of the rare few intelligent ones
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by IBBG(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
i don't buy the idea of one currency at all. Nigeria's economy is the largest in West Africa. Other West African countries can have their one currency, otherwise, we will just be feeding and taking the burden of other West African countries just like Germany, France and even the Uk was doing before their Brexit. I don't think Nigeria is ready for such burden. We already have our own internal challenge to gripple with, we can't possibly add this to it as well. However it could also be a strength if we use our large market as huge negotiating tool to arm twist other countries to terms that benefits us more.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by Enoma222(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
wow am so happy african have finally come to is senses Common currency is the best and it we add more value to our money which be just like a dollar
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by Enoma222(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
IBBG:
i don't buy the idea of one currency at all. Nigeria's economy is the largest in West Africa. Other West African countries can have their one currency, otherwise, we will just be feeding and taking the burden of other West African countries just like Germany, France and even the Uk was doing before their Brexit. I don't think Nigeria is ready for such burden. We already have our own internal challenge to gripple with, we can't possibly add this to it as well. However it could also be a strength if we use our large market as huge negotiating tool to arm twist other countries to terms that benefits us more.

one currency we favour the both side nigerian economy we be use to balance the currency since we cant do it for our self.....so for me it better because ghana money have more value dan nigerian own self so what d big deal
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by Enoma222(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerian currency we now be like_US_dollar
Re: President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎ by raphaeladeyele: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
God gives the President good health

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast / Katsina Returns Over 12,000 IDPs To Their Communities / Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.