Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) (91771 Views)

If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) / If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) / 12Β riddles Only AΒ true Genius Can Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by ManWater: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Yes, only a Genius can Save this young man from certain death... cool

Answer to be supplied at end of thread.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by donbachi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
No matter the weight of the sin...may one not find himself in this situation

775 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by TemplarLandry: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Funny.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by MatrixReloaded: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
But wait o, he actually flee on the tree leaving his axe πŸͺ“ behind as he sighted lion approaching.
Which mind him wan take attack snake 🐍. This man is a nonentity.

240 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by azadus18: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Wawelexy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Hold the snake 🐍 as rope and get balance, toss it on the lion, they hate snakes watch as it flees and be free to walk on land again

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....

512 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by sorosoke101: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
God will make out way where there seems to be no way, he works in way we cannot see, he will make a way for me, he will be my guide hold me close to be in is side, with love and strength.......nah wetin come my mind be that when I see wetin OP post

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by PapaNnamdi: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
piss for the 2 crocodile eyes, Dem go blind and bite demselves to death, then shake the branch in a bouncing move, once it's about to fall let go, see the mark near the lion, it falls towards the direction, injuring the lion, the snake falls too injured, the lion kills the snake and watch you as you swim away to safety,

ps. the lion later dies from injuries sustained, making you the last man standing

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by ManWater: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
nlfpmod abeg come help save this young man.

Simple Answer: Wake the young man from the bad Dream. grin grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by GanagiBitrus: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Simple. Just shake the tree wella. The snake will fall into the water. The tree will break and he will fall on the other side of the river. Then run for your life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Edipet(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Give-up at this point.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Younghacka(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
At This Juncture, Nah Only God Fit Save This Man.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by slawomir: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Grab my weed to learn

But the truth be say na the snake dey easy pass for am so make him face the snake

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Skillsnigeria: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by bassdow: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
l
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by bassdow: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
;
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by VikingKing: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
People always fail this simple question.

Cut off a branch from that tree and use it throw the snake on the lion. While they fight, carefully navigate back to the stem of that big branch, come down, run for your life while those two are still busy with each other.

Voila!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
I no like stress abeg

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Freshtruth(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Very simple catch the snake head throw the snake to the lion to eat y I climb to top of the three and sleep till the lion leaves. U see those crocodile dey go take u turn 360 degrees grin for that river

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by rowland545(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wetin genius wan do.....nah to just scream for help if not e don b for u

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Orissodiq: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
He should off his πŸ‘–and drop it in d water as a distraction to d crocodiles 🐊
2: he should be brave and held d snake 🐍 on d neck den tie it to d branch of the tree, then use d tied snake 🐍 as a rope to catapult himself has far as possible to d other side of d River. Case close πŸ˜‰thank me later 😁😁

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Zupay: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Werey, why was he cutting down the tree in the first place?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by omoadeleye(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Make everyone save themselves.

If they can't, make them give up.

Moreover, was it the lion axing the tree or him before climbing?

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
He should stay there calm and long enough till his enemies give up.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by money121(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
He should Wakeup From Bad Dream

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Mnewton(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Vgh
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
He should slap the snake and fall to where the lion is and use the axe to kill the lion. Feed the crocodile 🐊 with the meat of the lion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ok just choose the best way to die. The snake is an easy pass as it might not even be venomous after bite. Grab and hold it. Toss it on the hungry lion and watch as it flees. Jejely climb down and walk like a boss to your crib and tell everyone ur story smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by PhemmyTinny(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wawelexy:

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....

Lions swim!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Grab my weed to learn
hmmm u dont know? Peruse through it very well hommie. Put on your thinking cap as you always do.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.