Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (3168 Views)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

ok.... (2+3)+(3*11).5+33= 38. cool

Can the multiplication be inside the bracket in this instance? Think multiplication should rather be outside d bracket sad . This looks somehow to me but lets leave it for the 'judge' to decide sha. In the meantime you can look at it again.
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2017
vivie01:

Can the multiplication be inside the bracket in this instance? Think multiplication should rather be outside d bracket sad . This looks somehow to me but lets leave it for the 'judge' to decide sha. In the meantime you can look at it again.
yeah, that bracket is just to isolate and distinguish between the (+) and (*) sign. its not doing anything tangible.
abeg, let the 'judge' com'an judge jare.

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

yeah, that bracket is just to isolate and distinguish between the (+) and (*) sign. its not doing anything tangible.

Okay, let me see it this way:

2+(3+3)*11 = 68
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2017
vivie01:

Okay, let me see it this way:

2+(3+3)*11 = 68
oyaaa........bodmas na bastard jor. u still be effikko irrespective of bodmas whatever!

nice idea. cheesy cheesy cheesy. its just that 'multiplication' comes before 'addition' in bodmas. angry
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

oyaaa........bodmas na bastard jor. u still be effikko irrespective of bodmas whatever!

nice idea. cheesy cheesy cheesy. its just that 'multiplication' comes before 'addition' in bodmas. angry

Anyhow jare boss. Catch ya lera!

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by divinehand2003(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

where I won apply bodmas for this one now? angry. this one na straight equation na (addition & multiplication lasan lasan ). but I'm open to new discovery sha.

I had a sound night rest jare..... happy to meet u first on this early morning!

Finally, you have arrived at the right answer. Kudos to you and vivie01 for attempting. Wishing you a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2017
divinehand2003:

Finally, you have arrived at the right answer. Kudos to you and vivie01 for attempting. Wishing you a great day ahead.
Cc.Vivie01......u're the boss. cool

@op.....more questions to ur sheet. More racking to ur brain.
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

divinehand2003:

Finally, you have arrived at the right answer. Wishing you a great day ahead.

I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shervydman, its in you like Peak Milk! cheesy

Intelligent tax payment seriously loading here. PMB will be proud of patriotic Nigerians like you. cheesy Dont worry,when orgzeyn becomes president, we will review d payment downwards for you depending on how supportive you are of his ambition now. grin

1 Like

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

Vivie01......u're the boss. Shervydman .........u're the boss cool.

cheesy
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
vivie01:

cheesy
Boss lady!!!!...... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by phulxpression: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
2+3+3*10= 80
Final answer
Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
phulxpression:
2+3+3*10= 80
Final answer

See answer here:
shervydman:

Re: Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius by vivie01(f): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

Boss lady!!!!...... grin grin cheesy cheesy
undecided smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Smart People Will Get It Right (pics) / Make A Sentence Starting Each Word With One Alphabet. / Test Your Left Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.