Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Getting My Pension Contribution After Layoff/resigning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting My Pension Contribution After Layoff/resigning (1477 Views)

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? / Diffeculty In Getting My Sedo Account Certified / The List Of Richest Women In Nigeria, Please Make Your Own Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting My Pension Contribution After Layoff/resigning by BabaOnileK: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hi All,
Does anyone have a hint of how I can access my pension contribution to my PFA before the age of 50? I am in one of the category of those who either resigned or was laid-off in the ast two years and I have over NGN1 miion in the PFA.

Do appreciate worthy replies.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Getting My Pension Contribution After Layoff/resigning by demscokid: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2010
hi,

why dont you try calling your PFA to find out the possibility. Ordinarily you cannot access the funds before age 50 but i understand dat as a result of the recent happenings in the banking sector especially, the law setting up the PFAs's is being reviewed.

it is well
Re: Getting My Pension Contribution After Layoff/resigning by filani(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2010
Hello ,

as far as i know the current practise is that you can apply for a withdawal of 25% of the current balance in ur retiement savings account . contact ur PFA and u  they will advise u on what docmentions are needed to apply for the withdrawal, best of luck !!
Re: Getting My Pension Contribution After Layoff/resigning by blackchief(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
The little i know is that you have to go six month without a job before you can contact your PFA.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur View About Www.goldexchange.com? Real Or Scam? / Efcc After Skye Bank Md Timothy Oguntayo For Scarming Jorotom International... / Please Help With Info On Candle Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.